What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the Pure route, does your level have to remain under a certain point or do you just have to remain a virgin?

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With that key, just head to the crystal mentioned and you should be able to dissolve it.
I dissolved the crystal but I do not have any such key. Does it disappear upon being used on the crystal? If so then it makes sense why I don't have it.

<---Also, do I need to deliver these to someone? Lastly, what to do about the cow blocking the way to an NPC?

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
-If you get the fairy to cast her magic on Keiko, it should be possible to get the Pure Ending regardless of being a virgin or not, but just in case I'm wrong, remain a virgin until you finished the ending. As for the level, I pretty much did everything in the game and reached lvl47 when I complete the game so it probably doesn't matter what your level is, though you probably can't reach lvl50 by remaining a virgin.

-The key will be lost once you used it on the crystal, but that doesn't matter anymore since you already got to the fairy.

-Nope, those are key items that you keep (Ero-book and Sukebe-book to allow more actions for Keiko, the vibrator for an event in Keiko's room, and the male student handbook to get into the school backyard early in the game)

-Cow blocking the way to a NPC? you mean this one? I can't think of any other. The cow is not blocking anything for me though.

Attachments

GoldenCrystal

Reputation score
I was lagged when I went to the school and showed her to everyone and collected everything. Can't go back to the town. Could someone detail a complete walkthrough?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So you recieve the key by finding Yutaka in the hole at school? I did not receive a key from him after finding him. Also I can't find the shovel and hypnosis potion.

I found the answer to the key question. the new question: How do you raise money to pay for the expensive weapon and armor besides collecting from chests?

Last edited:

Kaidou

Reputation score
-If you get the fairy to cast her magic on Keiko, it should be possible to get the Pure Ending regardless of being a virgin or not, but just in case I'm wrong, remain a virgin until you finished the ending. As for the level, I pretty much did everything in the game and reached lvl47 when I complete the game so it probably doesn't matter what your level is, though you probably can't reach lvl50 by remaining a virgin.

-The key will be lost once you used it on the crystal, but that doesn't matter anymore since you already got to the fairy.

-Nope, those are key items that you keep (Ero-book and Sukebe-book to allow more actions for Keiko, the vibrator for an event in Keiko's room, and the male student handbook to get into the school backyard early in the game)

-Cow blocking the way to a NPC? you mean this one? I can't think of any other. The cow is not blocking anything for me though.
how to even use the Vibe ? im in her room but i cant trigger the event

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is blocking the way for me and keeps hoping, likely a bug.

Thanks for the detailed replies, doing God's work here. :D

So you recieve the key by finding Yutaka in the hole at school? I did not receive a key from him after finding him. Also I can't find the shovel and hypnosis potion.

I found the answer to the key question. the new question: How do you raise money to pay for the expensive weapon and armor besides collecting from chests?
To get the key you need to do all the delivery quests and other quests mentioned in @qs1988's post a few pages back. Yutaka is a girl, she is the main protagonist of the previous two games.

To get the money, you need to keep following the shopkeeper's trail. After the mountain event you can go back to the worn down shed to find two chests inside. One of them contain hypnosis powder and the other one contains gold.

waht's the password? and how to view the scene with the mom.
@WsE is right the one of the questions had been answered.

The password question was answered by @qs1988 literally 3 posts above your original question.

The scenes with the mom can be viewed after you get all of them by interacting with the mom npc at your home. It will result in game over though if you do so, so make sure to save before hand.

Last edited:

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would anyone be kind enough to upload a full/finished save for those of us lacking the time to play it ourselves? :)

HJHJ014

Reputation score
-full cg

anyone know which scene is this? i rmmbr is a boy(white) in school standing near the middle stage

in cg room i cant seems to find it...... also i found some npc with different cg like the farmer guy(always spining) in the map that have cows
seems to have different cg compare the room

in game it was submission pose meanwhile in cg room was fucking from the back with hands

Attachments

user171

Reputation score
Here's a save with money/stat edited right outside of the CG room (for 1.1)

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaidou

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have the link for 1.1 ?

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really want to play this but should I wait for a partial translation? Is anyone working on it? I remember these games have been translated in the past by fans.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm really excited for this, but I refuse to torrent/download it without buying. But I can't bring myself to buy it yet until there is a full translation so I can enjoy it properly.
Does anyone know if anyone is working on a full translation?