What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hmmm... I cannot understand the reply he sent to me via google translate. but I ponder if hes accidently thinking of me as darkmist.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I can gather, he is essentially saying that while he agrees that delaying is a good idea, he will probably have to release it sooner rather than later because of his own issues (too much time spent on chapter 1, lack of money etc). As for your question about her being undressed that far, it is basically a no for 2 reasons: 1) The content isn't ready 2) He needs a more compelling reason story and text wise to force her into that kind of position, which he feels the heroine would not have felt so far (same issue we had with Blowjobs)

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense for you

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ah. That makes so much more sense. Thanks very much.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
:/ that is a bit discouraging, so it really does seem like there is not going to be much more if any new content in the full version compared to the trial.
The only stuff that i can think of is the more advanced fingering that I don't think the developer intended to be in the trial but was accessible by messing with variables in an older version of it.

Buying this game is basically just investing in the developer so that they can make chapter 2, a risk because if they do not sell enough then they may have to stop production :/.
And of course we would have to buy chapter 2 if it does come into existence to get the new content.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I threw up the following post:

After reading all the posts and comments, I think it would be helpful to focus on what is reasonable to be included in the final product that is not already available in the demo. To that purpose, please show what features on this list you could potentially put into the game if you were to do an early May release:

1) Simultaneous Perverts (New Graphics)
2) New Molester
3) New Graphics for current molesters
4) Cunnilingus
5) Undressing (how far?)
6) New Restraint Graphics

I did not include important features like text and dialogue because I cannot read Japanese fluently, so it is best to decide those things for yourself. From this list, I think the first four options are the most important. You do not have to have them all, but I think it would be beneficial for the final product to include some of those features. Then, after the product has released, you can add more features at a later date when you are not under so much stress.
Since you cannot delay for much longer, let us focus on reasonable things you can include that will make you and your players as happy as possible in the final product. You are almost at the finish line, let us focus and do our best!

Hopefully with this we can get a clear and realistic picture of what we can get for the release, and how much of that will actually be new. But yeah, so far it doesnt look good. If the worst comes to pass and its just a slightly upgraded demo, I may still go against my better judgement and purchase purely to invest in the developer, the dude seems extremely open and genuine, and he DID make a full product, unlike some scam artists I know "coughEROMANCER/VIPERcough* But if he could just add some extra meat then everybody wins, so time to cross them fingers .-.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I appreciate the developer's honesty and so I do feel like supporting them, there probably won't be much more in the full version but at least we are not being scammed.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Honestly if I had the funds, I'd support the developer regardless of the content. its clear to me he means to do well but just lacks the time and whatnot to do so. I just hope episode 1 doesnt turn out to be a flop. cause that would be the saddest of them all.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah no kidding, this style of game and the quality within it ticks a lot of boxes for me, all thats missing really is content. If it flops here and we don't get anymore chapters i will sigh the greatest of sighs in sadness

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a 10 day vacation in Japan currently called "Golden week". Not sure if we will see too much releasing on dlsite during that time.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Blog update today, game has been submitted to DLSite for release

For those who cannot access the website here is the translation of their release blog post:
Today, I applied for work registration at DLsite.
It will be released soon.
It’s the essential content, but
After all, no fellatio production, only pervert.
The title has also changed a bit.
“Flower Princess Erle Molester Train Touch Torture Hen”
Price 1080 yen
And one apology, but I said to put tentacles in the defeat event with the boss,
I’m really sorry.
I have been off from this release.
It may sound like an excuse, but it’s not a time constraint, it’s because I thought now that a molester train doesn’t fit with a tentacle.
Graphic prepared.
But when I decided to implement it, I felt uncomfortable and decided to put it on hold.
I’ve added a few more scenarios instead.
Perhaps I think that the content has become totally unattractive to English users who have been experimenting with the trial version.
The contents added from the trial version are as follows.
1) Add two molesters (erotic graphics use existing graphics)
2) Add multiple perverts at the same time
3) Add a clothes stripping event to Heroine Stunt (0 physical strength)
4) Add an ending
5) Add a sexual development over 400 event (a shame event like the time of first climax)
that’s all.
For English users
This release focused on Japan as the main target.
Because of this, I think that the content is not satisfactory for English users.
However, I am not thinking that English users are not necessary at all.
As everyone has repeatedly suggested, I would like to take the time to satisfy and release other additions.
So as warned the additional content in the full version looks to be mostly events so not much new imagery (although the stripping at 0 hp sounds interesting at least).
Price seems pretty reasonable for what it is though, hopefully it sells well and the developer can continue the series.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I feel lightly sad that he thinks the game wont satisfy english users at all due to us requesting some things he wasnt able to add into the game. I feel like he might have the wrong impression on some english viewers in general. makes me feel a bit guilty.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That price is almost exactly right in the middle of the price range I suggested (900-1200) If he couldn't include the extra content, which is pretty cool. And yeah, he really has a thing for the process of getting to the corruption points rather than the act themselves, so this result is not surprising at all. I think its good enough for me to buy both for enjoyment and helping to support another game release as I think his actions and handling of his fanbase (native and foreign) is pretty commendable even if we were let down with the content inclusions. Not including things because of preferences and artistic vision, with full intention to have them introduced later is a lot different than the scams other devs have pulled. While that doesn't mean everyones gotta go buy his game even if it doesnt have what you want in it, I won't feel guilty sacrificing a few coffees for this guy. I swear though if he pulls a 180 ninja scam on my ass though I am just done for life -.-

"For English users
This release focused on Japan as the main target.
Because of this, I think that the content is not satisfactory for English users.
However, I am not thinking that English users are not necessary at all.
As everyone has repeatedly suggested, I would like to take the time to satisfy and release other additions. "

Apologizing to us specifically purely because he didnt feel like his game met our expecations, yet reassuring that we are definitely a valued audience speaks volumes about how genuine and sincere he seems. I will probably still throw up a message just to make sure he understands that even those of us not buying the game because of content still view his game in a positive light, because I really think anyone would be hard pressed to call this a bad game.

In any case, he did suggest the possibility of a version upgrade for this game, and/or opening a Ci-En for it (along with the future chapters), so it will be interesting to see both what his next steps are for chapter 1, and the timeline for releasing chapter 2. I hope that it doesn't take him too long to get the next portion out now that he has the groundwork of his game and systems built

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had any luck text hooking this game?

I have tried Textractor as that is said to support TryanoBuilder but the text was coming out wrapped in HTML. Writing a Lua script to parse out the HTML did not work very well because I do not seem to be getting the full text string from the game's output and sometimes I get nothing at all.

After doing some research the other option seems to be to unpack the game, add some custom code to copy output to clipboard and then rebuild it but I have not tried that as I do not own TryanoBuilder.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
seems like he posted a new blog that shows off all the molesters in the game currently. with a new nerd and beggar enemy. he lists what each one does and prefers. but I cannot properly make out what his descriptions of the nerd and beggar are.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
After this roller coaster ride of a development, I wish him nothing but luck with the sales. Honestly. The guy seems genuine and I imagine it was hard for him with time and money both imposing their deadlines.
Though in full honesty, I only wish him fortune in sales solely for the fact that I will be waiting for a part 2 with some actual content (non-stop and no progression groping just doesn't do it for me personally, he did call it right for some of us on that point!).
I'm worried that if he is encountering this much trouble now with funding, and is forced to release something which can be akin to a rushed early access to get funds to stay alive, then a part 2 really seems a bit of a pipe dream at this point. I know some people will buy to support the guy to help bring alot a part 2, but in today's age of patreon, devs who get sick part-way through, and those who just drop off without a word, I would rather pay for something that exists now or has evidence that guarantees it will be made, rather than pay to essentially thank a guy for saying that he plans to make that something in the future.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It seems like it's doing fairly well in sales so far, at least, though I can't say I've tracked them in the past and would know if there's an initial rush that'll die down quickly. I'll be holding off on buying, myself, so I hope someone who plays it can say exactly what's in it that differs from the demo.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Like i said, at the end of the day its your money to spend oh what you want as a consumer, nobody is gonna (or should) make you feel guilty for not buying a game because of preference or content or any other reason. Even if he is the most sincere and genuine guy in the world, that doesn't obligate you to buy a product you don't think it worth it to you. All I was trying to say was that even if the content wasn't good enough or had the right types for some, the game itself is not bad, which is all i wanted to communicate to him so that he doesn't think our audience views it as a failure. I have seen a lot of bad H games, I would be hard pressed to put even the demo anywhere near that category lol. There are many H games that have content I personally do not enjoy, but I will still recognize that those are well made games (separate content from quality)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The mechanics in the full version are pretty good, even though there is not much more imagery the added two pervert battles made it much more difficult to defend so a lot of molestation will happen even if you are actively trying to win.

Also getting knocked unconscious from running out can lead to an interesting scenario of getting stuck on the train much later than she would normally get off which is a nice touch, shame they did not decide to add some sort of bad end event because it would of fit perfectly in that scenario.

Game is incredibly easy though, just leave magic on auto and you will eventually win, there is no real reason to use the defend or escape options.

I enjoyed the game for its price but and felt it was worth it for me personally, but I cannot recommend it to people who are interested in more content in the form of images. The only new stuff that was not in the trial version in terms of visual content is being partially or fully naked and some expressions/posture.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I brought up that aspect to the dev and he said he would look into it. He is also hoping to add more content to Chapter 1 at a later date as well but cannot confirm it. Also, I don't think you can actually "lose" in this game either, at least not that I saw (the game caps at 500 pleasure and dirty level 2, no matter what else you do from that point onward).

For those wondering, the full version has 2 new molesters which re-use existing molestation attacks. However, 2 can attack at once which was a nice inclusion. Beyond that, there is a special 400 pleasure event added (wish i could read the text for that one), a final boss ending scene where you just watch it unfold (assuming it sets up the story for chapter 2), and a knockout scene when you run out of HP where molesters can take her clothing and eventually leave her naked.

So yeah, overall a very solid game, but lighter than I would like on the graphic content, and it will disappoint those who are looking to get her boned in some form or other. For those wanting to give her some dick, I recommend waiting for Chapter 2. For others on the fence about the fairly light content, perhaps wait to see if he updates it at all. This is a good game, but not for everyone