What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A train molesting game where you are the girl being molested this time around.

In the style of an rpg simulation fight game (as the users blog claims) you move around a limited area with the train being the main spot. you fight perverts in the train using different actions. (unfortunately dlsite or the users blog doesn't explain what said actions do in the demo.) and you continue to play until they lower the corruption meter all the way down to 0. (the demo lets you play up to 7 days) there isnt much freedom to do stuff except hope the perverts do enough things to you to get the do nothing skill.

Controls:
use the mouse to click on things and the text to advance, thats mostly how you will get around, click on the flower icons in the text for the multiple choice options.

story: you play as a princess from a land called flower world, while visiting the human world, some bad guys from fungusland come and kill your mother and also destroy your homeland. so you go on a quest to find a flower jewel to bring back your fallen kingdom and revive(?) your mother, but it seems the jewel is with some perverts somewhere in the human world...

(sorry for the somewhat messy description, there wasnt enough information on dlsite or the blog to give me a better understanding on how the game is played asside from what I can guess from the demo.)

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yea, she does look very pretty, I do hope the game does get released this march as it claims

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So from trying the trial, it's basically a game of 'girl using herself as bait then things goes wrong'

The initial 3 commends are
Magic - Defend - Run

Magic use 10 MP (you can use this command even with 0 MP) and with enough cast purifies the pervert.
Defend is a command you should never use because this is H game
Run see above

This game use tyrano engine so cheat engine number is n*2

That said, here's some info I've managed from cheating the timer to stop:
You can get "Hold still" command after the first time a pervert (might require the NEET guy specifically) try to take her away and a police show up.
She'll basically go "I don't want to press charge...." and the police let the guy go.
Thus the girl decide she mustn't cause so much fuss or it'll get the police called, and if they investigate her background she might not be able to come back here

The 4 numbers on the right are:
HP - don't see what it does really, reaching 0 doesn't do anything and if she want to resist she'll resist still
MP - for using Magic and pseudo Hold Still when you're at 0 MP until you get Hold Still
Pleasure (current/max) - the max goes up as she get groped more, then eventually the groper will be able to do actions that increase pleasure value (current), at max causing her to cum
Similar to above, but for the man this time (didn't get to see any penis in the demo yet)

If you cheat the timer and still can't make any progress in scene after so much getting groped, consider going home for the day so she'll ponder about her experience for the day

There's also alternate angle (from below) that you unlock from defeating some perverts and he'll drop a mirror (the icon to change to the view is along the bottom edge)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thank you for all the info, I take it with the time stopped, the number in the middle doesnt go down at all? I wonder if there is a level higher then 3, and what special abilities you get if you reach 4.
is there any translation softwear that can be used for the tyrano engine? id like to understand a bit more of the story even if its in google translate mode.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont know if its the same for you guys, but once I got her heart value past 400, the game just crashes (not able to find appropriate dll files) so im assuming its trying to obtain content not included in the demo at this point (in fact all encounters crash at that point). Didnt even need to cheat the timer to stop, abusing quick save and load to get frequent encounters is all you really need, and my game cant progress now and Im not even finished day 6. Hopefully the game gets released sooner rather than later, really enjoyed this one

Also, how did you get to level 3? Mine is stuck on 2?

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Also, how did you get to level 3? Mine is stuck on 2?
I just spammed the magic button on the various days I had, leave it around 10-20 until the last hours of the day, I think I reached level 3 around day 6 or 7.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
interesting, never would have thought it was related to that in particular. In any case, now we play the waiting game for this to be released in full, I will definitely be buying

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
how do you get the policeman to show up? I;v played twice and it never happened

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to raise her heart value past 100, that will trigger the policeman scene. My recommendation is simply to abuse quick save and loading to get frequent encounters. You can easily get the policeman scene by the end of day 2. Also, do not exhaust all your MP, otherwise she will leave the train at the next checkpoint automatically and waste the remainder of the day

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another tip is that the escape chance seems to be reduced while being groped from behind, so you can conserve mp by using that and let the heart value rise.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its also best to reduce your MP at 16pm so you can spam it and do nothing for the early days.
also, a minor bugfix update appeared for the demo, capping the heart gauge at 400 and no more to prevent errors.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I almost preferred the game crash, it was a very clear indication that you werent gonna squeeze anymore content out of it lmao

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My usual suite of text hooking tools isn't helping for this one, any tips?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've never been able to properly hook TyranoBuilder games, myself. Best I've managed to do is get a line or two grabbed, then it all falls apart. Granted, I haven't tried too hard to do so and haven't even tried trusty old Google to see if anyone can do it.

On another note, I rummaged through the demo's files and saw that there were files for blowjob cut-ins, but I never managed to see it happen in the game. Did anyone else have any luck seeing them? I also didn't find anything else male-related in the demo's files, if anyone's wasting time trying to see if they can get them to trigger. There were also images for two other actions, one of which was Love (perhaps it lets her get into it?); the other didn't appear to have a translation and is simply referred to as toku in the file name.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
On another note, I rummaged through the demo's files and saw that there were files for blowjob cut-ins, but I never managed to see it happen in the game. Did anyone else have any luck seeing them? I also didn't find anything else male-related in the demo's files, if anyone's wasting time trying to see if they can get them to trigger. There were also images for two other actions, one of which was Love (perhaps it lets her get into it?); the other didn't appear to have a translation and is simply referred to as toku in the file name.
im going to assume that blowjob was something that was ment to appear on heart 400, but it caused an error as an event scene to "potentially" give out that love thing didnt work (since the creator assumed no one could reach it in the first place) nice find regardless as I dont recall blowjob being something advertized the game could do. (not that i've seen many train videos have blowjobs in em anyway)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didnt see any of those things, and I played the hell out of the demo. My assumption is they have either been disabled or cannot be triggered until a heart value past 400 (the current demo limit, anything beyond that would crash the game before the hotfix)

I also could not get the other actions besides the "do nothing" one, and again i assume its not able to be unlocked in the demo. The author is planning for a late march release date however, so hopefully we wont need to wait too long.

EDIT beaten to it. Also, just to add in to what you said, the author is planning blowjobs and full on sex and having the heroine being ganged up on. Quite impressive stuff

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, if you're curious and don't want to wait, these are the two action images I was referring to. I cannot for the life of me get any of my translation programs to properly translate the second one, even when writing it by hand, so feel welcome to enlighten my Japanese-illiterate ass if you can:

All of the cut-ins are stored as multiple small files that can be combined in various ways, similar to quite a few other H games. So, the blowjob files look like this when extracted:

I threw a few of the images together, to give you some idea of what to expect:

That all being said, I want to say that the cover image for this game didn't catch my interest and I initially ignored this thread, but I'm glad I came back and read some of the posts and gave it a try. I'll probably end up getting it on release at this point, assuming it does end up having the type of content that's been promised.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i hope the full game lives up to the demo.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, if you're curious and don't want to wait, these are the two action images I was referring to. I cannot for the life of me get any of my translation programs to properly translate the second one, even when writing it by hand, so feel welcome to enlighten my Japanese-illiterate ass if you can:

Read 'tokushu', which can be translated as 'special', so it might be a unique interaction based on the molester or something besides a 'normal' H...like, fetishistic sort?