What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

I like it very much. It's simple and very good at the same time.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, I did a quick full translation of Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation (The mini-prequel that's in the download Reaver posted). I'll probably be doing the other game next. Enjoy!

mega.nz/#!nx9gTQZa!kE1j3tpypE8X_1LbRtCvp-643MOuOZNxQoRsHwh5Fwk
First off THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I was playing the second part today and I have gotten stuck but now that the first part is done I will HAVE to check it out.

How is the Translation coming along for the second part? The one with the open city.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

HOLY shit thanks for the translations omg man ur a god :D NOW the translation wait begin

Last edited:

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so assuming I'm reading it right, the CGs for the next bonus game are done, so that'll probably be out soonish. The plan was apparently early to mid april but I'm guessing it'll be closer to next month

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm having some problems with this game and was hoping someone could enlighten me or help me out. When I run the game it tells me I'm missing a file in Data/Maps . Problem is, I don't have a data folder. Running in Japanese and admin and all that jazz, just can't figure out how to fix that Data/Maps thing...I have no Data folder that I can see..

Now it wants Graphics->Pictures (which isn't there in any version I've DLed) and a Graphics->Face is missing...wtf is going on :(
When I decrypt and remove the rgss file it works fine, for some reason there's a problem then when I transfer and overwrite with the translation data folder and i get a graphics/characters/
error and the game shuts down
I'm getting the same problem.
I was having the same issue. It turned out I was applying the patch to School Trip and not Summer Vacation. Easy mistake to make when you have all 3 games in one folder with the original Moon Rune file names.

I'm so happy someone is translating these, though I will miss the crazy, literal machine translations. To this day I still don't know why "Bean Paste" came up in so many random sentences.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone, I've got stuck in the granma's house' game describing the night of growing boobs. After the actual night I've checked all events, selled the shoes by mom, both girl and mom see the fire and that's all - they swap and plot doesn't advance. What do?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone, I've got stuck in the granma's house' game describing the night of growing boobs. After the actual night I've checked all events, selled the shoes by mom, both girl and mom see the fire and that's all - they swap and plot doesn't advance. What do?
I was having the same issue. It turned out I was applying the patch to School Trip and not Summer Vacation. Easy mistake to make when you have all 3 games in one folder with the original Moon Rune file names.

I'm so happy someone is translating these, though I will miss the crazy, literal machine translations. To this day I still don't know why "Bean Paste" came up in so many random sentences.

LOL i got "bean paste" also still to this day i wonder what it means and to put the fire out i thing you need to go in the cave and get something i forgot

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

To this day I still don't know why "Bean Paste" came up in so many random sentences.
It's probably 'an' which is usually moaning sound - - which can also means bean paste (usually red bean paste)

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a game with a female heroine?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's a game with a female heroine?
Yes. She had a growth spurt one night and became a total whore. You know, usual stuff that happens in these games lol.

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok thanks o/ Not a fan of female heroine and there is a lot of them x)

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, I've had a couple of scenes in the cave after I examined rocks SW on the left map. The fire doesn't stop.

Edit: After boys' base somehow got bad end.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I've had a couple of scenes in the cave after I examined rocks SW on the left map. The fire doesn't stop.

Edit: After boys' base somehow got bad end.
to get water it in the bushes at hot spring and to get through water at the cave find 1 million dollors beside station then buy fish then in the cave get rock smasher and later after you got water pour it on the fire and get gloves.

Attachments

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to get water it in the bushes at hot spring and to get through water at the cave find 1 million dollors beside station then buy fish then in the cave get rock smasher and later after you got water pour it on the fire and get gloves.
Thank you, I've done everything except mobile water (was trying to find it by girl). It was short but fun :)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anybody know anything about the next mini game release

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

last update was that the author was hoping to get it in during golden week, so best case scenario is sometime next week, might be a little later depending on how things go

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

last update was that the author was hoping to get it in during golden week, so best case scenario is sometime next week, might be a little later depending on how things go
thx

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and it's delayed again. Latest it should be coming out is the end of the month

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any partial for this game :confused:

xXHaseoXx