What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you lose the whole game there's a GOR.
GOR for now. It's kind of implied that a future addition will go on after that, but that will probably take years, considering how long part two has taken so far.

Dragantis

Reputation score
Hi, guys. Came to check in if this game got a new English translator yet.
Are you still alive? Cool I hope that you stay that way :)

So far from what can I see there is no new translator or any moment on english side of the game. To be honest I don't see any major updates about this game a t all although I'm not certain sure if I'm looking on a correct site.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Are you still alive? Cool I hope that you stay that way :)

So far from what can I see there is no new translator or any moment on english side of the game. To be honest I don't see any major updates about this game a t all although I'm not certain sure if I'm looking on a correct site.
theres updates here and there on the cien page, but no news on anything english yet.

also its nice to see Memory is still alive right now.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
also its nice to see Memory is still alive right now.
"For now."
I was told to do the things I like, finish anything within my ability, and don't think about it since nobody knows how it's going to go. And being depressed all the time isn't healthy.

Dragon's Dogma Pics:

Nioh 2 Pics:

At least I get the chance to use the Pose Script for these games. =)

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I see. as long as you still have fun talking in this place. its always nice to see your posts.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I see. as long as you still have fun talking in this place. its always nice to see your posts.
I would talk more if someone actually became the new English translator for this game. >__>

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As in, to begin with
(How can we help translate if we don't speak it ourselves)
edit: yeah my bad, us, not him, lol

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
(How can we help translate if we don't speak it ourselves)
Neither can I, but you don't see me being a useless bitch about it. >_<
Oh, what's that? "Then, how are you translating???" It's called TRYING!!!

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Neither can I, but you don't see me being a useless bitch about it. >_<
Oh, what's that? "Then, how are you translating???" It's called TRYING!!!
Problem comes when neither jap or english is your main language. Going the mtl with human editing may be functional, but is it worth the inevitable mistakes? It could be complimented with a community based quality check, using a public google doc (or something of the sort), but would the dev like the idea?

Remembering some poor translations I've seen from other h-games in the past, even a solo project of someone passionate may be worth it. Quite the workload to take though.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Problem comes when neither jap or english is your main language. Going the mtl with human editing may be functional, but is it worth the inevitable mistakes? It could be complimented with a community based quality check, using a public google doc (or something of the sort), but would the dev like the idea?
That's what proofreaders are for.
Also, I dunno. I usually work alone.

Remembering some poor translations I've seen from other h-games in the past, even a solo project of someone passionate may be worth it. Quite the workload to take though.
That's why you start early while the project is small before it gets too big. That way, when enough of the project is covered, the next translator who takes up the mantle can go, "How is this hard again? Why did nobody finish this?"

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The problem with most MTLs I've seen is that the positions are backward.

Instead of the human being in charge of things, they're just bumbling about with whatever the machine spit at them without know if it's correct or not.
It's even worse if the person isn't even good at English and so you've got an extra layer of terrible on top (bad translation, bad English)

And then some of them had the gall to ask for donations as if they've put in a lot of work.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Memory , and i remember a while back you got real triggered when we even mentioned the word "MTL", and now you're telling me you yourself have been doing this all this time?
It doesn't matter if you use DeepL, it doesn't matter if you use an advanced Machine Learning-whatever. Nothing beats a real translator.
There are and will always be nuances and context dependant stuff that no Machine will get properly.

Now, don't get me wrong, i do not undermine your effort. I would be bullshiting myself. I myself spoke on behalf, and still am on the side of MTL.
What i do, however, is call you out on your act a few pages back when we did mention MTL. You've just bullshited yourself. Pick a side.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nothing beats a real translator.
Bitch, do you even know one person here who has amassed enough experience to be called a "real translator"? When it comes to H-works, they border on MYTH status, they practically don't exist. In-fact, the phrase "real translator" is mostly used nowadays to belittle would-be translators who are genuinely trying their best and learning as they go, and last I checked, it's fucking BULLYING, you asshole. The would-be translators who are learning and trying are bullied out of their passion projects and what's left is NOTHING. Nobody gives a shit to fill the void because those same people who bullied the translators away are waiting for their prophesied "real translator" to arrive and save the projects from certain doom. But instead, NOTHING HAPPENS. Years go by, your "real translator" never shows up, and the projects are DEAD and FORGOTTEN, and the bullies are off to ruin another low self-esteem translator on the net.
You've just bullshited yourself. Pick a side.
So you're asking me to pick these two side: "MTL Low-tier Trash" or "Dragon of Legend"
I'mma pick the middle option. It's called ACTUALLY TRYING.
I was once told to pick a lane, which was either be "stupid as shit" or "smart as fuck". Genetically, I belong in the former, I can't escape it. But there is a middle ground I least try to stay in. It's the lane where you're not stupid as shit, but at the same time, not smart as fuck, but at least I FUCKING TRY. When you don't TRY, you're useless. When you're smart, you don't even need to try. But good luck searching for any smart individuals here who'll help translate these works. 'CAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE.

So don't tell me to pick a fucking side when I have the means to TRY and LEARN and IMPROVE and BE BETTER. All of which you seem inclined to ignore out of some deluded faith for "real translators" WHO WILL NEVER GIVE A SHIT. (Unless you pay them, you fuck.)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Stop instigating.
Okay, if you are going to take words literally then yes, my mistake, a real translator goes beyond someone with fluent japanese and english, as its a fucking career of its own.
What i meant was someone just fluent in japanese, not a beginner who edits MTL.
Sorry but you cannot shit on MTL if your level of japanese is beginner, and all you do is simpmy edit the sentences to have correct english grammar (fluent in english).
And i do know people who speak fluently japanese, in this very forum, or that translate mangas (H and SFW).
Anyway, It's just that. You can't shit on on MTL if your level of japanese is beginner, and all you do is simpmy edit the sentences to have correct english grammar. You look bad if you do.
So please do yourself a favor and don't.

Again, no one undermines a work of human edited MTL, yes it's way better than unedited, but not good enough to get all high and mighty so arrogantly like that.
Oh and besides that, guess what?
That WOULD be bullying. Your own logic debscribes it perfectly, too. Congratulations, you have just bullshited yourself again.
You fucking idiot.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Stop spamming in all caps.
GOOD. I HOPE I KEEP BULLYING MYSELF BECAUSE I DESERVE FUCKING DEATH. FUCKING KILL ME, KILL ME SO EVERYONE CAN LAUGH AT MY STUPIDITY. FUCKING KILL ME
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: