What's new

[Complete - Partial] XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

Thank you for trying to figure out whats going on guys.

Here is my full error log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 290, in update
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 86, in incProgress
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 101, in updateProgress
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 237, in trigger
File "C:\Users\Habisain\IdeaProjects\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headlessrbarc.py", line 63, in finish
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied: 'C:/Users/Saninsince992/Downloads/XVI\\Game.rgss3a'

I did everything mentioned so far in this thread, and nothing helped sadly.
Pretty sure i had the same error because i renamed the game.rgss3a file. I returend it to the original name and the thing worked.

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well credit to chumanh for this fix that worked for me.

chumanh said:
You have the error log because both the game.rgss3a and game.ini file have been set to "read only". So change it by right-clicked on the files and click on "Properties". You will find the option there. Sorry can't post on forum yet.
If your reading this, thanks again.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's a simple as file permissions, I'm gonna murder whatever unzipper sets file attributes to read only. Doing that just makes no sense. I'll also put out a new version of RPGMaker Trans which changes the file attributes so it can delete the file correctly.

EDIT: , for those who want to track progress on the fix. In the meantime, just do as chumanh above says.

Last edited:

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well credit to chumanh for this fix that worked for me.

If your reading this, thanks again.
That worked! Thank you so much.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if it's on my end, but nearly all text except some menu parts are still all in Japanese. This is on version 1.03 if it has any importance or the translation first start from a certain point?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not sure if it's on my end, but nearly all text except some menu parts are still all in Japanese. This is on version 1.03 if it has any importance or the translation first start from a certain point?
Said partial on the thread title.
It mean only item / skill and menu are translated.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any news on anyone translating this to full?
being a clymenia game, its probably pretty awesome, worthy as the others were

dragons19676161

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the 1.05 version the menu is in russian, when i apply the patch it still is in russian. how do i fix that? :confused:

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what ?! how is that even possible ?
I used the same partial for the 1.05 update and had no problems.

zipetya

Reputation score

what ?! how is that even possible ?
I used the same partial for the 1.05 update and had no problems.
Well, duh, he probably downloaded a version with a russian partial/patch and tried using this on it. :p

He should get the original Japanese v1.05, and use the patch in this thread on that.
That said, I have no idea how this will fare with the 1.07 version (newest) of the game, but since as far as I can see the TL patch was made with RPGMaker Trans, maybe it can be put to use with that as well, without hiccups.

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if they changed something about the file names it wouldn't work, if not it should work as good as new.

dragons19676161

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, duh, he probably downloaded a version with a russian partial/patch and tried using this on it. :p

He should get the original Japanese v1.05, and use the patch in this thread on that.
That said, I have no idea how this will fare with the 1.07 version (newest) of the game, but since as far as I can see the TL patch was made with RPGMaker Trans, maybe it can be put to use with that as well, without hiccups.
every version i find is with a russian partial :(

doesnßt matter if 1.03 or 1.05 everything i find is with russian

zipetya

Reputation score

every version i find is with a russian partial :(

doesnßt matter if 1.03 or 1.05 everything i find is with russian
I guess you are lurking on some very different parts of the net... xD I can assure you, the Japanese v1.05 is especially easily acquirable - and among the first you should find, when looking. Maybe, for example, if you search for 'XVI' on sukebei.nyaa.se, even then you could be able to find it.
Or something. :p

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone planning planning on continuing with a full translation for this game? This is one of my favourite creators and all his previous games have been translated.
Still hoping some kind soul will get around to translating this someday >.<

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone planning planning on continuing with a full translation for this game? This is one of my favourite creators and all his previous games have been translated.
Still hoping some kind soul will get around to translating this someday >.<
almost all, Luxuria is the only one who have not been translated whatsoever.

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd be happy to pick up this translation if there isn't anyone still working on it.
I had just started before being directed here, so if there are any on-going efforts, I'd like to assist. If not, I could try it myself.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd be happy to pick up this translation if there isn't anyone still working on it.
I had just started before being directed here, so if there are any on-going efforts, I'd like to assist. If not, I could try it myself.
To the best of my knowledge the man whom undertook the other games from this developer did not pick this one up.

It would also be to my understanding that in hopes he would; none have taken it upon themselves to translate this game.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's only the partial Cadgy made, but nothing else. It'd be great to finally have this game translated though! Clymenia games are my favourite XD

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's only the partial Cadgy made, but nothing else. It'd be great to finally have this game translated though! Clymenia games are my favourite XD
I really enjoyed the game myself, so I wanted to give translating it a go. Since it seems nobody else is, I'll try doing it myself.

It'll be my first attempt at translating, but I hope I can deliver something that pleases.

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, just getting a translation means a lot. Would really appreciate it.