What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

Think I got everything, but is there anything that can be done in the Boss's house in the slums? The one guy in the apartment asks to steal something from there, but I can't figure out how to get in (or if I even need to...)

NVM - approached door again and it gave me a list of options. Now another question - if you can beat the sister a second time (fully equipped) it mentions I can now do a free event. What is it? Final GB at the strip parlor? Something else?

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know why i'm having this error? i only have this when i applied the patch.
error.png

oh wait its fine after re dowloading the patch

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My only problem is the screen change its size, anyone know how to change it to normal one?
use the program swru and use the picture to put the length and stuff if you cant figure it out go to youtube or search up how to use or download this program

Attachments

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the mom to show up at the uncle's house? I tried different combinations of the cousin's and uncle's lewdness levels and different clothing options and can't seem to unlock which ever scene it is where the mother comes over and gets drunk. Also

Still no anal it seems. Guess that's just something the creator isn't interested in adding. Oh well.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get the mom to show up at the uncle's house? I tried different combinations of the cousin's and uncle's lewdness levels and different clothing options and can't seem to unlock which ever scene it is where the mother comes over and gets drunk. Also

Still no anal it seems. Guess that's just something the creator isn't interested in adding. Oh well.
i belive your have to change your clothes be naked and go to the room upstair on the green bed beside computer you will see the glowing just go to it! edit: never mind i dont know how i got it the heck is going on ! edit again:eek:k figured it out right after you get to the house like right at the start head upstair with no shirt and but with shorts if yutaka doesnt wear this go back of the bus equip it then go back to cousins house and now again go upstairs into cousins dad room with the pc and you will see it glowing

Last edited:

monkeycid

Reputation score

Just found this game and the translation. Really fun and great artwork!

Just a quick question, how do you advance to the third day?

I think I am on the second day. Seen the bath scene and exploring the town with the two MCs. I can leave the boy in the toilets, etc. I can't enter the dojo, I am told to go away either when alone or with the boy.

I've literally talked to every NPC I am able to talk to so far. One guy is asking for some medicine outside the dojo and I've found a few rocks blocking holes underground, etc.

Any tips?

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just found this game and the translation. Really fun and great artwork!

Just a quick question, how do you advance to the third day?

I think I am on the second day. Seen the bath scene and exploring the town with the two MCs. I can leave the boy in the toilets, etc. I can't enter the dojo, I am told to go away either when alone or with the boy.

I've literally talked to every NPC I am able to talk to so far. One guy is asking for some medicine outside the dojo and I've found a few rocks blocking holes underground, etc.

Any tips?
If I'm not mistaken, there should be a new area unlocked west of the inn you're staying at, just follow the road west.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Posted this a few days ago - was wondering if anyone can answer this? Still curious...

"Now another question - if you can beat the sister a second time (fully equipped) it mentions I can now do a free event. What is it? Final GB at the strip parlor? Something else?"

Phyre

Reputation score

I seem to be missing something in regards to NG+, I got the normal ending and the game tells me I can go back and play the 4 days but I can't seem to figure out how and it also tells me I can go to the dojo but I'm still told to go away with or without ben.

KylarStern1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So same problem as person above. anyone figure out how to go back to days 1-4? much appreciated

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Posted this a few days ago - was wondering if anyone can answer this? Still curious...

"Now another question - if you can beat the sister a second time (fully equipped) it mentions I can now do a free event. What is it? Final GB at the strip parlor? Something else?"
I believe this unlocks the scene replay room in the slums apartment building. It's the room if you try to enter prior it remarks that it's too dark to see inside.

listen

Reputation score

Can someone write about what to do at the 2 day after the left area is unlocked?

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone please send me a download link to the game?
thx

Reputation score

i belive your have to change your clothes be naked and go to the room upstair on the green bed beside computer you will see the glowing just go to it! edit: never mind i dont know how i got it the heck is going on ! edit again:eek:k figured it out right after you get to the house like right at the start head upstair with no shirt and but with shorts if yutaka doesnt wear this go back of the bus equip it then go back to cousins house and now again go upstairs into cousins dad room with the pc and you will see it glowing
I equip the shorts only, made sure to go back through the bus to make sure the sprite is correct, and go to the second floor but I don't see a light at the PC. I'm not sure how to get this event to trigger.

DarkSonic1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do with the spirit fossil?

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the latest partial that was made for me?
The only link i found in the thread was dead.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Look in the Translation sticky thread - there's a complete translation posted there...

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the latest partial that was made for me?
The only link i found in the thread was dead.
There is a working translation (data files) on page 20 of this thread.

Also it seems like the creator is working on some New content for this game again. From what i can gather it seems like a Public pool this time. Release is still quite a bit off it seems.