What's new

ADV Mod Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

Typically, that means it can't read the files. Did you leave everything in the folder as you found it?
Absolutely yes. Didin't touch anything.
I also have the whole Adobe CC Suite installed, if that may effect that anyhow.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's time for an update -- version 4.05u. Four new characters this time, ranging from series you might have heard of to an obscure mobile game that doesn't even have an English Wikipedia article!

Absolutely yes. Didin't touch anything.
I also have the whole Adobe CC Suite installed, if that may effect that anyhow.
You could try using a standalone player like:

(Found at the official Adobe site: )

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems I forgot to include the English .swf in the last upload, whoops! :eek: It's back again for version 4.07u, along with two new characters.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, dang. Every time I see "Yakyuken" I think it's an old game I used to have, a long time ago, but it never is. I think the title of it was also "Yakuyuken" but I don't really remember.

It was in Japanese so I have no idea what was going on or what the "plot" was (little as it was) but from what I could gather, some woman spills a drink, and is forced by a man (the owner of the establishment she's in, maybe?) to play strip rock, paper scissors. Two guys are sitting in the background watching. Eventually, if you strip all your clothes. you have to service the man in various ways, and the two guys in the background also join in, eventually leading up to sex. I also could be remembering things a little wrong, but that was the gist. It wasn't animated or anything.

I somehow lost the game and have never been able to find it since. I always get my hopes up when I see "yakuyuken" on any forum. It's been a long time. Oh well.

This game, though, is also pretty fun, if for no other reason than to pass some time.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.09u is out with two new characters: Astraea (from Heaven's Lost Property) and Kaori Fujimiya (from One Week Friends).

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, dang. Every time I see "Yakyuken" I think it's an old game I used to have, a long time ago, but it never is. I think the title of it was also "Yakuyuken" but I don't really remember.

It was in Japanese so I have no idea what was going on or what the "plot" was (little as it was) but from what I could gather, some woman spills a drink, and is forced by a man (the owner of the establishment she's in, maybe?) to play strip rock, paper scissors. Two guys are sitting in the background watching. Eventually, if you strip all your clothes. you have to service the man in various ways, and the two guys in the background also join in, eventually leading up to sex. I also could be remembering things a little wrong, but that was the gist. It wasn't animated or anything.

I somehow lost the game and have never been able to find it since. I always get my hopes up when I see "yakuyuken" on any forum. It's been a long time. Oh well.

This game, though, is also pretty fun, if for no other reason than to pass some time.
Is this the game that you are talking about?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this the game that you are talking about?
Ah! That is indeed that I was talking about. Thank you so much. It's been such a long time, I don't even remember if i liked it or not, since it was in Japanese and I was blindly clicking through things. I'd assume I did, though, since it's been on my mind lately.

It's totally fine if you don't, but you wouldn't happen to know where you could download it, would you? I ran a search and nothing came up by that "Naked before you know it" title, surprisingly.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah! That is indeed that I was talking about. Thank you so much. It's been such a long time, I don't even remember if i liked it or not, since it was in Japanese and I was blindly clicking through things. I'd assume I did, though, since it's been on my mind lately.

It's totally fine if you don't, but you wouldn't happen to know where you could download it, would you? I ran a search and nothing came up by that "Naked before you know it" title, surprisingly.
I don't know where you could download it other than from dlsite at the moment , but you might have more luck searching by using the japanese name or rj number from this link

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know where you could download it other than from dlsite at the moment , but you might have more luck searching by using the japanese name or rj number from this link
No such luck yet, but I'm horribly inept and sorting through anything that isn't english. I'm not even sure I'm searching for the right thing since everything is in japanese.

Still, thank you so much for posting the name of it. This has been on my mind for such a long time. Even if I can't get it again, I feel a sort of sense of closure, now.

I'll keep doing my own search, and in the meantime, if anyone here who reads this topic happens to know where you could download this game, I'd be really grateful if you could share.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.11u is out with two new characters: Kuroyukihime (from Accel World) and Tsubasa Kazanari (from Symphogear).

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.13u is out with two new characters: Tohka Yatogami (from Date A Live) and Miyuki Shiba (from The Irregular at Magic High School).

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.15u is out with two new characters: Mei Mishima (from Kemeko Deluxe!) and Setsura (from Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan).

If you're confused about chibi #414, then you had better read up on

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if the update will be soon or not, but just to inform you guys version 4.16 is up with Nico Yazawa from Love Live! Oh well, I will wait for the update anyways.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail is up too. I've been waiting for a Fairy Tail girl for ages. Glad to finally see one there.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, just to not let this thread die, the game got updated to version 4.19. Adding Fuuko from Accel World (ver. 4.18) and in the current version Lily from the Puyo Puyo game series.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if the update will be soon or not, but just to inform you guys version 4.16 is up with Nico Yazawa from Love Live! Oh well, I will wait for the update anyways.
Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail is up too. I've been waiting for a Fairy Tail girl for ages. Glad to finally see one there.
Oh well, just to not let this thread die, the game got updated to version 4.19. Adding Fuuko from Accel World (ver. 4.18) and in the current version Lily from the Puyo Puyo game series.
Hi guys, I'm back from vacation, and I've uploaded version 4.19u! Thanks for the help with identifying the characters!

It always makes me glad to see that people are interested in my uncensoring project.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.21 is out on Ohkoku's official website.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.21 is out on Ohkoku's official website.
Ah, thanks. Seems 4.23 is out, even. Thus, version 4.23u is now live, containing 4 new characters: Asuka Kazama (from Tekken), Mint Adenade (from Tales of Phantasia), Furano Yukihira (from Noucome), and Kujo Shizuka (from I Thought It'd Be Harem Paradise, But It Turned Out Yandere Hell). [Whew, what a title!]

So, two from games I've actually heard of! Not bad, all things considered.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.25 is now available on Ohokoku's official website. Sadly, I'm not really familiar with the characters this time around.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 4.25 is now available on Ohokoku's official website. Sadly, I'm not really familiar with the characters this time around.
Yeah, this time one from Azumanga and three from... less well-known sources! Version 4.27u is now available from the first post.