What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
from the layout, I assume this is content in the sequel to the game.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope not. With ton of unused scenes in the game already he could easily update this one.
There is a ton of stuff he needs to code for that content to work proper though. I expect this to be sold similarly to Beelzebub's content where addons are around 100 yen, but you still need to buy the main game to use it.

If he adds fellatio and the other things he plans to add, I would be more than happy to pay for that.

So far I've subbed for the 300y tier, so I'll keep you guys posted on what shows up without sharing images.

sopo

Reputation score
I went through the demo when it was released and just bought the full version. Is there anywhere any information about the options in the inventory? I don't know much Japanese

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I went through the demo when it was released and just bought the full version. Is there anywhere any information about the options in the inventory? I don't know much Japanese
The ones in Elulu's belongings? It's just descriptions about her clothes.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have yet to figure out how to unlock those things.
I'm fairly sure they drop the different mirrors after purifying molestors at pollution level 3 and 4, but it's been awhile since I picked them up.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Groping, then hairstyles, more descriptions, kidnapping, ryona, penetration art assets already in place but focusing on other stuff beforehand.

This developer is lovely but also the biggest cock-tease I've seen xD I almost feel sorry for the NPC molesters who just want a quick dip.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Groping, then hairstyles, more descriptions, kidnapping, ryona, penetration art assets already in place but focusing on other stuff beforehand.

This developer is lovely but also the biggest cock-tease I've seen xD I almost feel sorry for the NPC molesters who just want a quick dip.
I agree this whole game is a bit of a cock-tease. Also those poor NPCs xD
Honestly, though, just because the art is done doesn't mean it's so simple to code the interactions. Hopefully part 2 will progress faster.

meru_uma

Reputation score
Having a ci-en page makes it far easier to communicate with him since I cannot get his webpage to load for me even with a proxy.

I asked if it would be possible to have more options for Eruru to change clothes/undress or just wander out naked and he said he may consider it.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I asked if it would be possible to have more options for Eruru to change clothes/undress or just wander out naked and he said he may consider it.
You almost fished your wish.

Version update today, which adds some text changes, but more importantly, there's a new event. If you have the molesters steal her bra or panties 5 times, she doesn't have anymore replacements and she'll leave the house without wearing any.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bit? I assume you already know but the easiest way to get her to faint is to defend once (so she'll get grabbed) and stick it on auto run while she's being held (it'll always fail and drain 20hp) - hold crtl and with a bit of luck she'll pass out in a minute or two.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
wow, I thought the updates were done. I guess he really loves this game he made huh? I like that in a creator.

meru_uma

Reputation score
Too bad she'll still get her blouse/skirt back as mentioned by the creator on Ci-en.

Looks like the first debug mode got released though today.

*addendum*

So I decided to support his Ci-en to play around and debug lets me more or less strip Eruru down and wander around the train naked so that worked.
There's also a bunch of lewd poses and you can have Eruru make all sorts of weird faces.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game received a new update on DLSite. I wonder what it is...?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game received a new update on DLSite. I wonder what it is...?
ver1.34
・ Ci-en changes internal specifications in accordance with English support for debug mode distribution
(There is no addition or change of game contents)
Translated using google translate
So does this version have debug mode enabled or not?

meru_uma

Reputation score
1.34 is for the English version and it looks like the debug patch should work for it according to the creator's post. That said, version 1.34 isn't on the English DLSite (as of his last post)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aww, but that means the debug patch has to be obtained from Ci-en, which some of us don't use. D:

meru_uma

Reputation score
Yeah you're kind of out of luck if you're not using Ci-en then. Having her make horny faces is worth it IMO.

*addendum*

It seems that he's changing the plan prices for Ci-en since 1000 yen is a bit expensive for just a debug mode.

Last edited: