What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [やさぐれ喫煙所] クベルの首枷病 (The Curse of Kubel) (RJ255342)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If KG's translated version then in their Discord they mentioned this week should be the final patch for fixes. I think that would be V5.
When will they translate or update for the remastered version? The dev seems to be working on an update while making a new game.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
When will they translate or update for the remastered version? The dev seems to be working on an update while making a new game.
There's no news they would be translating the updated version. But seeing as they do pick up DLC / Append of games for translation, I don't see why they won't do it once the Dev is done.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Isn't the update just a VA addition? I didn't see any talk about additional content but I could be wrong.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Isn't the update just a VA addition? I didn't see any talk about additional content but I could be wrong.
The dev is adding the boyfriend into the game whether as flashback or as an option instead of purely cheating. They also want to give the npc girl her own scenes. That and iirc more groping cg.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's a...

Reasonably large update, then. Sounds great! Guess I'm gonna wait some more before playing this, then.
Really hope the extra content gets a DLC / update patch from Kagura.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
DLC announcement on the dev's .

DLC content from :
現在配信中の「クベルの首枷病」に以下の要素を追加します。
・主人公マジェタノをフルボイス化 【CV:湯木ちゆり】
・キャラクターの立ち絵を新たに7種追加
・カトリナのHイベントを9シーン追加
・Cエンド(浮気エンド)を加筆し、マジェタノHイベントを11シーン追加
・新CGを9枚追加
・一部CGを修正・加筆
・「消せない記憶」を25個、「ガチで消せない記憶」を5個追加
・回想ルーム増築、非Hシーンの全イベントも回想可能に
・いずれかのエンディング閲覧後、クレバス探索をスキップする機能追加
・ボイス実装に伴い、全BGM&SEを調整

◆備考
この追加アップデートパッチはNTR感をより強化するためのパッチであり
ハッピーエンドを追加するためのパッチではありません。

「られ男への死体蹴りパッチ」とご理解した上でお楽しみくださいませ。
As far as an English version is concerned, there just a reply of the dev in the comment section on Ci-En :
Steam版につきましては、前回のクベル同様にkaguragamesさんより翻訳のお声がけを頂けた場合は依頼させて頂こうかと考えています...!

まずはDLsiteとFANZAの2か所よりの配信となりますが、steam版のリリースも決定した場合はCi-enやTwitterなどであらためてアナウンスさせて頂こうと思います~!
Bassically, He's thinking about asking Kagura (welcome to the waiting room), and he'll announce it on Twitter & ci-en if it happen. For now, it's only going to be release in JP on dlsite and FANZA.
And the DLC is only compatible with non steam Japanese version (Kagura's in charge of the Steam distribution).

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ugh, with Kagura's waiting list it'll be awhile if they pick it up, if at all for a DLC. But now that the main game had an English patch I don't want to play it without it being in English. I guess it depends if the dlc is like, double the original content of the H game. If not, I'll just recollection mode the thing for the H content.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ugh, with Kagura's waiting list it'll be awhile if they pick it up, if at all for a DLC. But now that the main game had an English patch I don't want to play it without it being in English. I guess it depends if the dlc is like, double the original content of the H game. If not, I'll just recollection mode the thing for the H content.
It's not double the contents. It's just adding voice acting to the base game with a few extra cg involving the side girl, the main girl, and the childhood friend.

Rotua40

Reputation score
Actually you can use your old save from the previous game (Japanese Version - RJ255342, not Kagura's version), and it's working just fine (i tested a save file from Mikufanboy. It is just missing 'the cheating scenes of ending C' and the Others scenes you can unlock it immediately.).

Here it is, the complete save for the new version (RJ356948)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's a nice DLC, with a focus on Ending C it was quite erotic, though I kind of wish this was in the base H game and the DLC simply expanded on all of the endings (A probably being the more heart wrenching to watch). I hope the next H game this creator is making still has a greater base HCG number than Curse of Kubel did. I'm not saying he couldn't get away with less is more money here and another DLC there, but...

pr0dukt

Reputation score
Damn you got my hopes up that it actually might load.. I cant find a save anywhere that will load into the new Unc Eng version of the game off steam.. Every save uses the damn old JP img naming scheme.

1679371340954.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Damn you got my hopes up that it actually might load.. I cant find a save anywhere that will load into the new Unc Eng version of the game off steam.. Every save uses the damn old JP img naming scheme.

View attachment 47161
Kagura Games' versions of most games, especially Steam, are known to be incompatible with JP/DLSite version saves.
and 2) did you install the DLC restoration patch?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kagura Games' versions of most games, especially Steam, are known to be incompatible with JP/DLSite version saves.
and 2) did you install the DLC restoration patch?
DLC restoration patch?
Was the steam release censored?

Donky

Reputation score
all kagura games need a patch for 18+ content. look on the kagura's site