Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

thanks so much for the translation man

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much dude! You're the best!

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yorimashi - You don't have enough posts to do direct links yet but you share a full game translation?!? You impressive little overachiever you! :D

Thanks!

OP
Y

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks again all.

I've come to realize something very stupid of myself.
The maker of the original partial, Cadgy, actually had the images for the item names translated.
I never actually checked until I saw mention recently saying they had done so.
They might not match how I've translated the item names, but they'll certainly be better than Japanese.

I'll update the patches later on today with these images, but for those who want them now, I think you can just copy and paste them into the Graphic/Pictures Folder.

I just did a complete playthrough of this. It looks like you translated basically everything, I didn't run into any untranslated lines. I did notice typos and such but considering the speed at which this came out, I don't feel like being nitpicky about it. Thanks a lot for your hard work! I enjoyed replaying through XVI in English a lot!

About Luxuria... it's the only one of Clymenia's games that does not have an English translation of some sort at this point, I believe. It's also his first game, and it kinda shows; in my opinion it's not one of his better games. I still think it's worth a play, like all the rest of Clymenia's games, but very definitely I would not commit to translating it until you've tried it yourself.
I figured there would be a few I missed. Feel free to let me know what they are you'd like.

BooFoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone link the patches to a different storage site? My free transfer quota exceeded at mega.

magnss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your work :)

dragons19676161

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first thanks for your work i always wanted this game to be translated!

second, can someone link me the 1.07version i can't find it? i only find the 1,05 censored version of the game:confused:

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome to log in and see that a new game have been translated, more when you already have wanted to try this game out. So thank you! :D

OP
Y

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have added the images from Cadgy's partial to both patches.
Mega links have been updated in the first post.

How he translated them and how I did differ in some regards, but since I don't have the means to edit the images myself, I'll update my item names to match them sometime soon.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the translation!! Another great game from Clymenia for us to enjoy

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You
Fucking
God

Thanks man! This is one of my favorite RPGs (not that I've played many anyway), and I've always wanted to know what's actually happening, so once again, thanks!

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Yorimashi! :D

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is an extremely strong translation, dude. Barely any typos as far as I can see either. Great job!

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there an issue with the first Weapons sale event? She puts on the "armour", her breasts show and then she's embarassed. Guy pays her extra. Then the game jumps into the CG scene and no money was earned, neither did it "count". The bar scene, for comparison, worked perfectly fine.

For the record, I first declined the guy, then accepted. Not sure if related.

Edit: I tried it again after doing the bar job first, and then it worked.

Last edited:

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

second, can someone link me the 1.07version i can't find it? i only find the 1,05 censored version of the game:confused:
The way that you worded this means that there's an uncensored version.....

Is there really?