What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

Sacrificed my sleeping time and finally got 100% collection and map :D

I can tell you all, I got... nothing after beating it completely, so don't waste your time!

I'll continue farming items and see if there will be any difference if I manage to acquire all the equipment from atelier, but damn, farming with such difficulty is such a pain.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sacrificed my sleeping time and finally got 100% collection and map :D

I can tell you all, I got... nothing after beating it completely, so don't waste your time!

pic

I'll continue farming items and see if there will be any difference if I manage to acquire all the equipment from atelier, but damn, farming with such difficulty is such a pain.
Ahh, I hate you so much. In a good way, so congratulations too. I'm literally one item away from 100%, and I can't find it. I don't suppose you remember some of the ones that were hidden in stupid locations?

Joyful Edit: Nevermind. I finally found it.
And too late, I've already wasted a whole bunch of time on this game. I'm willing to bet at least 15. And I'm sure 8 of them were looking for those last collectables and farming the last boss. And the 3657 kills show it as well.

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any1 got a link to download this? i looked everywhere but nothing, thanks in advance.
No you didn't. If you actually looked for a download link, you would have found it a few pages back.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think you've been looking hard enough.
reading a few pages back helps too you know.
I was about to say that link posted doesn't seem to work but if I copy and paste it, it does, so kudos Lao :D

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's the 100% map made by myself, since I made it with my cleared save, I am not sure the location of all items and what they are.

Note:

?: means there's something in this room, but I can't remember what it is.
2?: more items in this room in a hidden wall.
Defeat All: kill the enemies in this room to open the white door.
Atelier: shop, basically.

Three teleport location: START, Mana Atelier 1 and 2.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i have DivX codecs but why the movies are not playing?

Last edited:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This one's really fun to play, really responsive to controls with a gamepad.

Just to confirm, SHT boosts the damage of uh yellow balls I shoot?

Was going for a high STR/Crit build but sometimes I gotta swap to ranged.

Also, is the movies sound option bugged? No matter at what volume I set it, it stays the same during the movies.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This one's really fun to play, really responsive to controls with a gamepad.

Just to confirm, SHT boosts the damage of uh yellow balls I shoot?

Was going for a high STR/Crit build but sometimes I gotta swap to ranged.

Also, is the movies sound option bugged? No matter at what volume I set it, it stays the same during the movies.
Yes, SHT boosts shooting damage while ATK boosts claw and charge damage.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the green key and from there I can get to some underwater level or some kinda fire level I think. Both continuously suck away my HP (the lave one is madness tho, can survive for 5 seconds or so lol).

I assume I get something to counter that in the water level? Playing blind so I didn't wanna check previous pages in case of spoilery stuff, sorry if it's been asked before.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the green key and from there I can get to some underwater level or some kinda fire level I think. Both continuously suck away my HP (the lave one is madness tho, can survive for 5 seconds or so lol).

I assume I get something to counter that in the water level? Playing blind so I didn't wanna check previous pages in case of spoilery stuff, sorry if it's been asked before.
There is a spell youre missing. You need to get a barrier item that lets you survive the lava

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just so you guys know the Mediafire link is down.

Not really interested in Vore but the game looks very appealing. How is for a non-vore fan?

Last edited:

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is for a non-vore fan?
The only 'sexual' content this game has is Vore, which is very similar and monotone in types.
But overall the platforming is very nice, controls are tight and responsive. If you like platformers you'll enjoy this game despite it's vore content.
I would recommend you find a link for it though, since playing this game without the vore fetish will probably make you regret your purchase.
Sukebei.Nyaa has a torrent for it.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The only 'sexual' content this game has is Vore, which is very similar and monotone in types.
But overall the platforming is very nice, controls are tight and responsive. If you like platformers you'll enjoy this game despite it's vore content.
I would recommend you find a link for it though, since playing this game without the vore fetish will probably make you regret your purchase.
Sukebei.Nyaa has a torrent for it.
Well there's some tentacle rape here and there, but I do see your point. It probably doesn't have as much as a sexual interest for people not into vore, but yeah it's still a fun game without the fetishes.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a spell youre missing. You need to get a barrier item that lets you survive the lava
Thanks mate, I'll recheck the areas for breakable walls since I think I explored everywhere that I could so far.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks mate, I'll recheck the areas for breakable walls since I think I explored everywhere that I could so far.
It's not hidden. It's something you should run across normally. You'll need to have the red key in order to get it, so from what you said in your last post, you should continue to go through the underwater area and then when you get the red key, you can go to the area with the barrier powerup.

mamamama14

Reputation score

Just so you guys know the Mediafire link is down.

Not really interested in Vore but the game looks very appealing. How is for a non-vore fan?
The mediafire link is still alive, you need to copy-paste the link, clicking it will bring up error page.

The game is solid, very responsive controls with smooth gameplays. Downside is there are somewhat few enemies. Gallery is pretty nice for me even when I'm not a fan of vore.

Ravena

Reputation score

it looks like im missiong one abbility because i can't move big boxes
i got
J R H B
i don't know where i finde the missing one...

sry for my bad english ._.