What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have not found if there are any new events at 500 lust yet though, there was a pretty long dialogue when the train man finds her in restraints but he did not take advantage.
Someone mentioned this possibility on his blog, and Yoshinobu has basically said that the train man will never do anything like that, because he's just a guy doing his job.

You had me at AHEGAO FACES. 😈
Here is one of them in case anyone is wondering.

Untitled.png

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
look like their a new scene with thw salaryman wheb you get found out by the train guy

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok i lost my shit at Darkfire appearing like a specter of hell " WHOS ASKING FOR SHIT?!" keep up the good work dude. Also CreamDonut just search the title name on the cat site. Yall gotta do some legwork for your anime tiddies.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
even then good luck with that. this dev has a blessing that their most recent updates of the game just isnt available for download. no one seems to be updating the game for download so the best way to experiance it is to just purchase it yourself.

Reputation score
You should buy the game if you can, but honestly if you know what you're doing it's not all that difficult to change from trial/demo mode to production mode. More interestingly, by editing the game code in ver1.30 you can instead enable debug mode. In debug mode everything is unlocked right away (hand mirror, Wait, etc.), you can adjust some of the numbers freely (development values, pollution level, etc.), and there are extra buttons that I guess the dev used for debugging. Most interesting of all in debug mode is a "CHANGE MENU" button, which brings you to a confusing nested menu that lets you adjust Elulu's sprite, where you can freely change her pose, expression, clothing, and so on. It feels a little buggy, but it includes some stuff that isn't actually used in-game (yet?), so for example you can arrange her so that she's kneeling on all-fours and getting fucked in all three holes.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that was my bad, as soon as i noticed dark fire i was like- oops, i think i posted what i should not and went to read rules then deleted my post, apologies for that. tried the demo of 1.3 and idk, to me it feels like nothing new, still he did a great job with this game and i do wish him good luck with his next one. OH and yeah updates are sparse you can only find 1.23 but your saves do work on demo of 1.3

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You should buy the game if you can, but honestly if you know what you're doing it's not all that difficult to change from trial/demo mode to production mode. More interestingly, by editing the game code in ver1.30 you can instead enable debug mode. In debug mode everything is unlocked right away (hand mirror, Wait, etc.), you can adjust some of the numbers freely (development values, pollution level, etc.), and there are extra buttons that I guess the dev used for debugging. Most interesting of all in debug mode is a "CHANGE MENU" button, which brings you to a confusing nested menu that lets you adjust Elulu's sprite, where you can freely change her pose, expression, clothing, and so on. It feels a little buggy, but it includes some stuff that isn't actually used in-game (yet?), so for example you can arrange her so that she's kneeling on all-fours and getting fucked in all three holes.
Is there a quick guide on how to access the game code to get Debug Mode? Would help a lot.

Reputation score
Is there a quick guide on how to access the game code to get Debug Mode? Would help a lot.
I'm hesitant to post such a thing. That would be equivalent to posting a guide on how to change from the demo to the full game, and this game & its developer seem likable enough that I kind of don't want to...

But in case you just want to check out the CHANGE MENU in debug mode, I'm attaching a zip file with the first page of my save files. Unzip this file's contents into your Elulu v1.30 directory, then load any save on page 1. This won't actually change the game mode to debug, but nevertheless the debug buttons should stay on-screen until it decides to redraw them.

Attachments

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow those sex poses look really good! No wonder it took him awhile to debug: she has so many different sprites for situations and there must be quite a few hidden variables to track her current condition and decide what sprites to use.

Reputation score
So I went and got the game and downloaded your save but it seems like he has updated the game to 1.31 and it does not work any more.
Since I missed the opportunity to download the 1.30 version. Would you be kind enough to post one debug mode for the latest version, with the change menu bottom?
It's not possible in ver1.31. I suspect that the developer follows this thread (or perhaps someone else who follows the thread contacted him), and that he wasn't happy to see me sharing that. As of ver1.31, the parts of the code which control the game mode have been obfuscated. And even if you get past that, clicking the CHANGE MENU button no longer does anything (except throw an error), because the file which contained the change menu's code has been deleted.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well shit, so much for that. Guess we'll have to pray that the unused content is properly utilised in the sequel.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well that suxs.

The game is fun but there being not a single sex scene is just weird. I hope he implements some of those sprites soon.

If he is reading this forums he should take this as constructive criticisms.
well as they stated many times, he wanted the corruption/story aspect to be done via many chapters. so your sex want is most likely going to show up in the next game.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i think he stated it that there are no sex scenes in the game before its release? honestly thats why i dont want to buy it and just check it out. For what it has its a good and interesting take on corruption endless game and i bet thats why people love it but in terms of h content it lacks a lot.

crossvision

Reputation score
its sad to see the debug mod doesnt work as it acts like additional content... Also I updated the game too fast and didnt backup v1.30 which was a bad move(as I was experiencing some minor bugs in the game)... then wasted couple hours trying to recover the zip file and no luck... :(

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A lot of information dumped recently, especially yesterday.

1) It's now available on if you find it easier to purchase there. It does have additional censorship for upcoming updates, as he showed a comparison image. DLSite's version doesn't censor her upper labia, but DMM's does, which means it will largely be a bigger difference in future episodes.

2) He now has a page.

3) The addition of ryona content, including kidnapping and beating, is confirmed to be underway. Ci-en paywall shows this will include bruising, which isn't surprising based on Yoshinobu's attention to detail. He doesn't like this sort of content, so it will not be described in great detail, and he will be giving the player the choice in how severe it will be, so don't worry if you abhor ryona.
10a861fa309c34e500dc08724510b98d.jpg

4) He announced several additions he wishes to make for the next episode/update, which are:
-New costumes, such as swimsuits and bondage.
-Introduction of aphrodisiacs
-Humiliation events based on restraint (presuming this is for handcuffs and kidnapping)
-a new side-tail hairstyle
image-800.jpg

Definitely seems like this is proceeding in a good direction for my taste. I was hoping for a kidnapping option.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
A kidnapping event sounds promising. :D But the ryona, though.... .__.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is the new content will be free to all, or will it be ci-en supporter only updates?
I sure hope it's not exclusively for ci-en supporters. That's like having DLC except it's only for selective members.

...oh wait, the creator could technically sell it on Dlsite as add-ons.