What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

Oh thanks man, I didn't know ITH and atlas works with these games as well.:eek:
Translators are for quitters, so says the guy that can never learn to hook one of those blasted things up..

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translators are for quitters, so says the guy that can never learn to hook one of those blasted things up..
So you quit being a quitter but the fact that you quit being a quitter just made you a quitter again. So you have to not quit being a quitter so you will no longer not, not be a quitter quitting quitter...........:confused:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So you quit being a quitter but the fact that you quit being a quitter just made you a quitter again. So you have to not quit being a quitter so you will no longer not, not be a quitter quitting quitter...........:confused:
Quite right

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn, the wait is long:(

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If that makes you feel better, he updated his blog with a fundoshi picture.

Also, talking about quitters, he apparently quit his job a few days ago, and is planning to enjoy the unemployed life for a while. But hey, I guess that means more time to work on the game.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 1.101 is out.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anything new?
Its been out since early last month, I think it just fixed a few bugs over at the Beach but not much else. The next version should be out in the next few weeks or so.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me if i can get other outfits then the ones i have?
I have the normal one,normal one topless,gim outfit and school swimsuit.Please tell me if i can get others and where if possible it would be much apreciated. :)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me if i can get other outfits then the ones i have?
I have the normal one,normal one topless,gim outfit and school swimsuit.Please tell me if i can get others and where if possible it would be much apreciated. :)
Only other one is naked and I think you can buy it from the clothing store for cheap.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Only other one is naked and I think you can buy it from the clothing store for cheap.
Ok,thx.I presume that the other outfits like the bikini topless and that outfit with only breasts exposed are going to come out in the next update.Are there going to be more events in next update aswell?Sure hope so cause its a very nice game. :D

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok,thx.I presume that the other outfits like the bikini topless and that outfit with only breasts exposed are going to come out in the next update.Are there going to be more events in next update aswell?Sure hope so cause its a very nice game. :D
The next update will probably take us to either a city or her grandma's neighborhood if I remember correctly. As for the new outfits, so far we've seen her in a school girl outfit and in just a fundoshi, if I even spelled that right. We'll probably get a dozen or so new events if the new patch is as big as the last one.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know why am I getting this error? I get it every time I try to use the computer at the train station (I assume to go to the beach?). I beated the sister and had all the sex scenes but this one is crashing. any help? :confused:

Attachments

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone know why am I getting this error? I get it every time I try to use the computer at the train station (I assume to go to the beach?). I beated the sister and had all the sex scenes but this one is crashing. any help? :confused:
It's not finding the file in the message.

Were you in japanese system locale when you extracted the game?

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not finding the file in the message.

Were you in japanese system locale when you extracted the game?
Yeah it's not finding it but I've replace the files so many times and update them with many differents RPG XV files such as audios but doesn't seems to work :( I'm extracting it from a Spanish system.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It says a file is missing so it might be due to the program extracting the files and altering the characters in the file name. Happens with a different locale most of the time but I don't know if your extractor has any effects.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It says a file is missing so it might be due to the program extracting the files and altering the characters in the file name. Happens with a different locale most of the time but I don't know if your extractor has any effects.
Oh alright, what extractor you recomend?

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

7zip always gets the job done for me.

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The next update will probably take us to either a city or her grandma's neighborhood if I remember correctly. As for the new outfits, so far we've seen her in a school girl outfit and in just a fundoshi, if I even spelled that right. We'll probably get a dozen or so new events if the new patch is as big as the last one.
Sounds great to me, this game is my underrated hit of the year. I really enjoyed it for reasons I can't really fathom

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sounds great to me, this game is my underrated hit of the year. I really enjoyed it for reasons I can't really fathom
I have the same issue, I don't know why but its as fun as it is hot. I hope someone will translate it sooner or later after it fully updates, would really like to know whats being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.