Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

You made my day, I was eagerly waiting for someone to translate this <3

Takohead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks so much for this, cant believe how fast and well done this was.
Well done sir!!

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great translation.

Everything sounds very natural, and I haven't run into any spelling mistakes or untranslated lines that you haven't already mentioned.

Good job and thanks!

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The way that you worded this means that there's an uncensored version.....

Is there really?
That got me thinking as well.. But as far as I can tell all the Clymenia games are censored. And if you ask me the censor on them are pretty light tbh

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's no uncensored version.

I'm having a problem and IDK if this is an issue for anyone else, but in the end when you ask Aisha to come with you she won't. I've fulfilled the requirements so idk what the issue is, theonly thing I can think of is it's either a bug with the translation or the game and idk which.\

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to visit the exhibitionism chick agian.

Last edited:

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holydank someone actually full-translated this series. a lot of thanks from me man. this title means a lot to me because it was my first game and the one that hook me into RPGMaker games. thanks a lot once again! :D

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the translation.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

quick THX for this since theres no rep system right now :)

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello Yorimashi and everyone,
I took the liberty of opening up and modding your translated version a bit. Hope you don't mind.
I added access to some cut content and tweaked the game a bit for them to fit in.

Ver1.01:
MEGA:#!uEggFLzS!nR2tS9Ah8u81o1PeTaa2mwqkgt4CkVejqdN0gQqt1i8
Bugfix

MEGA: #!vFJG2LpA!5AJtIjuZo5a9Rvrl9wA1aOLyIKRrs2N1BpYLo4DBaTY
What I added:
Ver1.00
*All the previously inaccessible costumes (or uniforms if you prefer) are now obtainable and functional,
they can be obtain by talking to their respected job providers after your work.

*A special piercing costume (kind of) can be obtain by talking to the exhibitionist woman again.

*The NPCs will comment on some of the costumes while being exposed, and some generic event will work with the said costumes,
though currently only lower layer is finished. I will update the upper layer when I got the time.

Well, tell me if there's any bug or something I missed, and have fun.

-Brokenone

Last edited:

Mekhet

Reputation score

The one game on nyaa already has (english) in it, what translation is that?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, tell me if there's any bug or something I missed, and have fun.
For starters. My saves won't work with this for some reason, maybe it's just me.

Also, you could specify what you added exactly.
Like what cut content? costumes?

Last edited:

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For starters. My saves won't work with this for some reason, maybe it's just me.
How is it not working? can you describe it?

Also, you could specify what you added exactly.
Like what cut content? costumes?
I thought I was clear enough... but oh well.
All the previously inaccessible costumes that's only seem in events, ie. the waitress uniform,the babydoll, the bunny suit and the upper class prostitute outfit. All of them can be obtain by talking to their respected job providers after work.

And a piercing costume that was not in the final game at all, which can be obtain by talking to the exhibitionist woman while equipping certain something and not equipping other things.

Hum, feels like I'm repeating myself.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It just sent out an error sound when trying to select the save. Not much else to describe it.

I'm just used to modders giving out detailed things on what they changed/added.
Like:
Where did you get that piercing costume asset?
You added some images, did you made them?

Cut content usually means that the assets already exists, it's just not used.

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Pics I add mostly are part of the original data, but lack the right combination to work.

The cut content mostly are half finished, for example the piercing costume was only one picture and in game item data, all the other costumes' in game data were also all there just half finished and ended up got cut out.

There are a few pics made by me, they are meant to work the cut stuff into the game better.

Can you tell me about he status of your save file?
I used my old save and it works as fine.
(Or are you with the master? Crap, did I break her, bur I didn't change anything with her as far as I know.

Last edited:

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Pics I add mostly are part of the original data, but lack the right combination to work.

The cut content mostly are half finished, for example the piercing costume was only one picture and in game item data, all the other costumes' in game data were also all there just half finished and ended up got cut out.

There are a few pics made by me, they are meant to work the cut stuff into the game better.

Can you tell me about he status of your save file?
I used my old save and it works as fine.
(Or are you with the master? Crap, did I break her, bur I didn't change anything with her as far as I know.
Thank you for adding more content to the game :)

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought I was clear enough... but oh well.
All the previously inaccessible costumes that's only seem in events, ie. the waitress uniform,the babydoll, the bunny suit and the upper class prostitute outfit. All of them can be obtain by talking to their respected job providers after work.

And a piercing costume that was not in the final game at all, which can be obtain by talking to the exhibitionist woman while equipping certain something and not equipping other things.

Tried talking to the exhibitionist woman with every outfit alone and with the earring alone and no luck on the piercing costume..I'm stumped on how to get it lol

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried talking to the exhibitionist woman with every outfit alone and with the earring alone and no luck on the piercing costume..I'm stumped on how to get it lol
Hum... I guess I real made it too hard, the right combination is "naked earring"

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hum... I guess I real made it too hard, the right combination is "naked earring"
Tried that multiple times..still no piercing outfit..got all the others though.