What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

Apparently the update didn't pass dlsite review, something about mosaic censorship but he is working on it.
DMM only has 378 downloads so I wouldn't expect a link until he manages to update the game in dlsite
What happened was that apparently the game required more censoring for the DLsite version, so the creator has to reapply the update. He also said that there will be a bigger 'censor/mosaic' in the DLsite version as apposed to the DMM version.

TL;DR the DMM version is not only better, but it's already out.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ITS OUT ON DL SOMEONE POST A LINK OR A DMM LINK

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We must be patient, the good times,they are a cumming :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so it was updated, or something?

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so it was updated, or something?

Yes it added a new section, 10+ CGS and 24 new scenes, this time it was a beach, added 2 new boob views, 2 blow job variations and some new sex scenes, 2 positions I think and some other interesting stuff.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes it added a new section, 10+ CGS and 24 new scenes, this time it was a beach, added 2 new boob views, 2 blow job variations and some new sex scenes, 2 positions I think and some other interesting stuff.
Would you care to make a list of all the scenes?

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would you care to make a list of all the scenes?
There is actually a gallary item you get, its the little blue man, like the teleporting item, in the house you get a typical flash followed by upstairs, her sister with pasties and a few oh you have boobs kinda things, followed by her sister topless, than you can walk in on her(Sadly they dont give her a custom image, there is a scene where you use your boobs as a cup and a guy drinks it and than sucks on them, he than gets his ass kicked. as far as sex scenes go

the guy on the towel will play with your boobs

the three guys walking around will initially play with your boobs and than a new sex scene, like a missionary kindof position

The guy near the pyramid will have check you out and than you give him a blow job blindfolded( one of the better scenes)

the kid up north will look at your boobs and than play with them, nothing super exciting.

The shining light is just strethcing

the guy near the fire, lets you give him a BJ, followed by a standing fuck and doggy style, its a new scene, solid 8/10

the guy in the bottom right barries you in sand, leaving your vag and breasts out, he play with them and than fucks you in scene 2, in the third scene you are watched by many people

the two guys play a game with you in scene one, followed by a sex scene(I wish this was a DP scene or split roast, this game needs that) I dont like this scene, all balls and male asshole, no hot chick

realistically that's most of this expansion, seeing her sister was a nice touch, so was the blowjob scenes, and the new boob image was hot, I wish he had to of added a few bathing suit options, regular school girl, and like a micro bikini, over all it was impressive, it has as much content as some full games ive played and is a nice epilogue.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One of my favorite games was updated!? PRAISE THE SUN!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ha, it looks like the MC's big sister is a bit of a whore too.

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what version is that link ??

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good update.

Is someone working on a translation?

I NEED to know what the cult dialogue is.

Last edited:

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The man who translates this would be a god, this dialouge has to be amazing, theres just way too much win here for there not to be.

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did someone notice you can fight the kid in the blue shirt at the beginning of the game, when you are a kid?

Is it possible to beat him?

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't think so. He one shots you from what I've seen.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didnt notice that, I have extracted the graphics file from this game and there doesnt seem to be any loli(bonus) scene in this game, are there any scenes with that same kid? that would be awesome, I am going to pretend that the kid who has sex with you, behind your house is him, for the sole reason, it seems approriate

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I KNEW IT! There was no way that Yutaka girl had a growth spurt like that in 1 month. I couldn't translate the passage of time in the game but now I have proof that she left the village for a year then ended with that sexy body that she has. 年後 translates to year(s) later meaning that 1 year passed when she developed.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really hope this circle makes more games, as much as I enjoyed this one I felt the ending was really lack luster; probably because I don't understand Japanese. I hope the next one (if they make one) will possibly have branching paths at one point; a good end and bad end (NTR/pregnancy) would be amazing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really hope this circle makes more games, as much as I enjoyed this one I felt the ending was really lack luster; probably because I don't understand Japanese. I hope the next one (if they make one) will possibly have branching paths at one point; a good end and bad end (NTR/pregnancy) would be amazing.
Well, there's already NTR....sorta. I'm not sure if you can call it NTR if the female doesn't really have feelings for the guy. But I definitely agree with multiple endings.

@TNXC
Well...yeah. They moved and came back a year later. There's text in the game after the prologue that tells you that. The prologue is the day before they moved.

edit: If they make another game, I would love for it to be a bakemonogatari parody. Their older Mayoi artwork is really damn good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.