What's new

ACT [Xi Company] Viocide (RJ070541)

Re: Viocide (Xi Company )

This is why I hate the whole issue. You get some game art bordering a little on the chibi-esqe side, and suddenly people start worrying that it might be loli. I really miss the old days when no one gave a damn beyond personal preference.

Kudo's to Kirshz for Mediafire upload.

This is why I hate the whole issue. You get some game art bordering a little on the chibi-esqe side, and suddenly people start worrying that it might be loli. I really miss the old days when no one gave a damn beyond personal preference.

Kudo's to Kirshz for Mediafire upload.

I agree with you whole heartedly, but Government screws up gong back to the good old days. Also his characters are based more on the Ragnarok Online game characters so unless your going to say that all the Ragnarok Online characters are Lolis you can't call his game's character a loli either.

PFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he actually believes that.

Basically it's a manga/anime about a loli who has a crush on her teacher and she tries to get him to fuck her. One of her friends is lesbian for her and her other friend has developed breasts and is self conscious about it. Thats the gist of it anyway, there's more to it but I can't be arsed to explain anymore. Wiki is there for a reason.

It pretty much borders on the line of loli hentai, which has gotten quite a bit of controversy over. The odd thing is the author is a chick.

That's just your twisted view...
It's about social problems with kids in the modern society, there is no sexual intercourse and she doesn't want to "be fucked", she's just a tease, she want's to be seen as a grown up and teases her teacher(paragon of moral rettitude) as a way to take revenge on the adults, because kids always get betrayed by adults. Her friend is not necessarily lesbian in the sexul form you imply, she comes from a rich family and is covered in toys and clothes but feels lonely because her parents don't show her their love and are never home, because of her attitude she could not make friends, kokonoe was the first person to get close to her, her very first and only true friend, so she becomes her only emotional link. The third girl has developed big breasts altough being just an elementary school girl, she was picked on and suffered bullying because of it, what's more the adults don't understand her situation and some treat her like a freak. This is so much more than a loli hentai anime, it's an insight on modern society's way of threating kids as emotionless cocoons whose only objective is to learn basic informations and interactions.

^
that makes me want to watch it again. but i'll probably laugh too hard to notice.

I... I suddenly want to watch it now.

Your explanation sucks Oni.

Perhaps she's writing out of past experience of young frustration as her elementary teacher rejected her advances? I rather doubt it, but you never know...

Don't pop that cork just yet, kiddos! It's slated for release in December on DLsite!

^
itll probably be next week xi tends to release their games a week after the demo

why is everything just assumed to be loli? I mean its the exact same as Vore Action RPG which is posted all over the place.

I mean obvious hourglass figure and still you cry loli, I wish there was a way I could ban nasty ass BBW or anything with crazy fat tits I hate that! I mean wooo she looks nice in a bra but guess what that cleavage is wrought with stretch marks and soft mushy cottage cheese tits and in a few years they will sag to the floor. So guess what I like smaller petite women with medium to small firm boobs jesus christ that does not make me or anyone else a pedophile!!! BACK OFF

loli looks like a malnourished chinese cunt boy, and if you ever dated anyone in the real world you would understand why medium to smaller boobs are superior!

ahhh that feels better sorry had to get that out.

Perhaps she's writing out of past experience of young frustration as her elementary teacher rejected her advances? I rather doubt it, but you never know...

Yeah, and uziga waiga is a serial children killer...

why is everything just assumed to be loli? I mean its the exact same as Vore Action RPG which is posted all over the place.

I mean obvious hourglass figure and still you cry loli, I wish there was a way I could ban nasty ass BBW or anything with crazy fat tits I hate that! I mean wooo she looks nice in a bra but guess what that cleavage is wrought with stretch marks and soft mushy cottage cheese tits and in a few years they will sag to the floor. So guess what I like smaller petite women with medium to small firm boobs jesus christ that does not make me or anyone else a pedophile!!! BACK OFF

loli looks like a malnourished chinese cunt boy, and if you ever dated anyone in the real world you would understand why medium to smaller boobs are superior!

"medium to smaller boobs are superior! "

Maybe on your white women.

Maybe on your white women.

What about

Jokes aside, huge boobs are ugly in real life, be them white, black or polka dotted, and they get really ugly as time passes...

I think I have the answer :D since it's me creating this thread it has to be loli.
I have a natural relationship with bad luck that tends to make things in life weird to others, but not to worry (about me) I'm used to it ^^.

Living proof. If you check the other threads about the games of this same company, you'll see that no one stated the games were even loli related. It's ok, keep it up.

I think I have the answer :D since it's me creating this thread it has to be loli.
I have a natural relationship with bad luck that tends to make things in life weird to others, but not to worry (about me) I'm used to it ^^.

Living proof. If you check the other threads about the games of this same company, you'll see that no one stated the games were even loli related. It's ok, keep it up.

You overestimate yourself, you egomaniac!!!

:rolleyes:

Proof of otherwise?

You made a post about yourself being the cause for discussion about loli, started by someone that had a weak reason that was proven wrong alnmost instantly, but gave birth to a completely unrelated discussion about random things.

Since you show a tendency to think your person has more weight on our decisions than our tendency to randomly joke and ramble about pointless things.
You prove with your actions that you have egocentric tendencies, and egocentric people tend to overestimate themselves.

Game, set, match.:p

Last edited:

You made a post about yourself being the cause for discussion about loli, started by someone that had a weak reason that was proven wrong alnmost instantly, but gave birth to a completely unrelated discussion about random things.

This proves my point, As I've stated:

So why was loli even brought up to this discussion again? *cough*

Edit* Yeah that person was proven wrong instantly, but more people came and still stated the same ROFL, but yeah ^^.

You prove my point by missing my point for being focused on yourself.:rolleyes:

From Xi website:

"Viocide ~Vore Side Action RPG~
DLsite.comにて12月1日発売開始予定
"

"Viocide ~ Vore Side Action RPG ~
launched by December 1 at DLsite.com "

For those of us in the west, Japan's December 1st is late November 30th. Which is today.

EDIT: And as of now, it's out. Have fun!

Last edited:
Back