What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you may want to give those suggestions over on his blog so that he may consider them, I believe he doesnt know this thread exists. so giving out suggestions like that may help him in the long run.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Truly hope he includes more than just the 3p and restraint, restraint is already in the trial with her arms held above her head, it's just not utilised alongside H, and 3p groping will still just be the trial CGs with a 2nd male portrait on the left. But even so, having restraint and 3p but none of the good stuff that goes alongside those two things loses interest for alot of people. Having at least some kind of outercourse, rubbing, blowjobs, tit/nipplefucks, would make this game a basically guaranteed sale to a lot of people who are now on the fence with these announcements (like myself) who figure if it isn't at a ridiculously cheap price, then they might as well just wait for the 2nd game where all the action and H will be.

Also, Stretching a single adventure into 3 separately sold adventures?
You may be right about the 3P scenes, but I am hoping that there is at least new content in the final and different graphics for 3P rather than just re-using the same images together. Honestly If the final game really is the exact same as the trial, I really will be disappointed. I think a good compromise would be for the boss to utilize that outerplay such as dick rubbing on various parts and blowjobs, as I can live without intercourse if it at least has that in it as a segue into the next chapter.

Love the Lord of the Rings reference though XD

@obligitury I think I may do that. I want to ask if there will be new graphics and content not available in the demo, as well as express the concern with the lack of progression beyond basic groping

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
do be sure to google translate your text when your done so he is able to read it easily. best of luck.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posted it up along with the google translate

"It seems that among English circles there are concerns about the lack of content beyond groping (no blowjobs or insertion). Many are unsure about purchasing and think they might not if the level of corruption stops where it currently does. I wanted to relay that concern because I think you should consider adding in at the very least scenes such as dick rubbing on various body parts and blowjobs. That would be the minimal content inclusion to win over many English customers since it is your first game release. I do not think it would be wise to exclude this content type to save for the next chapters as it might negatively impact sales for this game.
My personal suggestion would be to give the boss battle such scenes if you wish to help preserve your game story further. I wish for your game to do well, and I think it would be a good compromise since you have already created this content, so including it would not be as much work. If not, then allow it to happen by naturally playing the game.

Questions:
1) if blowjobs or insertion were not included, will there be new content and images we have not already seen in the demo? If the images are all the same but re-used, I think it becomes even more important to include further corruption progression with blowjobs.
2) What is the expected sale price for the game?

I hope these suggestions and concerns do not come off as rude due to poor translations, we want your game to succeed and many are ready to buy the game, but there needs to be a bit more than what is currently promised on the product release to ensure the sales. Since blowjob content is already completed, it would be the fastest to include without causing more delays on the game release.

Thank you for your hard work and consideration to the English players"

I tried to write in a less complex way to hopefully give the translator an easier time. If anyone has other things they want to bring up that I didnt then by all means.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Developer Response to my post:

1)
I will consider additional elements from the trial version after the development of the base part (ending event) is completed.
Please wait a little more.
But suggestions are welcome!
2)
The planned sales price will be announced after the product details are finalized.
However, it may be just before release.
Well, then I want to ask you
How much do you think it is an appropriate price?
>Yes Blowjob insertion
>No Blowjob insertion
Lastly, the blowjob has all the graphics but the system is incomplete.
The estimate is about 70% progress, but it is doubtful that there is actually progress to that point.
Also, people in the English-speaking world may not be obsessed with the text, but I am obsessed with that, and it seems that it will take a long time.
So, perhaps, it’s not a trivial task that English-speaking people think.

If you guys have any feedback or things you want me to relay to him in response let me know

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Alot of work to get access to his blog in particular and leave a readable message, much kudos to you for doing so for the team!

It seems as though the dev has his eye set on dialogue and very slow corruption being more kinky than the H and sexual acts themselves, which is great for his target audience, and sadly looks like we as the English crowd will have to take the bullet. If he is on the fence for just the blowjob CG which is already made and basically implemented, then I realistically don't think any other kind of outerplay will be created from scratch and included before the initial release. He still has a VERY good game with great art, but I think we will need to wait for a DLC or part 2 to have anything overly more meaningful than what the trial offers for we english audience =/

I think you have put across very eloquently the majority of opinions and suggestions here in your post to him Dark, now all we can do is wait and hope.
In answer to his question on price, with the blowjob and knowing this is going to be a 3-parter, I would probably pay £10 on average for part 1? £15 if there was a bit more content, and I likely wouldn't buy it at all if there is nothing further than groping and absolutely no gearstick play involved.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is these moments that make me wish i had only discovered this game a year or two later, buried in the depths of the forum for some bored treasure hunter to find. Instead, i must suffer.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Author just put up a new blog post, heres the machine translation:

Home Flower Princess-Erle Tweet 20/19/20 Flower Princess-Erle, Announcement I commented that it is difficult to have a blowjob, but I will add a little bit of how difficult it is. The graphics are complete. I do not want to say that much, but there is a modest pattern and I personally have a great deal of confidence. But that pattern is humble and prevents implementation. It seems that foreigners somehow crack exe files and look at their graphics, If it's there, get it early! You can't do it! It looks like it has become. . . But it is difficult. It's really difficult. How to make that innocent heroine scare? How are you going to drink that after having it? What kind of reaction do you give after having a drink without drinking? It is hard to think about the situation.

If this is the back chapter, it is possible to force it with hypnosis or violence, but how is it implemented in the molester vehicle edition? I have been suffering for such a long time. Before, you have to implement it! , But I was in trouble Is it a little calm now, and later chapters can be implemented more quickly? Isn't that better as a unit of work? I think.
--------------------------------

So yeah, Sounds like the guy is really struggling with this (a lot of work to still implement, and conflicts with his game design/vision) so I really dont think we will be getting any of it on the release of the game (at best, maybe a later patch if he uses an earlier suggestion).

Really disappointing stuff, and I feel bad to push this hard for it. I will probably put up a post in a bit with some final thoughts and suggestions, then leave it be until release and see what happens

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh well. they care a lot about getting the pace right for them and if sex/blowjobs were to happen then they would need to write the proper implications it will have on the heroine and I guess they do not want all that to happen so early. They seem pretty set on their decision so pushing harder will probably just irritate them at this point, it is not their problem that we do not benefit from their writing, the partial translation was a nice gesture but ultimately their target audience are Japanese speakers.

On the other hand though is that they still run the risk of disappointing the Japanese market with lack of additional visual content as many of them also care a lot about that.

I do hope the game does sell well for them so that they can produce future content, developers who make games this good are rare and it would be a shame if they disappear due to not selling enough.

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, pretty much my thoughts too. I put up one final post that hopefully sums everything up in a respectable way and with simpler language so the translator cant fuck it up too badly:

"As promised, I returned to offer feedback from the English Audience and myself.
I would like to say first that I apologize if any of our comments, suggestions or actions seemed rude or made it look like you were not appreciated or did not work hard enough, because this is not true. I want to make sure you do not view the English players poorly, it can be hard with the language barrier and bad translations, but I hope you can understand that we are here to support and cheer you on!

From your announcement, I am sorry if seems like we do not understand your hardships, desires, work, and vision for your game, or if we sound like we think your job is easy. We understand that implementing content, story, and text is very difficult for you, so please do not think badly of us for suggesting content and what we hope to see in the final product. However, we appreciate the communication because it helps us understand the type of game you wish to develop, and so we will respect that.

After seeing your announcement, it is clear you wish to corrupt the heroine slowly in each chapter, and have a lot of text and reactions to her slow perversion. Here is some feedback I can give to respect those wishes:

1) Try your best to include some blowjob insertion for the boss battle, which gives the heroine a bad ending so it does not hurt future chapters and story. In this way, it might make text and reactions easier to produce since it causes a bad end quickly. If this cannot be done for the game release, then it can be given in a future patch.
2) I do know what graphics are in the final product, but if Blowjob insertion cannot be done for this chapter, try to include additional graphics with the boss and simultaneous perverts that are not in the demo. In other words, please allow us to corrupt the heroine as much as possible in this chapter by methods other than Blowjobs or insertion. It will be very hard to wait for Chapter 2 otherwise
3) No Blowjob Insertion Price: 900 – 1200 Yen
Blowjob Insertion Price: 1200 – 1700 Yen
4) Try to start a [Ci-En] Page for Chapter 2 and Chapter 3, support and communication will be easier this way, and it may be less stressful for you
5) If there is no Blowjob or enough corruption in the final product or in a patch to the game, some English players will wait until chapter 2 begins, this cannot be helped.

I am sorry if this communication was too long, but I hope with this understanding we can more easily work together without problems or bad feelings. If our suggestions are unreasonable or cannot be done, that is okay, we still support and respect your work!
I hope the translation was not poor, I hope you can think of us English players kindly now."

This was pretty much the best I could do to try and fight for that content in this chapter without irritating him. Also spitballed prices since nobody really commented on price ranges. I guess we just wait and see where it goes from here. I wish the demo wasnt so good, I cant remember the last time i could be bothered to type so much for a stupid game lol

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you edit your post on that site? If you want to quickly piss someone off then suggesting how they should price their game will do it...

EDIT: sorry nvm i did not see that they wrote asking you for price suggestions, my bad.

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He asked me specifically for price suggestions with and without the content we wanted, otherwise i never would have done that :p

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh! sorry about my reaction earlier then I just saw that any my brain went "WTF!" it is nice that they are so open to talking about that.

I just remember the lengths some devs would go to if they got annoyed at foreigners going as far as to ruin their own games by putting Japanese pop quizzes in to prevent us from playing them even if brought legit.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trust me I understand lol. I guess him being so different from those types is part of what made me bother to try at all for this game. I was really surprised though that he asked for price suggestions, that is pretty darn unusual

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow, I could almost literally hear/see Dark trying his best to walk on those eggshells without breaking anything! xD
Anyways, nicely done, and thank you on behalf of everyone for making contact.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I think I successfully navigated the minefield .-.

"
Thank you for your suggestions and advice!
What to do based on the proposal you received,
I will respond properly later.
Please forgive me with this simple answer now. "

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hopefully our interactions didnt put to much pressure on him due to a lack of blowjobs. I can only imagine the stress of having to now try and please an english audiance that is harder to understand then a japanese one.
even with blowjobs or not. as long as the double encounter leads to more various groping situations ill manage. I just ponder if getting undressed to her underwear will be in the final build. since theres pictures of that.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that is why I included the suggestion to try to give content to the 3P scenes or boss not currently in the demo if Blowjob stuff couldnt be done, felt that was the best way to get a bit extra in a reasonable way which would stress him out less.

Nothing left to do but wait now .-.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
just so you know, he just recently posted another blog not to long ago. so you may want to check that out. I already left my comment to not feel rushed to do something and asked about how likely being undressed is.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh good, having delays being fine was actually something I had forgot to mention myself so thanks for bringing that up. The boss battle just being an ending event with no eroticism or gameplay caught me off guard, and will almost for sure be disappointing, so I hope he does include enough content elsewhere outside of the demo, or its gonna be a long wait for chapter 2 where all the magic starts to happen :(