What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

okay that is odd i will double check just need to re download the game from DMM then. I deleted the RAR i downloaded yesterday from them. i'll have an update as soon as possible.

Adlimori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay that is odd i will double check just need to re download the game from DMM then. I deleted the RAR i downloaded yesterday from them. i'll have an update as soon as possible.
Well from what i can tell DLsite updated before DMM did. Dlsite stated the game last updated 1/31/16 and as for DMM according to the small text on the bottom " Updated the main body of update information 2016/02/01, work." So if you downloaded it before that date then it might have been the previous version. The weird thing is that the Version update text file was updated with comments stating the addition of more scenes like DLsite and his website have stated along with an additional note that he plans on adding hints to the game in his next update, but nothing else was updated. Gonna take a guess and say DMM site might have screwed up on the update. If not , then that's just bizzare that only that one file was updated.

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ya i am pretty sure DMM made a mistake updating the game just got done re downloading it and the data file is the same as the 1.60b version still. It is just very confusing the VERUP file was updated and not the data fie.

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay lets give this another try. The author or DMM fixed the problem so now i have the correct version this time.

hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-[] - So, there's apparently some bug in 1.60e, and it's now fixed in 1.60f

Something related to getting Another Cos (the cyber costume)

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I should have it uploaded and available by Saturday night or Sunday morning at the latest.

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay here you go version 1.60f

hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found out how to enter the auction house basement where you can get a couple more hypnosis events, get mentally reduced to a dog by some cultists, get keys that unlock the door between the first dungeon and the slums and sell your Nun friend into slavery.

This requires keyboard settings capable of inputting japanese text

1) Talk to the soldier next to the goddess statue in the castle town while wearing the ninja costume

2) attend the auction buying something in the process

3) talk to the man guarding the stairs he'll ask if you want in if you say yes he'll ask for a password

the pass word is めがみはおもい
for those who can't read Hirigana it's input as "me ga mi ha o mo i"

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

1.60g '. ' add scenes for fully naked state?

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found out how to enter the auction house basement where you can get a couple more hypnosis events, get mentally reduced to a dog by some cultists, get keys that unlock the door between the first dungeon and the slums and sell your Nun friend into slavery.

1) Talk to the soldier next to the goddess statue in the castle town while wearing the ninja costume

3) talk to the man guarding the stairs he'll ask if you want in if you say yes he'll ask for a password

the pass word is めがみはおもい
thanks a lot for the info ;) can someone also tell me where exactly you can sell the nun? found the slum and the doo btw

Last edited:

Parallal

Reputation score

Do you guys know how to go in the water, if it's an outfit, where and how to get it ?

Last edited:

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay he updated the game to version 1.60h a few weeks ago

if i understood the version up read he added voiced lines to the normal events now. "add a voice to the part of the normal events." used google translate for it.

and it also mentions the addition of a "Standing picture naked mode" not quite sure what it is for/does yet.

but anyways here's a link for 1.60h

hope you enjoy it

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a save with all the cloths and armor. also.. is there any translation?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there some sort of walkthrough for this?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there some sort of walkthrough for this?
Don't think so, there were guide for costumes, but it's for old version, i would like wallktrough as well, since this game has different routes and many secrets and puzzles to solve, and translation would be super giga mega awsome, but i think this game is pretty hard in tanslation aspect, and no one is willing to take up the task:(

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmmm but can anyone post a save?

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

the pass word is めがみはおもい
thanks a lot for the info can someone also tell me where exactly you can sell the nun? found the slum and the doo btw
After getting in slave auction zone
1. Talk to little green near the entrace (he has ! mark on head) chosse yes, yes
2. Go to slum by travel post it'll pop a new option (bottom)
3. go to upper left building search the window then talk to the man in front of building and buy all slaves 2 > 3 (I think)
4. Back to slave auction talk to the gaurd in front of slave cell talk until no new option
5. Back to slum (you can watch slave you bought again in the same building) but this time talk to pirate boss, talk to him until show many of list choose all option by order
6. Back to slave auction and talk to little green man to receive items you bought from pirate boss, talk to him again to view H-Scenes about 2 gypsy girls in desert town being sold and turn to slave (you can go to desert town to view more event but you can't enter that town anymore)
7. Talk to the man with "!" mark on the right view more H-Scenes
8. Talk to Old man in orange cloth at bottom left until he mention about slave nun and 200K gold
9. Bring Kate to him choose except and now you will lost her forever :(
Kate has a bunch of scenes there and after you seen all her CGs, the church will be closed and you can find her for last time at the ladder in the Hotel(where you prostitute yourself)

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy first 2 minutes and there has been 100 dialog choices, pls game have mercy.