What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

DarthJake

Reputation score
Looks like version 2.43 patch is out, but when I try to update the game it takes forever, and then the game won't start, the last update I did was the 2.41 patch which, while it took a while did let me play the game. Is there some arcane ritual that I need to perform to make the 2.43 patch work? I ended up letting the game patch overnight since it had been patching for at least 20 minutes, but when I clicked the button to accept the update, (I think it was all in moon runes), the game shut down and I couldn't get it running again. About ready to delete all files again, then install the base game, 2.41, then 2.43 patches.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like version 2.43 patch is out, but when I try to update the game it takes forever, and then the game won't start, the last update I did was the 2.41 patch which, while it took a while did let me play the game. Is there some arcane ritual that I need to perform to make the 2.43 patch work? I ended up letting the game patch overnight since it had been patching for at least 20 minutes, but when I clicked the button to accept the update, (I think it was all in moon runes), the game shut down and I couldn't get it running again. About ready to delete all files again, then install the base game, 2.41, then 2.43 patches.
TBH, I'm not 100% sure. Considering my sources, both legit and not-so legit, of the base game and the patches, I've got like 4 different versions floating around in my directories somewhere. I patched one of the older versions, apparently, and it seemed to have worked just fine, barring a weird exception I was allowed to skip through. The new patch seems to add the forced service scenes in the office areas, but stops there for now. With the exception of the bad end, it's already more sexual than the vast majority of the base game, lol.

The current state of the game is in a really weird spot right now. You seem to have three different routes that have limited interaction. Case in point, I forced her losing her underwear, but it's only reflected in some of the office area scenes. The Neet storyline still hangs where it is, and it seems to only have limited interaction with anything else, aside from spiking difficulty.

DarthJake

Reputation score
TBH, I'm not 100% sure. Considering my sources, both legit and not-so legit, of the base game and the patches, I've got like 4 different versions floating around in my directories somewhere. I patched one of the older versions, apparently, and it seemed to have worked just fine, barring a weird exception I was allowed to skip through. The new patch seems to add the forced service scenes in the office areas, but stops there for now. With the exception of the bad end, it's already more sexual than the vast majority of the base game, lol.

The current state of the game is in a really weird spot right now. You seem to have three different routes that have limited interaction. Case in point, I forced her losing her underwear, but it's only reflected in some of the office area scenes. The Neet storyline still hangs where it is, and it seems to only have limited interaction with anything else, aside from spiking difficulty.
I finally got it to work by re-installing in a fresh folder, and applying the latest patch, lost my saves though, so I'm progressing back through the story, thanks for the reply!

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
For anyone who has problems with the game not starting up after patching it up with one of the recent patches.

Try the following:
  • Backup your saves
  • Set your game back to JAPANESE BEFORE PATCHING
  • Apply the latest patch
If this is not working try the following:
  • Backup your saves to a backup folder
  • Delete the current version of the game
  • Unpack / Install version 1.98 of the game
  • Do not start the game or change any options in the game
  • Apply the latest patch
  • Restore your save backups to the new game folder
If this is also not working try the following:
  • Backup your saves to a backup folder
  • Delete the current version of the game
  • Unpack / Install version 1.98 of the game to a new Drive / Folder
  • Do not start the game or change any options in the game
  • Apply the latest patch
  • Restore your save backups to the new game folder
If the patching process fails, make sure that the folder name for the game is under 50 signs.

Last edited: