What's new

ACT [Xixrelk] ELF COURIER

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Moved to H-games as dev has stated game is complete.

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
Are you by any chance from Poland?
It translated my game window to "gra z elfką" :D
yup i'm from poland...

My friend, I like this game. It's charming, but why in god's name are the levels so long? Literally no reason to be so
well the lvl are so long cuz ummm... when i test the game... well it get easy for me so i didn't feel it is hard or to long...
well upsi

vaper

Reputation score
The levels are trapped as hell, I had to use cheat engine to slow the game down and even then I get wrecked, this game is for true dark souls players.
maaan that's awesome, I'm from Croatia but live in Poland for 5 years and I kinda "learned" this language, thought I bring it up :D
nonetheless, great design but hard asf :D

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My friend, I like this game. It's charming, but why in god's name are the levels so long? Literally no reason to be so
100% agree. The levels could be half as long and lose nothing.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do the enemies after the first level not have the kill-count extra animations? I had over 30 kills and still got the same animations for them.

EDIT: In fact, I'm not finding any of the kill-count animations any more...was that feature scrapped? We can't even download the old versions any more to access them, since you deleted the links and uploads to older versions. Disappointed since that was the best feature of the game in my opinion.

Last edited:
OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
Do the enemies after the first level not have the kill-count extra animations? I had over 30 kills and still got the same animations for them.

EDIT: In fact, I'm not finding any of the kill-count animations any more...was that feature scrapped? We can't even download the old versions any more to access them, since you deleted the links and uploads to older versions. Disappointed since that was the best feature of the game in my opinion.
Yes there is one animation per enemy

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Cute animations and nice art, as rough as they may be I really like them, very charming. I like the base gameplay aswell, simple but to the point.
That said I'll have to agree with the other feedback, those levels are just too damn long. Could really benefit from being "Level 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2 etc." instead. Playing this for too long really hurts my eyes, and failing a 5 minute long level because of one tricky enemy placement is really really frustrating. Couldn't get myself to play past the second level even though I really wanted to see all the content.

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
Cute animations and nice art, as rough as they may be I really like them, very charming. I like the base gameplay aswell, simple but to the point.
That said I'll have to agree with the other feedback, those levels are just too damn long. Could really benefit from being "Level 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2 etc." instead. Playing this for too long really hurts my eyes, and failing a 5 minute long level because of one tricky enemy placement is really really frustrating. Couldn't get myself to play past the second level even though I really wanted to see all the content.
all unlocked

btw lvl are 120s long so 2min not 5

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah sweet, thanks.
They FEEL like they're 5 mins long though lmao. Its probably because the constant high pressure, coupled with long periods of nothing.
Wouldn't suprise me if its pretty common for devs to perceive their own game completely differently as opposed to the average player, maybe you find it hard to relate to the complaints but you'll have to keep in mind that you probably have tested this game again and again and its become second nature to you while the difficulty curve for new players is probably completely different