What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

Turbo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Turbo

Reputation score
here’s a link.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Are they no longer doing actual animations anymore? I can't remember the last time I seen an animated scene. Once again all it is is just the whole picture moving up and down to convey motion. It's getting real disappointed as their animations to me was the best part of subscribing to them.

hd00d

Reputation score
They haven't done full animations since Alps because they got caught on the monthly subscriber threadmill. I think they have been reworking old scenes in the past 2 months but I can't confirm since I haven't seen it leaked on the internet yet.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They haven't done full animations since Alps because they got caught on the monthly subscriber threadmill. I think they have been reworking old scenes in the past 2 months but I can't confirm since I haven't seen it leaked on the internet yet.
That sucks. Well I was considering dropping some of my supports for some extra money so I guess they're one of the ones getting cut. Such a shame.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Feel free to finally be the one who provides the monthly shaky CG you Alps-autists desperately beg for like a hooker begs her pimp for just a hint of that sweet, sweet crack. At least the hooker herself provides occasionally.

Shit like this is why your dad never returned from buying cigarettes at the store.

radamantiz59

Reputation score
Don't be an ass. Official warning.
Feel free to finally be the one who provides the monthly shaky CG you Alps-autists desperately beg for like a hooker begs her pimp for just a hint of that sweet, sweet crack. At least the hooker herself provides occasionally.

Shit like this is why your dad never returned from buying cigarettes at the store.
you have been raped, but that does not mean you are traumatized.
poor guy, the blacks must have given you a lot to drink.