What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

So, any good bois that have Links?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully the game wont have black splotches all over it in the actual game :eek:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Shhhh \'x '\

Anyway, the game is...something worth exploring to say the least.

The absolute basic plot seems to be essentially Assassin's Creed but with souls instead of just super google glass .- . some girl in future world send your soul to the past into the knight Cecilia.

Bad ends are treated as Paradoxes and you return to starting point (starting town)...no don't ask why she's still pregnant if they reset to the past.

I didn't find any prostitution scene in the trial (might be one of the 'not in trial areas) but I did find that losing to any enemy with special sprite or a boss (i.e. not the blue fluff ball) will usually have a scene.
(In the first dungeon there's 2 scenes + 1 more for the boss)

Combat is more complex than typical RPGMaker's fair with weaknesses among other things (for example, the first boss is initially weak to fire, and any fire attack usually stun it + give you a bonus turn that heals you slightly, when it's low HP it switch to weakness to ice and absorb fire instead)

Certain areas/scenes are only accessible with specific costume (there's a zombie scene with nun cloth)
for prostitution scene - in biggest town there are girl/boy with blonde hair, he is located behind ] that shape of bulding

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hopefully the game wont have black splotches all over it in the actual game :eek:
You mean those Magical black ray of darkness in those sample images?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah the black splotches on sample images on dlsite :D

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Scrapped the previous text.

I'll update this post whenever I'll feel like linking to the new version AND if I'll have enough patience with google.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow 1.1g ? :eek:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get chiitrans2 to work properly with this? This game is way to confusing without having an inkling of wtf im doing.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get chiitrans2 to work properly with this? This game is way to confusing without having an inkling of wtf im doing.
same here. I think you have to use AGTH and chiitrans at the same time if im correct.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Chiitrans2 has agth built in i think or something. i just run chiitrans2 and it works for RPG Maker Games. however Wolf games it just vomits garbage, even if i try to use the proper agth code.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Persona and Ass Creed into one game? omg i'm dying of fanboyness

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great game so far, but... for this one you really need to know Japanese or have a decent translation to play normally, I guess T_T

Btw, does anyone have a trouble with buying things from vendors? It worked perfectly fine in demo, but now I can't buy anything, just sell :(
Also, chest codes - do they come up in conversations/item descriptions? Didn't find one yet, but I guess they could be obscured, and not written explicitly, so that could be the reason why.

edit: Figured out the problem with buying - if difficulty(?) is set to the last one (with 重要), you can't buy anything, I guess.

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

u_u
the story confuse me...
but interesting enough...
:D
must use translator.. or u waste the story XD

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Great game so far, but... for this one you really need to know Japanese or have a decent translation to play normally, I guess T_T

Btw, does anyone have a trouble with buying things from vendors? It worked perfectly fine in demo, but now I can't buy anything, just sell :(
Also, chest codes - do they come up in conversations/item descriptions? Didn't find one yet, but I guess they could be obscured, and not written explicitly, so that could be the reason why.
Some mentions hint to its own code before you get to the lock, others just flat out says nothing (which would means there's hint else where)

:v for example, one of the hint in the first cave is about a circle, and 3 digits
The answer was 360, the degree of a circle.

ments

Reputation score

Can anyone give my proper code for agth, i searched forums but still get nothing

Sarav

Reputation score

Use visual novel reader instead of chiitrans, it can play wolf games without h-codes. Wolf uses a different text encoding then a RPG maker game called SHIFT-JIS. RPG maker games use UFT-16 encoding, and that is the only kind chiitrans can use, without using an h-code.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thx man u saved the day. bu one question: is it also possible to translate the meanings of the items and stuff? With chiitrans and rpg-maker games it was possible.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thx man u saved the day. bu one question: is it also possible to translate the meanings of the items and stuff? With chiitrans and rpg-maker games it was possible.
There is a decrypter for wolf games too. Then you need the wolf game maker. But it is more of a hassle then it is worth most of the time, since wolf games are more complicated to decrypt.
Also I am stuck at the waterfall cafe. There is a second door, that i can't enter and the translater says something like I need explosives.