What's new

ADV Mod Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

A bit of a glitch I noticed in your English version, Password, in the most recent release Yomi is pulled up at start, which is typical since she's the new release, but if you click off her you can't select her name again.
Hmm, yes indeed. I have no idea why this happens, and since it didn't happen with the previous updates, I'll just hope it doesn't happen when the next update is posted...!

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.78u. As before, if you have already downloaded any complete previous version of the game, all you need to do to update now is download "Update 3.78u.zip" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for keepin' up the work. It makes trying to play this a lot easier when I can actually keep track of who is who at a glance.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to say it, but that glitch I talked about last time seems to be a persistent problem, always effecting the newest added character. Yomi is fine now, but Yozora is now afflicted.

I don't know what can be done, but I thought I'd let you know regardless.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.80u. As before, if you have already downloaded any complete previous version of the game, all you need to do to update now is download "Update 3.80u.zip" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

Hate to say it, but that glitch I talked about last time seems to be a persistent problem, always effecting the newest added character. Yomi is fine now, but Yozora is now afflicted.

I don't know what can be done, but I thought I'd let you know regardless.
Sadly yes, this is a persistent problem, but a workaround is to manually input the number in the number-box at the bottom, which will allow you to select the newest character (whose number is always the same as the number of the relevant update: e.g. update 3.78u means character 378 is most recent, and update 3.80u means character 380 is most recent.)

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.82u, but I'm having some trouble uploading the .zip to the forum here. Despite having successfully uploaded large .zips in the past, I'm getting a "Entity too large" error currently...

EDIT: Ok, should be uploaded and good to go now. Had to jump through some hoops to get it properly attached though...

Last edited:
OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.83u. There are a couple new features rather than just the typical new character; check out the first post for changelog and download, as always.

In addition, because the forum attachment system consistently misbehaves with attachments larger than 1 MB, I've implemented a new update procedure:

• If you already have the previous version and are just looking for the most recent update, then nothing has changed, just download the most recent update archive.
  • If you are downloading a fresh copy for the first time, you will need to download each and every update archive and extract their contents (in any order). Currently there are only two steps in this chain, but in the future there may be more.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is so funny ahah

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.84u. If you happen to be reading this, thanks for checking this thread and I hope you continue to enjoy.

In related news, I will be releasing an English & Uncensored version of e-ohkoku's MineBlocks (e-ohkoku.jp/contents/mineBlock.html) very soon. Stay tuned, if you're interested.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

E-ohkoku has a tradition of major character updates around Christmastime, and this year is no exception! Version 3.92u is now available.

I've decided to change the update procedure once again, but for the last time:

Now, the base game can be downloaded as an attachment from the first post (Yakyuken.zip) and all updates are to be downloaded from the link in bold at the end of the first post (in this case, Update 3.92u.7z).

Merry Christmas everybody!

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 3.93u has been released. See the first post for changelog and download.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 3.96u has been released, three new characters this time. See the first post for changelog and download.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally adding some ! Shame it's not Akeno, but you can't have everything in life.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You still around Password? There have been 3 or 4 character releases since your last post. One of them was freaking Mitsuru from Persona 3.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You still around Password? There have been 3 or 4 character releases since your last post. One of them was freaking Mitsuru from Persona 3.
Yeah, I'm on it. Version 3.99u is now posted. :)

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 4.01u has been released, featuring some girls from somewhere. Maybe you've heard of them, maybe not!

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is just undressing or there are some scenes ??

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whenever I try to open it with my browser I just have the loading page but won't go any further.

I've disabled the AdBlock, tried different browsers, changed Chrome setup for Flash/Shockwave play, updated Flash Player and Shockwave with no results.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thank you in advance!

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whenever I try to open it with my browser I just have the loading page but won't go any further.

I've disabled the AdBlock, tried different browsers, changed Chrome setup for Flash/Shockwave play, updated Flash Player and Shockwave with no results.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thank you in advance!
Typically, that means it can't read the files. Did you leave everything in the folder as you found it?