What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I think I'm getting close to the end, and I have some questions before I take on the final boss.

1. How do you get the scene with the gray goo girl? She seems more inclinded to kill me than to rape me. I think it's the only one I'm missing.

2. A few maps have unexplored areas. The harpy town has a strip of inaccessible land above it, and the tunnels to the direct upper right has the entire bottom right quarter that I can't get to. Both places look like they contain something.

3. I can't seem to get the events allowing the pure love and chaos forms to masturbate. I'm convinced that I've been to every bathhouse several times. I've never had any event occur in one, at all. Is there something I need to do to precipitate the events? In addition, I've been in the special Inn with a cave several times, but I can't actually enter the door at the end.

4. I recently got the ability to run through water uninhibited. Does this let me get anything new? I already used it to grab the thing at the hot springs town.

5. Where do I find the bells that give you more character slots? I'm at the end of the game, and I've only managed to find two.

6. What's special about pure love's third form? It doesn't seem to have any gimmicks, and it's generally not as good as her other two. Do the other two girls have third forms as well?
1. As the guy, just masturbate until your heart is over 60 and walk to her. She should rape you then.

2. Both of those areas I can't get into either, but I know for a fact that the one with the harpy has nothing in it. Someone here mentioned they cheated to get inside and found nothing.

3. Did you start this before you lost the girls or after you got them back? If you started afterwards, you'll have to do it the long time consuming way. I can't remember the details but someone posted how to do it.

4. There are a few items here and there that you can gather with your new ability.

5. If you're aiming for 100% on each map, you should have found at least 3 by now. With the new options you can add to map, it'll show you what areas have hidden items that you haven't found yet. Just use that, head to the area and shoot the walls and sometimes ceiling like crazy + have Innocent flip into any small areas just to be sure it's not a hidden passage.

6. Pure love 3rd form not only has the only lighting based attack amongst the girls but you can somewhat control it for a brief time. She also gets Chaos's Fire ball charge and and fire shots. So if you're like me and use Doll-tan contract...you can shot a massive amount of lighting balls and make them go up to hit enemies above or down to hit enemies below. It's very helpful, especially on the later bosses. Also so far only Pure Love has a 3rd form.

Bluepr

Reputation score

can someone upload his saved states at different map locations plz? This game have a lot of maps...

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In newgame+ I finally managed to unlock the shopkeeper scene.

It was incredibly bizarre and I'm not entirely certain what transpired. What the fuck, literally.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

In newgame+ I finally managed to unlock the shopkeeper scene.

It was incredibly bizarre and I'm not entirely certain what transpired. What the fuck, literally.
My assumption? While you jackoff to her statue, she's behind the curtain masturabing.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone in here has a full save, then is there a chance they could upload it?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Version 1.20 is out.

Code:
/HS-18*C@004F6A84 /KF /KS

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's new in version 1.19?
here's a copy n' pasted google translation
google said:
Ver.1.19
● To change the display position of the name input screen when the window size 1024 horizontal.
● were to correspond to change the character of [] help when you change the key input.
(And not supported at the moment about the skill description)
● When you subject to the terms of some skill in my room, fixed a bug that strange effect is displayed.
● Bug fix was in (red key) formerly known as the help message for the key when using the guidance.
● Change the specification so was supposed to charge failure to use the gospel canon in Crouching.
Was able to shoot to the (flame attribute) small bullet while squatting.
● Added feature recollection of some events in my room with clear benefits.
● You have to display the name of the room when it came in front of the door of my room.
● Added to dress element to round over. If you took over, you could use from the first dress you got
Related events will also re-occur. (Valid. Only if you took over in this version or later)
● Added a soft hand to use elements in orbit takeover. It is a condition of whether you can use a soft hand.
These events will also re-occurs around the time because it is in a different count and related events or wartime career.
(Valid. Only if you took over in this version or later)
● expansion function addition of dot painting. Can be set from the individual setting of the save files of each menu screen configuration.
Can be used in the game this volume map and the first lap. The initial state is turned OFF.
Behavior might be heavy by (environment. Because it can change the frame rate to enlarge
Please adjust the heavy case. )

Ver.1.20
● You have to be able to release the selection even without that scene added to the recollection room after clearing, and saw some scenes.
● Change the image of the title logo.
● Added tutorial messages to some of the signs of the early game.
● after defeating the boss at the end of the game a shot, because it was hard to understand The destination of the next
The message added to the two places where you go back a little. (Door barrier, character dining nearby)
● modification where you grasp the position of the mouse key settings in the mode of window size 768 (vertical) was so out of alignment.
● correct representation of the left and right edges of the expansion function of dot painting because the bristling.
● modification because there was that speak to the character not depending on the timing in the old town.
● Fixed a bug that special characters, such as ♪ may not be displayed correctly in the conversation log.
● postscript or slightly change the notation of the sign of the room after clearing and character name notation cast of ending in.
● The minor amendment and typographical errors.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I honestly can understand it better in japanese than I can with the google translations.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigh, why there is no translation in sight for this masterpiece? :(

I honestly can't enjoy it without understanding what's happening...

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so whats new in the new update?

Maslo666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a list of monsters here? I can't find the first one of the six page. :(

And i recall meeting a fire harpy once, but can't remember where was she. I tried to backtrack, but couldn't find her. Can someone tell me where she is?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2. A few maps have unexplored areas. The harpy town has a strip of inaccessible land above it, and the tunnels to the direct upper right has the entire bottom right quarter that I can't get to. Both places look like they contain something.
From what I could gather from the map data they really don't. There were some indicator flags suggesting restoration and save points in the unused strip in the library (which I added when I made the map for the hell of it) but those are guesses at most. I think the more important thing is that I didn't see any flags for events or items...but that was back when I checked around 1.15.

But if anyone knows a reliable way to glitch through walls or something, I'd love to know for certain. I can at least verify the map data for the area above the harpy arena is completely empty...there's also a bunch of empty space around the gnome eater and most of the other maps. Even some in the final boss room which you can actually get into...
...by having her destroy the wall with her brick breaking attack. Makes it really easy to snipe her when she falls down there, too, but kind of anticlimactic.

leeyong123

Reputation score

Did anyone know where to access to the another stage ? i got the third girl but where is the library?

blind destructor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm stuck in the room where lion heads fire blue things, what i'm supposed to do?
also where do i find another character? i only have the male and the grey dressed girl and how do i dash?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

patch version 1.21 is out

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i wonder when there going to start making more rapes or monster girls in there updates*trying not to rush them or be a dick*

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

patch version 1.21 is out
here's a copy n' pasted google translation
Ver.1.21
● (unknown, the cause of the bug frequency low? For now) a bug that will not occur conversation after defeating the boss at the top floor of the tower
If there is, it becomes impossible to proceed, and if the flag for the variable is in a bad state when entering the boss room,
Add the action to return to a normal state.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i wonder when there going to start making more rapes or monster girls in there updates*trying not to rush them or be a dick*
Is there any evidence that this is actually going to happen?