What's new

ADV Mod Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

It seems the game got updated to version 4.28, adding Sarashiki Tatenashi from Inifinite Stratos.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well first of all, happy new year everybody, hopefully you're all having an incredible and awesome day. Regarding Yakyuken, it seems that it got updated from 4.28 to 4.31 adding some other girls, some of them (4.29, 4.30) I don't know exactly from which series they are, but 4.31 (the current version) adds Origami from the Date A Live anime series.

Last edited:
OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy New Year, everyone! The first update of 2017 features four new characters; version 4.31u is now available.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello again, now the game got an update up to 4.33, adding Alisa llynichina Amiella (her full name is a mouthful that's for sure, version 4.32) from the video game franchise God Eater, and also adding Mihaya Kakei aka "Blood Leopard" (the current version as of now) from the Accel World light novel and anime series.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello again, now the game got an update up to 4.33, adding Alisa llynichina Amiella (her full name is a mouthful that's for sure, version 4.32) from the video game franchise God Eater, and also adding Mihaya Kakei aka "Blood Leopard" (the current version as of now) from the Accel World light novel and anime series.
Thanks for identifying them!

Version 4.33u is now available.

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, sorry if this is something stupid but I just downloaded the latest version and whenever I try to play, I'm given a Error 2036 on every character. I ensured that everything was extracted and I've tried in 3 different players (Mozilla, SWF & FLV Movie Player, and Chrome, the last was worse and I was stuck at loading.) Any ideas what might be wrong?

After some more clicking, it seems like it only applies to most characters. Been able to find a few that work.

Last edited:
OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, sorry if this is something stupid but I just downloaded the latest version and whenever I try to play, I'm given a Error 2036 on every character. I ensured that everything was extracted and I've tried in 3 different players (Mozilla, SWF & FLV Movie Player, and Chrome, the last was worse and I was stuck at loading.) Any ideas what might be wrong?

After some more clicking, it seems like it only applies to most characters. Been able to find a few that work.
I just did a clean install, first downloading and extracting the primary .zip from the first post, then downloading and extracting the update 4.33u archive, and everything worked fine. Not sure what the problem could be...

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just did a clean install, first downloading and extracting the primary .zip from the first post, then downloading and extracting the update 4.33u archive, and everything worked fine. Not sure what the problem could be...
Looks like it's working today, must've been a caching issue or something, idk. I guess restarting is what fixed it. Thanks anyway!

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For personal reasons, I'm suspending further updates indefinitely.

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but if anyone else should wish to continue the work, I use this Flash decompiler to make the decensoring edits:

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For personal reasons, I'm suspending further updates indefinitely.

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but if anyone else should wish to continue the work, I use this Flash decompiler to make the decensoring edits:

I'm sorry to hear that, but best of luck to you.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought I'd add to this that it looks like, after about ten years, this game may have finally stopped being updated. Ohkoku's blog has been silent since February, which I think is the longest absence ever. It's funny, Password stopped pretty much when he did.

MistressCandyCane

Reputation score

I thought I'd add to this that it looks like, after about ten years, this game may have finally stopped being updated. Ohkoku's blog has been silent since February, which I think is the longest absence ever. It's funny, Password stopped pretty much when he did.
You could still finds e-ohkoku by using the Wayback Machine site, but... The games aren't on the archived site... So I don't know if the games that were displayed uses their own server or not.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You could still finds e-ohkoku by using the Wayback Machine site, but... The games aren't on the archived site... So I don't know if the games that were displayed uses their own server or not.
All the files are in that site, but only the page listed the content saved in wayback machine, so I don't think we can salvage it.
And it was last saved at 2016 anyway.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to necropost, but this game came up in conversation with an online friend today, which had me look into it again. While it seems the site is indeed dead (going to it, makes it seem the site is up for sale...), the last download doesn't seem to work entirely.
Or rather, you can download it fine, but it gets a lot of like error 2036's, which seem to be kind of an error with potentially multiple causes. Is it because the flash player is still trying to connect to the site to grab assets, even though all the assets should be in the download or something? Or is it just flash being wonky?

boneyboner

Reputation score
here is new site:
Sites been down, we literally don't have any idea where e-ohkoku is and there's no way to get in contact with him. I really do think either e-ohkoku retired from stuff like this or something happened to him