What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure my heart can handle anymore disappointment, there is nothing more cruel than truth on April Fools

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Best not to get your hopes up with hentai games being on time, delays happen all the time so much so that it is pretty much to be expected. In this case they only managed to complete one third of the work they planned to do in March because they had to stop to squash bugs found in the trial version. Id rather wait longer than play a buggy mess.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh I completely agree, doesnt stop me from shedding a tear when it happens though :p

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So is the website still down? Doesn't seem to be any news.
Website is not down, as previously discussed the site host appears to be blocking IPs from outside of Japan so the site can only be viewed through a Japanese proxy from outside of Japan.

There is some more news actually: they posted an update showing off the status screen and they even provided a sample screenshot in English so that we can see what the stats are. 930e71854d3b0831c71b2dd2b4560c7d.jpg

They have not decided on if they will incorporate this translation into the actual game though.

They have also said that they are going to try and release for the end of April but that it will be difficult to do so.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surprisingly a decent translation besides Devel, I dont know what word he meant for that. This supports the idea that he didnt himself block outside traffic to his site if he is actively supporting the english audience like this. Either way, im pretty excited for this game

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Surprisingly a decent translation besides Devel, I dont know what word he meant for that. This supports the idea that he didnt himself block outside traffic to his site if he is actively supporting the english audience like this. Either way, im pretty excited for this game
I'd wager it stands for development.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lewd (slang) -> Lev'ed (proper grammar) -> Leved (simplified) -> Devel (UTF16BE->UTF16LE bug, game engine specific)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so that devel word is a bug?
and ment to say lewd? alrighty then.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
so that devel word is a bug?
and ment to say lewd? alrighty then.
Nah, pretty sure Devel(opment) is the right one.

Y'know how in some hentai a woman's clit get larger after so much stuffs were done to it? That sort of development.

Whereas experience in that stat window is for actions

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anything is better than Devel, all my brain processes when I see that word is just really bad puns (Develed Eggs, Cruella Devel, etc)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I see. Glad to know it's still being worked on. That translation is pretty cool. I wonder if they have any thoughts of a full english release. I doubt it but it would be nice.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if they did have plans for one, it would have to be after the japanese version is released. otherwise they would delay the game to get the english version out with it. I still hope they do decide to add the partial english in the japanese version just to understand the stats and items.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Parden for the double post, but I wanted to give A minor update that was just recently changed on the recent blog post.

I talked with the person in the comments of the blog, and was able to convince him to change the word devel to Developed. so it looks like it makes much more sense now. tho they say they may change the word to development if he decides to switch around the UI a bit to fit the entire word in there. still, its nice to know this person takes feedback from his english viewers seriously.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah thats actually really cool, definitely not something you see everyday

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The DLsite page has changed from "TBA release date" to "Late April" and the trial has been updated to 1.11.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Updated trial includes an English Translation now (Menus and Choices). The translation quality is actually pretty good.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well damn, that is certainly worth a delay if i dare say so myself.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh epic. this is worth redownloading the trial to check out again.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I gave the updated demo a spin and I was not disappointed. However, it also doesn't look like there will be an April release either, and after seeing this latest demo along with how he is actually paying attention to the english audience...I am genuinely hyped for this game.