What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

So is the game any good? I see a lot of complaining here, but that appears to be because people can't read Jap and cannot figure out what to do.
I found the game quite good, just need to make sure you save often and have a back up save since the game breaks randomly.
I've been blindly running around and have managed to get up to the credits
pretty sure there is more after the credits since I havent unlocked all the costumes and i believe there are hidden dungeons in the game

The dungeon follows a simple layout. Kill stuff and lvl up. Black dots with red or yellow eyes give GOR. Small light blue blob heals to full, which usually has a red circle nearby which teleports you in and out of the dungeon.
This red circle allows you to identify the boss room or end of dungeon. If you have not found this then you have not completed the dungeon or you are not near the end yet.
Also I had a problem with a few dungeons which denies me access to the boss room. Like the underground town one. To resolve this issue I reran the previous dungeon again and it fixed it for me.
In all dungeons there are treasure rooms which are blocked by boulders which you can push or pull using the Z + Direction pad(arrow keys)
note there are also hidden paths everywhere so try looking for them first they usually allow you to go straight to the treasure without having to deal with some stupid rock puzzle

Gameplay: 7/10
Just your average hrpg done right. But a few annoying bugs. You can sprint very fast by holding down Z not the usual shift.
CG: 9/10
Very well drawn CG, but annoyed at the warping of image to give a fake animation look.
Seriously game makers... if you arent going to animate the cg that's fine, leave it as a still image. Just don't warp your images to give that fake movement.
Sound: ?/10
I never play hrpgs with sound.
Game rating: 8/10

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found the game quite good, just need to make sure you save often and have a back up save since the game breaks randomly.
I've been blindly running around and have managed to get up to the credits
pretty sure there is more after the credits since I havent unlocked all the costumes and i believe there are hidden dungeons in the game

The dungeon follows a simple layout. Kill stuff and lvl up. Black dots with red or yellow eyes give GOR. Small light blue blob heals to full, which usually has a red circle nearby which teleports you in and out of the dungeon.
This red circle allows you to identify the boss room or end of dungeon. If you have not found this then you have not completed the dungeon or you are not near the end yet.
Also I had a problem with a few dungeons which denies me access to the boss room. Like the underground town one. To resolve this issue I reran the previous dungeon again and it fixed it for me.
In all dungeons there are treasure rooms which are blocked by boulders which you can push or pull using the Z + Direction pad(arrow keys)
note there are also hidden paths everywhere so try looking for them first they usually allow you to go straight to the treasure without having to deal with some stupid rock puzzle

Gameplay: 7/10
Just your average hrpg done right. But a few annoying bugs. You can sprint very fast by holding down Z not the usual shift.
CG: 9/10
Very well drawn CG, but annoyed at the warping of image to give a fake animation look.
Seriously game makers... if you arent going to animate the cg that's fine, leave it as a still image. Just don't warp your images to give that fake movement.
Sound: ?/10
I never play hrpgs with sound.
Game rating: 8/10
After credit you have to get out of fake dream world, after that go to mountain you will see a entrance to the next dungeon, there's some new scene for New game+ if you wanna go another round

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dunno. If you open up the text options, which will show you all text hooks, then go into inventory, there might be a hook that will appear with the description, just set that as OTHER and it should appear when ever there are descriptions. Not sure if it will work but might as well try.
i would love to try but where are the ext options or the hooks? its my first time using this software and i searched everywhere but cant find it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if this helps, I have found a wolf decryptor somewhere :)
(for anyone that wants to check the CG/translate the game in the future)
A WOLF DECRYPTOR :O
OMFG PRAISE THE MOTHER F**KING HENTAI GOD!
Thanks a ton, I can finally enjoy wolf rpgs!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

shortcut generator? i was using a batch file method but as soon as the game pops up it crashes.

Where did u get the shortcut generator?
pretty sure I just saw someone mention it and googled it in response.

Don't take it personally, I've been looking for an excuse to use lmgtfy for months.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't heard of Wolf RPG till now, but is it like other RPG Maker stuff where I need to download something to play it? I booted up the game but all I got was a black screen, and googling only got me other games instead of troubleshooting FAQs.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay... after much experimentation...
The best I was able to get it to work, with AGTH and translator aggregator, is with the following parameters:
/c /x3 /kf16:16 /ks2

The text will sometimes appear out of order (if multiple text boxes show up). So you might need to highlight around.

If you really want to understand things.

Also, if anyone finds a better code, let me know. Good luck everyone.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if i launch it with agth and have only /l /c it doesnt crash. if i add any codes it instantly crashes :eek: ugh why does wolf have to be such a pita lol

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone load a save file please ? I'm just going in circles not knowing what to do lol

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys, i need help i am stuck at the cave, no matter where i go is back to the starting zone...............

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm missing something...

Is there anyway to go back to the title screen without closing the game entirely?

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm missing something...

Is there anyway to go back to the title screen without closing the game entirely?
I believe so did you try the option under the tab where you save your game ?

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe so did you try the option under the tab where you save your game ?
Those second to last choice is extra things like Glossary, Trophies and Backlog? with the very last option to cancel.

The final choice in the menu is a warp back to town option.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the very first dungeon, which is a cave, make sure you explore all the staircases since I got lost frequently because I didnt fully explore the zone.
Solely because I thought I was locked out of "boss zone" thinking that I didn't trigger an event prior to it, which was false since I wasn't at the boss level.

For the statue cave, which I assume you are lost in you gotta talk to all the statues and fight them. Finding the right one will tp you to the boss level.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well this game sure has a lot of secrets
If you check for the secret entrace in the first hut right at the beginning you can actually find Iris still alive, I think the time limit is before you clear the final boss in the abadoned fort.
Actually makes sense with the whole anima thing going on.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question:
When and where do I get the ability/item to walk on water like Jesus?
Normally I wouldn't ask but I feel like I should have gotten it by know.

Also:
Ice what "hut" are you talking about?

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Quick question:
When and where do I get the ability/item to walk on water like Jesus?
Normally I wouldn't ask but I feel like I should have gotten it by know.

Also:
Ice what "hut" are you talking about?
Ninja walks on water my friend, also 1.05 is out

Also I am sad that, there is nuo scene for best guirl

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if i launch it with agth and have only /l /c it doesnt crash. if i add any codes it instantly crashes :eek: ugh why does wolf have to be such a pita lol
Weird, mine doesn't crash at all. I just use TA directly and have it hook into the game.

I'm using x86_64 windows 8.1 computer.

Have you tried running some things in admin mode?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im on win7 x64, but yeah, i tried admin.

agth on my computer just doesnt like games if i use codes. it crashed with a couple other games too if i use codes.