What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

So endings are only with the cousin's dad? there´s no ending with the kid?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So endings are only with the cousin's dad? there´s no ending with the kid?
Can't say no one has the game and is willing to share. I've checked every site i know.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Due to the general interest in this and the short length of the new addition, i should think that the chance for having it translated is pretty nice. There is after all one translator at least that has already expressed interest in doing it.
Thanks for commissioning the translation for this game :)

Thanks to SMDC for translating it too!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

To those of you confused as to why your posts are disappearing, it isn't the forum software. Read the rules.

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't post anything, but is it because you aren't allowed to ask for pm's when there is loli/shota in the game (as mentioned earlier)?
Are we allowed to say that people can pm for a link?

I do have the updated(v1.202) game, the dlc and a full save from couple of pages earlier + a save from the latest update.
The added content is really short, you can finish it within 3 min, unless I am missing something more than the house you can visit via the computer on the left side of the map.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I really don't understand it. I'm asking you to read the rules because your questions can be answered there.

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, forgot about that one, sorry.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So has anyone found a ending with the kid? all i see is father action

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

figured some stuff out you should change the type of clothes your wearing so you can get some new scence (ex.naked,only shorts) i was happy that her mom is also in the game.:D

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

figured some stuff out you should change the type of clothes your wearing so you can get some new scence (ex.naked,only shorts) i was happy that her mom is also in the game.:D
you mean by doing this you can get scenes with the kid?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i only think there was three ending 1.pregnant by dad 2.mom comes over to house and gets drunk 3.peaceful ending you put your pussy on the kid while naked and almost suffocate him!

zangetsupwnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i access the new content?
So far i tried looking at all 5 endings and checking the bus station in between each ending with and without Ben.
It just says "bus isnt coming yet". Is there something im missing?

Edit: nvm, found out the reason, english patch somehow blocks me from using the bus. Works w/o the english patch ^^

Last edited:

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so I have a problem with the game, I can't open the menu. If I ALT+ENTER to go from window to fullscreen I can press X while it changes and it opens that way but then I can't X out unless I go back to window and fullscreen again. Does anyone have the same problem and is it fixable? EDIT: This is on the school trip one.

Skorpionss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do I finish the game? I'm on the last day and going to the dojo tells me the master is not there, going to the bus station tells me the bus won't come, going to my room to try and sleep won't do anything since I have no trigger there... I've talked to everyone else at least once with/without ben and fully clothed/pants only/naked...

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how do I finish the game? I'm on the last day and going to the dojo tells me the master is not there, going to the bus station tells me the bus won't come, going to my room to try and sleep won't do anything since I have no trigger there... I've talked to everyone else at least once with/without ben and fully clothed/pants only/naked...
Go to the shop below the police station with the boy and buy juice.
Then you can give that to your sister, then you get newgame + kind of thing and can go into the dojo.

Skorpionss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the shop below the police station with the boy and buy juice.
Then you can give that to your sister, then you get newgame + kind of thing and can go into the dojo.
Haha, thanks, I knew I forgot something :D

Lokes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to be asking this, since it might be prolly answered somewhere here already. But I couldn't find it.

Is there any.. recollection room / scene viewer / memory room, where I can check out my progress and the scenes I have unlocked?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry to be asking this, since it might be prolly answered somewhere here already. But I couldn't find it.

Is there any.. recollection room / scene viewer / memory room, where I can check out my progress and the scenes I have unlocked?
It's one of the rooms in the apartment block in the slums.