What's new

Would shmups hentai games be interesting?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Shmups engine on RM

5Em2m.jpg

OPppk.jpg

Obviously, if you cannot play shmups, you won't be getting any H...
There would be a lot of focus on the actual gameplay for sure.

Last edited:
Re: Would shmups hentai games be interesting?

I think there's a couple out there already. I dont remember the name, but it wasn't with the RPGmaker engine, a company that sells on Getchu (so I assume not really amateur), but it was a side scroller shooter, and not a bullet hell.

I like shmups, except Bullet Hell (sub-genre) which this game is.

It's customizable so you can make it fairly simple patterns lol

Maybe if there's an easy mode?? I love shumps, spent over 100 hours playing R-type final, but bullet hell seems like far too much pain and suffering just to jerk off to some hentai. Kudos for thinking out of the box though!

Try jerking off while the bullets are coming at you. That is, the H is not something that occurs when you win or lose; instead, it occurs as you play, so the longer you play (eg: survive) the more you see.

I think that would be fairly popular amongst hardcore shmups fans :D
Sounds like a great idea maybe I will grab the shmups engine and see how to customize it as such.

Check anything with R-18, and you have your shmup H-games

Check anything with R-18, and you have your shmup H-games

Okay, someone needs to make R-18-Type, both for pun and for Fuck Yeah.

Try jerking off while the bullets are coming at you. That is, the H is not something that occurs when you win or lose; instead, it occurs as you play, so the longer you play (eg: survive) the more you see.

I think that would be fairly popular amongst hardcore shmups fans :D
Sounds like a great idea maybe I will grab the shmups engine and see how to customize it as such.

You misunderstand, I don't care when the H comes, the reward is still not worth the effort.

There's D-force, go look those up. Aside from the minuscule H content, the game and music itself is excellent.

What was the name of that verticle shooter game we're you're a little micro-fighter that shoots the clothes off girls whilst dodging enemy micro fighters and gunboats?

Sentimental shooting?

Apparently they had a second game, but I never could find it.

OPppk.jpg

I would not mind if there was an H-SHMUP with that girl in the witch hat. Not at all.

Get Steam Hearts.

Make sure it's the PC-98 version (good) and not the PC-Engine / Saturn version (horrible).

Back