What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone been able to load their website? it always seems to be down, tried setting my VPN to japan and still could not load it so I don't think it is blocking foreign IPs.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
their website seems to take ages for me to load, you may just need to be paitent when trying to get it to load.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly didnt expect much from the demo (There has honestly only been a handful of times where a demo has actually gotten me excited for the final release, this is one of them). Obviously everyone has their tastes, so you might not really care for the game anyway, but its 100% worth it to at least give the demo a spin. With the content the author is suggesting in the full game, i am very optimistic.

As for the website, its slow as fuck, nothing more, nothing less lol

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Read 'tokushu', which can be translated as 'special', so it might be a unique interaction based on the molester or something besides a 'normal' H...like, fetishistic sort?
I wonder if this picture has anything to do with that command
*Image removed due to loli*
as I see shes purposfully lifting her skirt up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sounds plausible to me. It most likely progresses from "do nothing" to that command to "love" in terms of unlocking them. I cant imagine love being much less than outright banging them willingly at this point lol

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
according to a comment on his blog, it seems like development for a march release isnt going well, expect the game to probably delay to April.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can feel the disappointment flowing through my veins lol. Feels like im just forever waiting for a small handful of games to come out at this point

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aw man, I've been looking forward to this one... haven't played the demo, but just the fact that it seems chikan focused has my interest fully on it. Everyone here speaking well of it on top of that has me excited for it. Here's to hoping the delay won't be too big.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm of course disappointed, but not surprised. H games (hell, indie games in general) releasing at their predicted time seems to be an exception to the norm.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dont know if its just me but i havent been able to access the blog for a couple days now, appears to be down

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Website works fine from Japan.

Seems the domain may be preventing connections from the USA

Is sirdine.work down?

It's not just you! sirdine.work looks down from here.

Works perfectly fine from Japan, you may want to try using a proxy server and see if that works. (I live in Japan so...)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its weird for me though because I had absolutely no problems accessing it until maybe a week ago and then it just went poof, and I didnt need a proxy for it, so I really dont know what changed

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
its weird for me though because I had absolutely no problems accessing it until maybe a week ago and then it just went poof, and I didnt need a proxy for it, so I really dont know what changed
The site is blocking access to the USA.

Most likely too many comments from the USA asking questions and such to where it's like spam? Or it's taking up his time trying to translate/answer all the questions the people asking him are sending him.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder if it doesnt effect me since im Canadian.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
I wonder if it doesnt effect me since im Canadian.
Pretty sure you could of checked before making the post but...!
After trying a few random web proxies, I'm pretty sure anything outside of Japan is blocked.

If you "really" want to get on his site, you can always use a Japan web proxy (until he blocks proxies anyway) Then the only way would to be... just move here to Japan!

those load the page near instantly (for me anyway, probably because... I'm already in Japan anyway!)
He will probably block proxies eventually if he get's more "spam" from American posts though or something more drastic...

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The site is blocking access to the USA.

Most likely too many comments from the USA asking questions and such to where it's like spam? Or it's taking up his time trying to translate/answer all the questions the people asking him are sending him.
In defense of the developer I don't think it is them who are blocking IPs as i saw on their blog that they were replying to people asking questions in English with English. Probably the hosting provider is the one who put the block on to save bandwidth or something.

On topic of the game, i messed the save variables to see all the content in the demo and saw some anal fingering but the game crashes if she orgasms from it xD.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I dont think it was the developer himself either for that reason alone. On a side note the proxy worked like a charm and the website loads near instantly now, so thanks for that sir

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
hmm your right. After checking a few other "sites" linked to sirdine.work's domain service... its blocking all foreign connections now. Anyway, guess we'll have to wait a bit for release either way!

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
for those unable to see the blogs, ill give a small notice of what was recently posted today, its not an april fools joke surprizingly.

the user is saying sorry that march wasnt able to be done as he had some problems with development, one-third of the work was planned to be done in march, tho im not sure if it means doing one-third of the full work, or just that amount of work. so he hopes to try and get it done by the end of april.

he is currently working on the stadus screen. which he will make a blog about soon.