What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

meru_uma

Reputation score
That's pretty interesting to see. I tried using a proxy to check his blog but it just craps out on me...

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
man such love put into his updates and hardly anyone on different sites cares to keep an eye on it. I hope the update goes as planned for em cause its looking very nice.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly love this developer, I have no problems supporting this guy and giving him words of encouragement and praise. Cant wait for the next update. Can only hope that the next game doesnt take forever to release though

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Personally feel like this is kind of a hidden gem with the care put into it and the focus being on a more niche fetish. Chikan is a thing that crops up, but never seems to be the focus so it's really nice to see it featured here. I'm wishing this guy the best and hoping he can fulfill his ambitions with the game.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wish there were random encounters with rare demons, given the current ending.
Speaking of endings, wish this game got a bad ending of sorts.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wish there were random encounters with rare demons, given the current ending.
Speaking of endings, wish this game got a bad ending of sorts.
well to be fair, this game is part of an episodic story line, so the other games down the line may have that bad ending of sorts.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blog update, which includes him posting an update in English:

"I’m sorry
Now, the implementation of cunnilingus is over and the final test is under way.
Coming soon ….. tomorrow or the day after tomorrow …..
It will be released later this month at the latest.
Please wait a little longer."

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
"later this month" :month ends in 4 days:
jokes aside thats exciting. I hope everyone enjoys the last update of that game.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's the last update? :eek:
Oh boi, hope the creator starts on the sequel soon.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will definitely enjoy giving it a final playthrough with the new update, then cry as the realization hits me that the next game probably wont release for a few millienia

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will definitely enjoy giving it a final playthrough with the new update, then cry as the realization hits me that the next game probably wont release for a few millienia
His turn around for this game wasn't so bad. The main reason this last update has taken so long is that he has had a lot of "growing pains" in programming, and he's learned a lot from his previous mistakes. I don't think it will take him super long to make other episodes, though I expect he will take a break after this update.

On a sidenote, it has been said before, but man, this is one of the most dilligent and sincere game devs I've seen on dlsite. He responds to almost everybody on his blogposts individually (and even responded to my English only post). I really hope that he continues his work. He is quickly becoming my favorite.

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
His turn around for this game wasn't so bad. The main reason this last update has taken so long is that he has had a lot of "growing pains" in programming, and he's learned a lot from his previous mistakes. I don't think it will take him super long to make other episodes, though I expect he will take a break after this update.

On a sidenote, it has been said before, but man, this is one of the most dilligent and sincere game devs I've seen on dlsite. He responds to almost everybody on his blogposts individually (and even responded to my English only post). I really hope that he continues his work. He is quickly becoming my favorite.
I think you misunderstood my intent, even 1 day may as well be a millenia for me because i love the hell out of this dev and his game. I highly doubt it will take him anywhere near as long for the second, but doesnt mean the wait will be any less painful :p

and yes, he is extremely diligent and sincere, its part of why i like him so much. I was probably the earliest english speaker to start communicating with him, and also probably why we got region restricted or whatever it was that forced me at least to start using proxies to continue talking with him once i realized how damn genuine the dude was. Completely worth it though imo. I seriously can't wait for the second game, especially with his extra experience and resources.

Last edited:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In case anyone is wondering where the July update is now, he's running into a harder time bugfixing than he expected, which seems par for the course. He's been actively replying to posts on his blog as of the 31st so he's still at it.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Worthy double post. I'm at work, but it appears that the English dlsite version has been updated. I can't access his blog at work but that at least tells me that the long awaited June update is live (in August)!

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yup. the 1.30 update is live on the japanese side. thats very good.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The update is definitely what I would call "worth waiting for." There's a couple of new ahegao faces with her smiling that I didn't see in the old version, and cunnilingus has more variety than I was expecting. The downside, however, is that the close-ups are definitely made for theatre of the mind, as they are not detailed and more like outlines, except for the tongue. This is definitely made up for, in my opinion, in her dialogue and expressions. I haven't encountered any new events yet so I don't know if there are any involving cunnilingus.

If you were expecting really erotic close-ups of her getting eaten out, you will be disappointed, but I feel like anyone who liked this game prior to this feature will find it suits them just fine.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you were expecting really erotic close-ups of her getting eaten out, you will be disappointed, but I feel like anyone who liked this game prior to this feature will find it suits them just fine.
Yeah, a true close up would be nice but I prefer the outlines with tongue over mosaics with tongue the developer would of otherwise been required to use so I blame Japanese law for that one.

This is indeed a great update and worth another play through of the game. The cunnilingus is hot and there are lots of other little additions. The lust cap seems to be very slow to go up after 400, putting restraints on her helps.

Have not found if there are any new events at 500 lust yet though, there was a pretty long dialogue when the train man finds her in restraints but he did not take advantage.

Last edited: