ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

The update.

Not sure that there's even a translation effort going on for this game
We have a small chance at translation with Tengubengu on the previous page. He translated the Prequel and wanted to do the full release afterwards but we haven't heard anything since last month.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OKAY so i believe this is what update says game will be finished this week by sat or Sunday but has to do bug tests so it will be at the end of next week.

THE wait is strong with this one hope it was worth it!:)

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New blog post but I'm not sure what it says. Perhaps the release date is in a few days?

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

According to google fu, they was a delay i think because of the amount of stuff they planned to put in the game, but it may come out next week or so, and they post some teaser images, nothing new in what they showed but still waiting for this one XD

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New blog post today. Ran it through Google Translate for whatever that's worth.

Harukazu !

Nikanshimashite Mutchi ignorance school trip Apude

Apude was almost finished !
After that , spear even tomorrow the test play , and a little to fix because the illustrations there is a place that you want to modify the application !

Tomorrow if possible , and then apply for the day after tomorrow if it can not .
I hope After completing extremely trivial tomorrow of work ...

As soon as the applicant , to append to the blog . Also reports on Twitter .
Thank you.

I hope if the applicant passes smoothly ...

Regard pixiv , we were scheduled to p cormorants last week ,
So it has become a once and for all it takes to Apude update Innovation When you have finished Apude work Dosadosa !
June is the goal every week pixiv update (^ o ^)

It is such a feeling !
In addition to blog updated with Apude notification image during the week ! In ~ * waves *

Sounds like another day for testing then submitting it the next. I wonder how long dlsite takes to approve games.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gotta little surprise for you guys. Couple months back i commissioned a translation of Mucchi Muchi School Trip by the translator known as SMDC. As he hasn't shared it himself and i haven't been able to reach him, i've decided to upload the data files and prepatched game on MEGA. the translation is pretty much done, but there is some blank boxes, text out of boundary and missing item descriptions as the translation were never debugged and scoured for typos and such before SMDC went inactive (at least i presume he is currently inactive). It is however fully playable and the few small typos and such never really bothered me, though that may be because i paid less to get it before it was debugged.
I'm not entirely sure if linking it here is allowed due to the content present in the game, so anyone interested should PM me with their preference ( full game or just data folder). If anyone could clear up if linking it here would be fine or not that would be great.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gotta little surprise for you guys. Couple months back i commissioned a translation of Mucchi Muchi School Trip by the translator known as SMDC. As he hasn't shared it himself and i haven't been able to reach him, i've decided to upload the data files and prepatched game on MEGA. the translation is pretty much done, but there is some blank boxes, text out of boundary and missing item descriptions as the translation were never debugged and scoured for typos and such before SMDC went inactive (at least i presume he is currently inactive). It is however fully playable and the few small typos and such never really bothered me, though that may be because i paid less to get it before it was debugged.
I'm not entirely sure if linking it here is allowed due to the content present in the game, so anyone interested should PM me with their preference ( full game or just data folder). If anyone could clear up if linking it here would be fine or not that would be great.
Your a good person

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is awesome ! I think you can safely share the data files in here, don't know about the full game (depends on the content).

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

full game can't be shared here because of loli/shota content, but the data folder should be fine

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh I to would appreciate the data file :p
YOu the real MVP.
Still love these games can't find any in english though.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's the data folder then; hhttps://mega.nz/#F!cZRVzBDI!pW_A1wGoiVXRbpyhzAGFbg

hope you guys enjoy it.
Thanks a lot. :)

*edit* Just checked it out, works perfect. Much appreciated. You the real MVP!
This will kill some time until Hunter's Quest patch is out. :)

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot. :)

*edit* Just checked it out, works perfect. Much appreciated. You the real MVP!
This will kill some time until Hunter's Quest patch is out. :)
Somehow i didn't know about Hunter's Quest, i see i will be very busy soon. Guess i'll have to go on another shopping spree on Dlsite (i swear, these games wil be the death of me).

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One person mentioned his screen flickering when playing the game, does anyone know the reason for this and a potential fix? I am afraid this is out of my area.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is the Data folder that was shared for the Excursion with all the kids or the part with the Mom and Daughter?

Nevermind. I am having some trouble applying the Data to the exe.

Edit:

Am I missing something? Usually it's easy to apply the folder and be on my way but now it won't start and even if I get it to start, the translation will not go through.

I would appreciate it if I could see what version everyone is using that got it to work so I can find it myself or if someone could upload a Mega of their working game. Either or.

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the Data folder that was shared for the Excursion with all the kids or the part with the Mom and Daughter?

Nevermind. I am having some trouble applying the Data to the exe.

Edit:

Am I missing something? Usually it's easy to apply the folder and be on my way but now it won't start and even if I get it to start, the translation will not go through.

I would appreciate it if I could see what version everyone is using that got it to work so I can find it myself or if someone could upload a Mega of their working game. Either or.
Should work With all Versions. The data folder is however for the main game not the Muchi Summer Vacation Application which contains the mom parts. (there is a translation for that available as well though, think it was page 18-19 of this thread.)

Just use an extraction program to extract the data and graphics from the rgss2a file, delete the file and move the data and graphics folder you got from the extraction into the game folder, then replace the data folder with the one containing the translation. (though you probably already know this.)

It might be that you just picked the wrong game folder. If it still won't work, PM and i'll send over the prepatched thing.

EDIT:
Actually it seems that i already sent over the link to the patched game, just download that one and then you shouldn't have to do any changes to the files as it is already translated.

Last edited:

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks dude but I found out that fucking Avast was deleting some files when I tried extracting to a location. Fucking software didn't even tell me it was doing it. Getting rid of it now.

Got it working through your PM link after I turned off Avast.

Thanks a lot dude :D

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks dude but I found out that fucking Avast was deleting some files when I tried extracting to a location. Fucking software didn't even tell me it was doing it. Getting rid of it now.

Got it working through your PM link after I turned off Avast.

Thanks a lot dude :D
And once again antivirus programs try to ruin someone's day. Glad you found a solution. This is a good thing however as i am 99% certain all the files are in order, which means that whatever errors someone might have comes from their side and might be easily fixable.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out! Seems like it's an update for the School Trip game