What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Ok I'm going to say it once again. This game is fucking broken and unplayable because jump doesn't work. How are you guys able to play it? Whenever she does jump she falls on her ass. I literally can't progress any further from here. Can't move forward and can't jump and grab to the platform

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok I'm going to say it once again. This game is fucking broken and unplayable because jump doesn't work. How are you guys able to play it? Whenever she does jump she falls on her ass. I literally can't progress any further from here. Can't move forward and can't jump and grab to the platform
I've just been holding W and it works fine for me. It was definitely buggy in terms of checkpoints. Sometimes you will die and then the game respawns you into the ether and you have to quit the game and restart. The game will not register that a H-scene was unlocked unless it was played all the way through.

save goes in ヴィヴィと魔法の島_Data folder. not all scenes were collected.

Attachments

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I enjoyed the last boss, very challenging and difficult.
I felt the producer's unique worldview was one-of-a-kind.
I want to play this author's games forever.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I enjoyed the last boss, very challenging and difficult.
I felt the producer's unique worldview was one-of-a-kind.
I want to play this author's games forever.
I don't know if he will be working on a game with that knight girl but man... his live2D stuff is so good. Kinda makes me wish he focused on that instead of making games. Overall I liked the H-stuff a lot and I'm surprised to see a few scenes missing that were in ci-en demos and stuff. Wonder if it will be added later as dlc or something or something just locked to ci-en/fantia I probably have to get the past issues to get all of his stuff.

That Red Haired chick's animated scene was my favorite.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't find gallery for grabbing animation.... only for L2D and CG, I think? :(

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No gallery for in-game animations. You'll have to pick the stage through the level select and lose from there.

Might be just a me thing, but not a fan of splitting the H-focus to so many other girls. I wanted more Vivi stuff.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Overall I'm pretty disappointed with this game. Its animated h-scenes are high quality, but they're few and far between - and for the most part really not my thing. It's all GOR, it spends way too much time on dialog, cutscenes and plot, and the non-combat navigational puzzles were just tedious. I wish they'd stuck with one or maybe two characters, cut out the majority of the plot, and had more focus on h-mechanics, scenes and enemy/scenario variety. I did like the purple crystal spells, being able to create essentially new terrain in combat sequences is a fairly interesting spin on things that I haven't seen much in 2D games, never mind H-games. Overall it controls and plays mostly well enough, just the pacing's all over the place, and the amount of adult content isn't worth the time and effort it demands of the player. Thankfully the gallery's unlockable from the start - unfortunately it doesn't include some of the scenes and tracking those down with the level select can be a pain.

Larclaimer

Reputation score
I don't want to be chooser beggar but didn't back then someone post dencensored game trial from fantia long time ago here
can the same person do the same for the full game

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gonna write up a quick and dirty list for the in-game animations and which stage to find em. I'm doing this by memory mostly so point out mistakes if possible.

Stage 2 - Vivi Goblins
Stage 3 - Wolf/Hyena thing
Stage 4 - Apes
Stage 9 - Alps Goblins
Stage 12 - Four armed Bull
Stage 13 - Gargoyle torso
Stage 14 - Bat monster & Rock beaver
Stage 15 - Thugs

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Disappointed by there's no grabbing animation aside from the Mofumofu monsters :(

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Overall I'm pretty disappointed with this game. Its animated h-scenes are high quality, but they're few and far between - and for the most part really not my thing. It's all GOR, it spends way too much time on dialog, cutscenes and plot, and the non-combat navigational puzzles were just tedious. I wish they'd stuck with one or maybe two characters, cut out the majority of the plot, and had more focus on h-mechanics, scenes and enemy/scenario variety.
How odd, this is precisely what i liked about the game compared to most h-games which lack it, lol.
except for the puzzles, they do fucking suck XD

easy85

Reputation score
I dunno. Alps had some kind of charm, CGs were sexier IMO, gameplay was simplistic but pacing was mostly good. It made you care about the heroine and it felt kinda bad to lose on purpose to see h-content.
Vivi throws all of it out of window. More heroines, more plot, more gameplay but something was lost along the way. It feels... watered down despite technically having "more" of everything.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i suppose it's subjective since it's the other way around for me for the same reasons