What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
regardless. im just happy we finally get a molestation train game. to often is it just ignored or only a side event in a bigger game. have 3 whole chapters around the train is a dream for me. so I hope even if the first is light that this turns out very successful.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone figure how to get the "heart" command, as seen is some of his preview pics? I got her.... lust and perversion? up to 500max... pollution to 4, and naughty to 2 (doesn't seem to go up anymore?), beat the game. Got to stay on the train to 23:00 etc.. and still don't have that ability.

Also from his preview pics, I presume he will add blowjob/sex in later versions...

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From his blog I read others having the same issue with not being able to find that last command, and it may either be a bug or just not currently included. As for Blowjobs and sex, those are not going to be added until the next chapter (the sequel). However, this chapter may still get other forms of new content in the future.

Hope that helps

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do anyone knows if these sequels will be combined to be make 1 game at the end? Or every sequel gets it own game and stay this way?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Im pretty sure the sequels will be its own game. otherwise theres no money to make just updating the first game with the sequel stuffs. tho I could potentially see a bundle deal that puts all 3 games into 1 for a somewhat cheaper price.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Im pretty sure the sequels will be its own game. otherwise theres no money to make just updating the first game with the sequel stuffs. tho I could potentially see a bundle deal that puts all 3 games into 1 for a somewhat cheaper price.
You CAN sell update patches.

Imdria, most games from Beelzebub, or the recent T-enta-P's patch for courage test 5 all are sold separately

frankly I'd rather the author go with that route, it ensure that the story is consistent (so nobody coming into the game on the 3rd act missing out on the corruption of the girl in the previous 2 parts)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thats a thing you can do? mabey someone should comment that to him incase he doesn't know that was a thing

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also getting knocked unconscious from running out can lead to an interesting scenario of getting stuck on the train much later than she would normally get off which is a nice touch, shame they did not decide to add some sort of bad end event because it would of fit perfectly in that scenario.
There is sort of a bad end revolving around that.
After getting stuck on the train later than normal and at 400+ desire, as the Salaryman would have knocked the MC out (not sure if that is the exact trigger, but I replicated it twice), the train police come in to arrest the dude, but instead she tells them that they're lovers and she's fine with it, then she starts getting molested in front of the police. Then, at least as far as I'm concerned, it is heavily implied that they have sex off screen.

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Does anybody know how to modify tyrano saves? I want to lower her agility.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does agility even matter? the only one who even goes before your character is the student.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
I wish he would release this on English DLSite, I'd like to give him money for this game, but I can't get the JP Dlsite to take my money :( If anyone knows a way I could still purchase this, I'd be interested.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He said that he would be releasing it on the English DLsite, it would just be a bit later, so no worries for you there. As for agility, it influences her chance to escape using the escape action more or less. The more you run, the higher your agility gets as well from what I could tell.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
It's out on English DLsite. Fingers crossed sales here push it up to 1000 combined sales across JP and EN sites.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
It's out on English DLsite. Fingers crossed sales here push it up to 1000 combined sales across JP and EN sites.
Thanks for the heads up! Glad to give them money for this.

Lanay

Reputation score
How to stay till late? Day always ends at about 16:00 for me.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
How to stay till late? Day always ends at about 16:00 for me.
Get reduced to 0 HP before the time to leave. You'll be unconscious when the train stops and stay on the train when it leaves again.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
now that I think about it, shouldnt this thread be moved from under construction to the main thread since the game is out?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How many days does this game have? Seems kinda endless...
Also, disappointed that the content is very small. Very hard to get into when it's just the girl, train, and molesters.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, disappointed that the content is very small. Very hard to get into when it's just the girl, train, and molesters.
Proper translation for it would help, but I think that this game holds its own without any sex. Theatre of the mind takes over, at least for me, and makes playing this enjoyable enough to have played it for a fair bit of time already (see below), but then again, I have a thing for sexual situations with clothes on.

Untitled.png

Having said that, I can't wait for the version that does have sex in it. Hopefully the scenes will be similar to Beelzebub's works where there will be sex both in the train and out of the train, with the scene differing based on her clothing state.

EDIT: As far as how many days, the goal is just to purify all the perverts on the train, which as you do it, you gain access to different molesters, 2 molesters at once, the ability to have them steal her clothes when she's knocked out, etc. If you are expecting anything grand from beating the game, you won't get it I'm afraid.

mortomictlan

Reputation score
First, yes the game seems endless, it finishes when you manage to purify the train (the pic is before Elulu decides to cover herself, no matter the stats or the days she will always cover her naked body)

*Image removed due to loli*

When that happens is up to you, although I assume that if you are doing the 1st playthrough (yes there is new game +, kinda) it will take you 15 to 20 days to do it, if you never wait or run away and always attack, the ending is pretty lame thouhg, now about the content

There is a lot more than it seems at first, but you can find it in the very late game (I assume this is why there is the new game +) first of the most agressive molesters and the possibility to end up naked in the train is when polution is at level 4, at level 3 they can also knock you, but they only steal the underwear; and each molester, at any polution level, steals only one thing (most of the times I leave Elulu bottomless)

This is only possible at polution level 4, also if you only do the wait command, at some point "Remaining Area" will rise and after that, the polution level will decrease, so if you want to keep it at level 4 you can't let "Remaining Area" rise above 200, now why would you want that? the "Developement" stats

The "Developement" stats do more than just track your progress, Elulu will react differently to various things, depending on the stats, the max of them is Pussy 500, Tits 400, Ass 400 and Public 500, and what that does? In the case of Pussy, Tits and Ass, they affect the same: the "Orgasm" stats. The higher they get, the easier for a molester to make her climax and so the easier it is to make her faint and leave her naked, also at some point I notice that her Desire level rise by just entering the train and the only way to go down is by the end of the day or by orgasms (also don't quote me on this one, but at some point the "run away" action seem to not work at all, except to reduce Elulu's HP, it became a good way to faint Elulu faster though, by shifting between waiting and running away)

Now about the Public stat is the harder one as you can only start to rise it when the molesters start to expose Elulu, when polution level is at 3, at first the stat doesn't seem to do much but in fact changes her interactions with the train, I'm not entirely sure of the numbers, but at certain level of "Public", Elulu will not fix her clothing after an encounter (again don't quote me on this, but I also think that when Elulu is riding the train naked with high stats the encounters become more frequent, or at least I couldn't spend more than 10 min in the game clock, before I encounter another group of molesters)

Also if the guard finds her naked, the interactions with him will be different, the Guard has always two, one if you just got attacked before he find you and another if you are naked, but any encounter happen earlier, the higher your "Public" stat this last interaction will change, it always is about you recovering your clothes, but he will tell you different things before giving them back, even in the last one he questions if he should give you your clothes, since he knows you will end up naked anyway, but no matter what Elulu manages to convince him, BUT something to mention, you will get this "event" when the "Public" stat is at 400 if I'm not wrong and finally when you max it, after you are given your clothes back, you can decide to leave or continue inside the train, this time without underwear, making it easy to strip her again, however no matter what, the next day in her home, Elulu will be wearing all of her outfit again

Something I have to add, all of this is in the version 1.23, I know as a fact than in the last version, there is now an option to remain naked after the "Public" stat is high enough, I suppose the guard will offer Elulu back her clothes and she will refuse them or decide not to wear them after all, although, do to that last interaction with him, I hope he decides to not give Elulu's clothes back and leave her naked. But I don't know if that is all, if she remains naked, then what? the next time the guard checks on her, will make her put on clothes, or will kick her out of the train? and when she is at home, will she just dress automatically like always or you can now decide to remain naked? I can only speculate since I can't download the last version, no matter if DL JP or EN, it won't take my money :cries:

Last edited by a moderator: