What's new

[Complete - Partial] XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game Thread

Updates:
-Changed a few things, added what npc's needed in parenthesis.
-Made some alterations and translated some things I missed.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Concerning descriptions- going to pass on doing this, majority of the items and stuff are for npc's.

You need RPGMakerTrans to apply the patch. You can get it

Last edited:
Re: XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

I read on the thread post for the game at some point there would be a patch for the game that allows to recruit the teacher and do events with her.

Considering this is using RPGMakertrans applying it to a new update wouldnt be a problem right?

I read on the thread post for the game at some point there would be a patch for the game that allows to recruit the teacher and do events with her.

Considering this is using RPGMakertrans applying it to a new update wouldnt be a problem right?

That's correct. RPGMakerTrans is just amazing like that.

so it wont just be a partial but a complete translation?

For now it's just a partial. I'd love to do a full translation but this game has the most slangiest grammar I've ever encountered in any H game. Once I've got a few more translations under my belt and my understanding of japanese improves (especially when it comes to slang and dialects) I'll give it a try.

For now it's just a partial. I'd love to do a full translation but this game has the most slangiest grammar I've ever encountered in any H game. Once I've got a few more translations under my belt and my understanding of japanese improves (especially when it comes to slang and dialects) I'll give it a try.

Is it normal for the RPGMakertrans to delete the original game rggs file? Do i need the file again if i have to reapply it ?

Is it normal for the RPGMakertrans to delete the original game rggs file? Do i need the file again if i have to reapply it ?
yes, and no =)

thanks Cadgy for the partial ^^

"Hard to believe your language "understanding" improving based on whatever interpretation you come up based on what a machine spits out."

Whoever left this neg feedback please message me about what I got wrong. I translate to enforce things I've learned, and to learn new things. I admit I don't know kanji and have to rely on machines/jish.org. At the moment I'm more focused on mastering the grammar before moving on to kanji.

Mistakes are how a person learns best, but if you don't point them out a person will never learn.

Edit: If you want to stay anon, then just leave another neg rep.

looking forward to it :D

"Hard to believe your language "understanding" improving based on whatever interpretation you come up based on what a machine spits out."

Whoever left this neg feedback please message me about what I got wrong. I translate to enforce things I've learned, and to learn new things. I admit I don't know kanji and have to rely on machines/jish.org. At the moment I'm more focused on mastering the grammar before moving on to kanji.

Mistakes are how a person learns best, but if you don't point them out a person will never learn.

just my 2 cents, but i believe that at least some people in the translation forum dont really know a lot about japanese, but surely are quick to neg rep someone and telling them they dont know shit.
If they would be able to actually help you, i think they wouldnt mind telling you that openly.

On that note, have you checked out Kanjidamage for learning Kanji? It's pretty handy, especially with the Anki flash cards.

On that note, have you checked out Kanjidamage for learning Kanji? It's pretty handy, especially with the Anki flash cards.

I haven't heard of it, but I'll def check it out, thanks for tip. I've been using anki to memorize commonly used kanji in h-mangas, and to learn grammar tho.

Hey, thanks for this. I was thinking how I like Clymenia games and I'm probably going to spend time translating things in this instead of working on Mizuna or something else...

Glad to see this being worked on, I'm a huge fan of Clymenia. You should check out his other games Cadgy if you haven't. They are all great imo and he just keeps getting better.

It's rare finding a fun game and good h-scenes in one like Clymenia.

Thank you for your hard work translating.

I was very intrigued with this game and was hoping someone would make a partial. However I never used RPGMakerTrans before, and for some reason I keep getting an error after I try applying the patch. It loads to 100% and then it gives me this error:

Untitled.png

Very sorry to bother you guys with this newbie question, but I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I was very intrigued with this game and was hoping someone would make a partial. However I never used RPGMakerTrans before, and for some reason I keep getting an error after I try applying the patch. It loads to 100% and then it gives me this error:

Untitled.png

Very sorry to bother you guys with this newbie question, but I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

dont rename the Game.rggs file. Before applying i did what i always do extract and rename it to backupGame and that error popped up. I renamed it back to the old and the patch worked.

/snipped image/

If the previously suggested action doesn't work, can you post the traceback in full (i.e. copy all the text out of the textbox and post that)? It's kind of hard to offer advice when the actual error can't be seen.

Well I'm getting a similar issue here's the full trackback

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 290, in update
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 86, in incProgress
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 101, in updateProgress
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 237, in trigger
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headlessrbarc.py", line 63, in finish
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied: 'D:/New folder (3)/[XVI 1.00]\\Game.rgss3a'

OK then. This has cropped up more than once, so there is something going on which is slightly screwy with RPGMaker Trans. I'll open a bug report on the tracker for it later.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate if you could try the following because it'll help me track down the issue (my access to a Windows machine to debug this kind of thing is limited):

1) Try removing the brackets from the path (so it's not "New Folder (3)", but something like "New Folder 3") and retry
2) If 1) fails, try unpacking the game with another unpacker, *delete* the Game archive, and try again.

Thank you for trying to figure out whats going on guys.

Here is my full error log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 290, in update
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 86, in incProgress
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 101, in updateProgress
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 237, in trigger
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headlessrbarc.py", line 63, in finish
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied: 'C:/Users/Saninsince992/Downloads/XVI\\Game.rgss3a'

I did everything mentioned so far in this thread, and nothing helped sadly.

Back