What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think that hair is an option you only get when you beat the game once. then you can change it in a menu somewhere.

mortomictlan

Reputation score
I think that hair is an option you only get when you beat the game once. then you can change it in a menu somewhere.
Yes after you finish the game the first time, your reward is! A brush that you can use in the stats menu, again not worthy

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty sure the rod is reserved for the sequel...
Yeah, its basically confirmed he wanted to save any staff wielding for the sequel, apparently due to wanting a very deliberate and slower pace for her corruption.
Which I'm gonna be honest, doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I mean in this chapter 1 alone at later pollution levels she can basically become an ahegao-faced slut with hearts in her eyes that has no problem getting on a train completely naked because she is just so addicted to now feeling immense pleasure at getting felt up by molesters, to the point she even straight up refuses to put any clothes on when a security guard gives them back.

But the immense willpower of one of these train perverts breaking and whipping it out and her giving so much as a semi-forced handjob? "It's not what my character would dooooo!!!"

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, its basically confirmed he wanted to save any staff wielding for the sequel, apparently due to wanting a very deliberate and slower pace for her corruption.
Which I'm gonna be honest, doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I mean in this chapter 1 alone at later pollution levels she can basically become an ahegao-faced slut with hearts in her eyes that has no problem getting on a train completely naked because she is just so addicted to now feeling immense pleasure at getting felt up by molesters, to the point she even straight up refuses to put any clothes on when a security guard gives them back.

But the immense willpower of one of these train perverts breaking and whipping it out and her giving so much as a semi-forced handjob? "It's not what my character would dooooo!!!"
Even at lower pollution (before they can even strip her!) she can confess to being the lover of the salaryman so the train police doesn't bring them both to the station to arrest him, and continues to get molested and climaxes in front of the train police.

I can appreciate the corruption being slower paced, but it's gotta follow suit with the events too.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Even at lower pollution (before they can even strip her!) she can confess to being the lover of the salaryman so the train police doesn't bring them both to the station to arrest him, and continues to get molested and climaxes in front of the train police.

I can appreciate the corruption being slower paced, but it's gotta follow suit with the events too.
She doesn't have to be "corrupted" to love what she loves. Everyone knows every anime girl loves old man dicks, whether they admit it or not.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A quick notice: the mod team has determined that this is loli. Nobody's in trouble, but I've removed all the images and would like to ask everybody to refrain from posting explicit images and game downloads now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see that one coming.

In other news, the author is planning to add new CG cut ins and cunnilingus in hopefully a June update, then start full production on the next work (which will contain the legendary rod)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sorry to ask but anyone have a complete save my computer decided to deleted my hold game so i lost mines

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
sorry to ask but anyone have a complete save my computer decided to deleted my hold game so i lost mines
It's not a long game, plus it's pretty straightforward. Just leave it on auto-attack and the game will beat itself.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's not a long game, plus it's pretty straightforward. Just leave it on auto-attack and the game will beat itself.
it just to stats i had grind out or all gone XD but guess i have to regrind out those.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In case you're wondering where that mythical June update is, the author explained about it last week.

The TL;DR of it all is he took some time to reprogram her many facial expressions to make scenes easier to make by defining them into groups (eyebrows eyes mouth etc) and he severely underestimated how much time this would take. He expected to finish this in two days but hasn't finished it in ten.

He seems very apologetic and is actually happy that people seem to like his game, even without sex in it. He never expected to get over 1k sales.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Every time I hear about this developer speaking to his consumers/fans, I can't help but find him/her/them absolutely adorable. This game was a bit too slow for me, but I still liked what I saw. Definitely looking forward to playing the next part(s)!

meru_uma

Reputation score
I ended up buying the game since the art was cute and it was pretty easy conceptually.

Too bad he didn't include some of the higher 'filth' levels or options to have Eruru purposely wander onto the train naked.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We had a status update yesterday.

According to my rough translation, he has all the physical assets in place for the update (new images etc) and is just working on incorporating all of them. He's added a few things, such as:

-an option to change her headwear, and a change to her general appearance
elulu_130_04_00-113x300.jpg elulu_130_04_01-116x300.jpg elulu_130_04_02-109x300.jpg elulu_130_04_03-112x300.jpg elulu_130_04_04-112x300.jpg

-a new pose where she kneels down covering herself
elulu_130_07.jpg

He also reported a lot of bug fixes to certain actions. And, most importantly, cunnilingus will be added. His current goal is a release this upcoming weekend. Of course this was reported in his usual cute way of "please have no expectations i'm trying my best" and things like that.