What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

After beating the sister I think you can buy an item from that super expensive shop (has the symbol of someone running) before the mountains that lets you teleport into your house with the other kid still in your party.
I did that and there was a scene in her bedroom that triggered a sex scene that unlocked all the other penetration scenes.

Not sure if there's some pre-requisite before doing that in order for the sex scene to trigger though
Turns out I was missing some scenes with the kid (Jail, second pool scene). Once those were done I could enter the house with him and pop both their cherries, and then she became the village bicycle.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer ^^

oh do not know if game is missing but is in great hotel where se only comes in where se ihrre boobs shows.
wol is error in it.
You get there the clothing to run naked.
but npc has any errors and the clothing is gone.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, I think I hit that bug, my "naked" outfit is just gone.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is my dream and fucking nightmare at the same time.
I'm gonna die happily by fapping myself to death.
A-a-anyway, after beating your sister don't forget to talk with fairy(remember that place in mountains?) and then you really need to teleport yourself and your friend to your home(probably another way exists).
If I'm not mistaken, there will be two options in sex. I have no idea if it's "anal/vaginal", or just "with blood/without blood".
Game is amazing.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez this game, I hope I don't make myself sore from fapping too much in a single day again. Can scenes be re-triggered or do I have to either unlock a cg gallery or replay the game?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what is the grave use?
its say about curse?
??????????

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for all the bug to have smaller tip.

hereby can invite her to stand store and the missing item re-add.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

How to beat sister? She hits om 1500 dmg ang I on 1!

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is the grave use?
its say about curse?
??????????
There are 3(?) graves that curse you in order. 1 in the well, the jail, and the mountain. Everytime you get cursed go talk to the fortune teller in town alone for a h-scene

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to beat sister? She hits om 1500 dmg ang I on 1!
Get to level 99.
Get at least one Poison Powder. (Go into the well in the town, you should come out on the mountain right next to a chest.)
Get some healing items (3-4 Sodas and one popcorn. Don't remember how you get the free popcorn, but the toy shop guy gives you a soda every time you strip for him.)
SAVE THE GAME.
Start the battle. If your health isn't full, just lose the fight. You'll get full health.
Use basic attacks until she starts attacking you twice. Use the poison powder then, and keep attacking until she dies. (Sodas heal ~4000, popcorn heals ~8000.)

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get different NPC's/events depending on if the kid is with you, or not. Clothes also changes events (have to rezone the area once you change clothes) but seems to only affect solo events, doesn't seem to do anything...? while with the kid (unless you go topless he makes you a shirt on).

Basically..

Add kid -> talk/check everywhere
Remove kid -> talk/check everywhere
And how do I get the kid out of my party?

xoxo

Edit: I found it. Ihadn't got the scene with the tree on the mountain top... But 2 more things: where is the "jail" people are talkng, and how you walk naked?

thanks!

Last edited:

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

I found bug with dissapearing "naked costume". It dissapears when girl strip naked - toilet, swimming pool, strip in appartment ets...
Anybody found how to get it back?

Sion40k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those having trouble defeating the sister I recommend picking up the weapon in an invisible crate between the school swimming pool and the classrooms. Go to the log at the very bottom.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez this game, I hope I don't make myself sore from fapping too much in a single day again. Can scenes be re-triggered or do I have to either unlock a cg gallery or replay the game?
I don't think there is a recollection room or anything like that, but some scenes you are able to redo, like the mountain, sauna/bath, swimming, friend's uncle.. etc.

A couple tips to make traveling easier is if you want to just hack your money, buy those really expensive items from the guy east of town beside the inn. the 3 icons that show a person on it are teleports, one takes you to your house, one takes you to the school and the other takes you to the mountain. the two white speech bubble icons are: one for making your friend join you and the other for making him go away, those items are basically just to save you time when you are getting the scenes.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The naked equip has also disappeared for me, don't know if that's locked me out of all the scenes.

How do you get into the jail anyways?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The naked outfit comes up as item #27 - ??? in SGEdit.
It should be in your inventory, but have a number of 0.
Change the amount to 1 and save it as a new file and it should be back.

EDIT: And, yes, there are scenes with the nude outft. A bunch of minor ones and at least 2 major ones in the classroom.

EDIT2: Alright, for you lazy folks, here's a savegame with all 4 outfits, the sex book you get for defeating the sister (though I didn't defeat her...), the three teleport items and the add/remove "Maru" items, with as few events done as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank for the SGEdit advise.
But how can I speek with fairy??! It is some cave behind her but where is the entranse?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's a good point, I just added every item possible to my inventory using SGEdit which obviously failed to get it

Got the sex book already, not that I know how to actually read it

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

v1.002 DLsite/DMM

Game was updated to make some scenes / items easier to find.

Few bugs fixed.

Might be new text, (same cg) for a few npcs. (or could just be scenes getting fixed / easier to access.

v???

No date set but new map / scene(s), sometime in future.

No clue on how to get to fairy cave, unless entrance / trigger got bugged.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.002:

Status
Not open for further replies.