What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

it looks like im missiong one abbility because i can't move big boxes
i got
J R H B
i don't know where i finde the missing one...

sry for my bad english ._.
Since you have the B ability, you can go in the super hot area. I'm pretty sure you can get there in the second hub area you can teleport to.

Anyway, Xi just updated the game. They did some bug fixes like how the CP gauge wouldn't show 1000, and I think they made the map a bit more easier to understand with what doors lead to where. But the main thing to take out of the update is that they added in an extra area. If you remember from Viocide, there was an extra area before the last boss you could go to for some hard enemies and a boss rush. I think it's the same here. Extra hard, boss rush (not sure if all the enemies are there), more platforming, and more projectiles it looks like. And also, projectiles can now cause game overs, so you can't rely on staying alive by not getting grabbed anymore.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Projectiles can now cause game overs, so you can't rely on staying alive by not getting grabbed anymore.
I died a little when I read this.
Oh well, time to get this bullet hell started :p

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And also, projectiles can now cause game overs, so you can't rely on staying alive by not getting grabbed anymore.
You mean the one reason I stay alive during any of the boss fights? Welp I'm not updating. The Succubus was a nightmare.

I am sad I'm missing out on the new area though.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I died a little when I read this.
Oh well, time to get this bullet hell started :p
You mean the one reason I stay alive during any of the boss fights? Welp I'm not updating. The Succubus was a nightmare.

I am sad I'm missing out on the new area though.
I may have said that wrong, but if I translated the notes right, the update makes it so that you can get game overed by projectiles ONLY in the bonus area. It's not called Hell Island Jihama of tragedy for nothing. Though, I haven't been able to find an updated link since it came out, so I don't really know what else is in there.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I saw this come out I had nostalgic memories of viocide, being in college, and playing the game with a bunch of dorm mates in the room and somehow it didn't dawn on me the sort of hilarity that would ensue once I game overed.

The new game is a huge step up in terms of gameplay, but I kinda feel that the art is pretty stagnant. In any case, the game controls really well and once again it's in your best interest to build up your critical stat. The more things change, the more they stay the same, including the fact that even though I can sort of masturbate to vore, this game, like viocide, does absolutely nothing for me in that department.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alrighty then, some good news for those that were wondering. The game is now available on the English Dlsite, so hopefully, it'll be easier to buy for those that had trouble with the Japanese side.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im kinda mad vioide doesn't work on my comp, prolly a windows 8 thing. but viotoxica is great

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, holy shit, this extra area is fucking hard. I went through on very easy first to see what I was in for and what was in there, and the first part is a few platforming segments with lots of everyone's favorite hazards, instakill spikes. There are quite a few golden chests thrown about the extra area, and they contain the white and black material used for item boosting or crafting. So yay, no more grinding for materials! They're actually relatively easy to get if you time your jumps right, but there is one where I had to abuse a ledge glitch or whatever where you can stand on the very end of a spike platform safely.
Oh, that reminds me. The English DLsite actually translated the text, so you can see what the area names are called and what the items are called as well. The white and black materials are called Meteorite and Dark Matter respectively. And with the update, if you pull up the map and hold down the attack button, you can get lines that connect the area doors to each other. Nice.
Anyway, onto the extra stage. And I'm talking about Normal or higher difficulty here. There are actually only 4 enemies here, and they're all the monster girl bosses, including the final boss. And their fighting has been cranked up to Touhou levels of difficult. They jump and fly across the whole screen, and they shoot so many projectiles at you. This area gives the Souls series a run for their money at how many times you have to fight the same boss. I'm sure this was mentioned already, but in this area, you can die from projectiles. There's no special game over or anything, btw, it's just as if you landed on the instakill spikes. Except there's not even a falling over motion. You just get hit, and then room reset. Sorry, minor gripe.
Thankfully, the bosses are predictable after a while, and they'll keep doing their same moves after they get to their last one. Unfortunately, when you get them down to low health, similar to the regular boss encounters, they get harder and start shooting more projectiles at you. If you do beat them, you get a relatively good amount of EXP and gems.
Other than EXP, gems, and item materials, there's nothing else here. You just fall into a hole that plops you at the room before the final boss. Anyway, I say get the english version just for some ease of access and minor bug fixes, but unless you want to have a hard challenge on Normal or higher difficulty, I say you're fine if you have the older version

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the info mate, definitely goes on my Christmas shopping list.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, that reminds me. The English DLsite actually translated the text, so you can see what the area names are called and what the items are called as well.
? The English DLSite version and the Japanese DLSite version are two different versions? Its not just a language toggle?

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

? The English DLSite version and the Japanese DLSite version are two different versions? Its not just a language toggle?
They're the same game, but the text has been translated in the version from the English Dlsite. So the text in the menu screen and the text that says what area you're in is English now. The one from the JP Dlsite is still in Japanese, but it is still the same game.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They're the same game, but the text has been translated in the version from the English Dlsite. So the text in the menu screen and the text that says what area you're in is English now. The one from the JP Dlsite is still in Japanese, but it is still the same game.
Hm. Well, heres to hoping an English link shows up then. Call me paranoid, but when someone claims that a game was "translated by native English professional translators", I just read that as 'we used what little English we remember from high school'.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm. Well, heres to hoping an English link shows up then. Call me paranoid, but when someone claims that a game was "translated by native English professional translators", I just read that as 'we used what little English we remember from high school'.
Your concern is understandable, but from what I've seen of the English demo, it's all in basically fluent English

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, there's no text dialogue in the game, so it's not like there's any broken English in the game. All voices are still Japanese as well. It's pretty much just for equipment and areas, and from what I've seen, it's pretty useful when you're leveling up or choosing perks, and the text is all understandable.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Beating the bonus dungeon rewards you 4 Dark Matters, 4 Meteorites and 1 Trapezohedron, nothing else special.

BTW, I also updated my map by adding the bonus area: Tragic Hell Island Jihama

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I beat this game again with super easy difficulty this time and finally, the 100% collection map is complete :D

Note: only the most valuable materials (Trapezohedron, Meteorite and Dark Matter) are indicated explicitly, other materials are all written as C (chest).

Feel free to provide any advice or feedback :)

ArrancarX5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick Question, which door leads to jihama specifically?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Forgive me for the necro, but I'm a bit late picking up this wonderful game and I can't seem to find the english version. I'd love to do another run on a higher difficulty but I'd rather know what my stats mean when I do, so I don't suppose anyone still has a link they'd be willing to share? Please?

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for this? It'd be much appreciated!