What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Only regarding those contradictions.
Your work was professional.
And, if you did not belittle others', your attitude would be just as professional too.
I mean MTL alone is still something because they have to do reverse engineering of some sort, for example, and maybe script coding for handling things, etc etc.
Everywhere where there is effort and time involved.
(Of course, a one-click-tool is another thing, but then again, no one uploads such a translation because i mean you know if the end user still needs the tool and the tool pretty much does everything then yeah whats the point you know what i mean).
But yeah, your work was very good, from what little i had the chance to play in some demos. (I played the whole game but did not do re-runs or multiple paths. Personelly, it's a little too high on the end spectrum of blueballing levels for my tastes. Or was, last i knew.)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This has gone on long enough. I should have stepped in long ago, before these conversations ever started. For one, all of this is translation discussion; either make a thread in the Translation section to continue this, or drop this line of conversation. Two, this is unproductive discussion that is needlessly bumping this thread, already headed into pointless arguing, which is against the rules. Next person who steps out of line is taking a 2 week ban.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I was hoping to read something new about this game, but good grief...What the actual crap?
On other more related news: Looks like the author updated the "Donation Version" to(Ver2.151)with some slight corrections.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Doggystyle in progress! He's setting up the attacks to work with this position as well now, but hopefully there'll be a 'new' attack soon.

Mod Edit: Image deleted due to loli

Last edited by a moderator:

shinryu

Reputation score
Doggystyle in progress! He's setting up the attacks to work with this position as well now, but hopefully there'll be a 'new' attack soon.

Mod Edit: Image deleted due to loli
got too excited there buddy

elodaloda

Reputation score
Still, nice to see that progress is getting made, new pose art is always a welcome addition to games like this.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can understand its easy to forget this site considers the character a loli, still do be careful next time.

I hope the sexy pose will be implimented in combat as well.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anime midgets pretending to be kids.
Giga-brain.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In his ci-en I think he was talking about that he did not want to draw butt holes so he was trying to make it look good without drawing the actual butt hole, I think the pose where it is partially visible is really good though and it was not ugly at all.

elodaloda

Reputation score
According to his ci-en, another update will be released sometime here in october.

ごめんなさい。
前回の報告で今月(9月)中にちょっとしたイベントを作成予定といっていましたが無理でした・・・・・・
作成中の内容は尻穴開発と尻穴絶頂です。
どちらもバイオレンス編で実装予定のものですが、有料パッチの痴漢ニートイベントに組み込んでアップしようと思っています。
10月上旬(~10月8日)をめどにアップできるよう頑張ります。

Sorry about that.
In my last report, I said I was going to create a small event this month (September), but I couldn't. ・・・・・・
The content I'm working on is asshole development and asshole climax.
Both of these events are planned to be implemented in the violence section, but I'm planning to upload them as part of the molester neat event in the paid patch.
I will try my best to upload them by early October (~October 8).

Seems like we have something to look forward to :)

DarthJake

Reputation score
Okay, so I just found this game on the English DL site, and snagged it. After a few false starts I've cleared the game once, and am on a NG+

But I'm stuck here atm. I've gotten the scene with the NEET, where he can train her, but I'm wondering what I need to do to get my Lv above 2.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

elulu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it's been so long, has this girl finally received some real actual dicking?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
theres files in the debug build that has the drawing of penetraition to happen. but I dont think its in the actual game as of the current ci-en build.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Yeah while there definitely is progress being made, it can unfortunately be described as being at a glacial pace.

DarthJake

Reputation score
Yeah, I asked on F95 as well, and was told it's just in the files for now.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seeing as how this has been bumped, I'm kinda hoping to get some help since there's been a number of things added since this thread was last active. My version is currently "2.31 with molestation version 2.24" according to the title bar of the program.

First off, how do I get the NEET to show up? I've never seen the guy on the train.

Second, are most areas you can explore in the city barren? I'm assuming there's nothing there yet as it's still under development.

Third, what's the deal with the two guys in the business district and the little wisp thingies you can dispel? I think I managed to get it to around 25/50 and then the number refuses to go down beyond that. Plus, there was some sort of interaction with a police woman but that portion of the game hasn't been translated, so I'm not sure what the story is with that.

DarthJake

Reputation score
Seeing as how this has been bumped, I'm kinda hoping to get some help since there's been a number of things added since this thread was last active. My version is currently "2.31 with molestation version 2.24" according to the title bar of the program.

First off, how do I get the NEET to show up? I've never seen the guy on the train.

Second, are most areas you can explore in the city barren? I'm assuming there's nothing there yet as it's still under development.

Third, what's the deal with the two guys in the business district and the little wisp thingies you can dispel? I think I managed to get it to around 25/50 and then the number refuses to go down beyond that. Plus, there was some sort of interaction with a police woman but that portion of the game hasn't been translated, so I'm not sure what the story is with that.
I would imagine that the city stuff is to come, the neet is the salaryman event at 400 lewdness I think? I just kept grinding escape to bump Elulu's lewd stats, but that event will change the salaryman to the neet.