What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

But now I'm stuck after talking with the green pigtails girl. Where do I go?

Last edited:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

But now I'm stuck after talking with the green pigtails girl. Where do I go?
there should be a area that has a witch enemie *the only area she appears in*
if you have to fall to the bottom then head right there should be a door that could not be open at first but after beating the green hair girl she should "give you a key" so you can enter that area now and find a book to give to her.

hope it help you if you have not figure it out all ready X3

EDIT: sorry for small pics i just can't get the pics right on this site.....

Attachments

Last edited:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any evidence that this is actually going to happen?
:confused:i am not saying there making any right now but do to a glitch *in my room* that i can do in the game now and again some enemies have rapes that are not shown in game so they are not used so *the maker of the game* maybe waiting to put them in when he/she is updateing the game:D

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me for asking but is there currently a translation project for this game?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Excuse me for asking but is there currently a translation project for this game?
So far as i know,nop.
But someone did a UI translation or something like that,but its for version 1.05 or something like that if Im remembering right.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there should be a area that has a witch enemie *the only area she appears in*
if you have to fall to the bottom then head right there should be a door that could not be open at first but after beating the green hair girl she should "give you a key" so you can enter that area now and find a book to give to her.

hope it help you if you have not figure it out all ready X3

EDIT: sorry for small pics i just can't get the pics right on this site.....
Ah, thanks. I found the book.

Do I also need anything from those other areas with the golden doors, or no? I wanna see if I can get what I need from them, and give it all to the girl in bulk rather then going through the back and forth.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, thanks. I found the book.

Do I also need anything from those other areas with the golden doors, or no? I wanna see if I can get what I need from them, and give it all to the girl in bulk rather then going through the back and forth.
well sorry my memories are not too good when it comes to things that are not in the story stuff* i beat the game long time ago* but you got the main object the book so all you need to do is give it to her to continue so you should go looking around i am sure you can find something X3 shoot another message if you need help with anything i will replay the game if need be:D

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well sorry my memories are not too good when it comes to things that are not in the story stuff* i beat the game long time ago* but you got the main object the book so all you need to do is give it to her to continue so you should go looking around i am sure you can find something X3 shoot another message if you need help with anything i will replay the game if need be:D
Fighting her right now. I get her to half HP and she regens so I take the book away. Then when I get her to half HP again she just rapidfires red balls until she gets it back, and when she does she regenerates. What the hell? I can't get close to her to attack.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fighting her right now. I get her to half HP and she regens so I take the book away. Then when I get her to half HP again she just rapidfires red balls until she gets it back, and when she does she regenerates. What the hell? I can't get close to her to attack.
When she gets the book back and Master Spark herself, pick up the book and make a shield around her (It's down...and I think z as the guy). This'll make the red orbs controlling her appear (as well as give a cute like animation of her trying to hug you). Do this basically until the orbs are dead.

An alternative that was posted earlier in this thread was to go in the nearby hot spring as the guy and have her rape you over and over. Each time her max HP should get smaller and smaller. I don't know if it was a bug and still work though but you'll get the rape scene anyway for completion so it's worth a look.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in order to beat her you needs to be male *this is how i beat her took some time* you need to go all the way to the right where thers a hot spring sit in there and heal your hp as she rapes you she loss hp for every rape she does on you. you will heal faster then she takes your hp it might take some time:D or do is the easy way KHTA way lol

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for your help so far. Beat her and progressed, but now I'm stuck here. The girl glided away and now I can't figure out where to go.

Attachments

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for your help so far. Beat her and progressed, but now I'm stuck here. The girl glided away and now I can't figure out where to go.
you should talk to the first boss sister or her i think they give you a key and they should go on with the story. if your past that then just follow the pink doors they will lead you to the area you need to go

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you should talk to the first boss sister or her i think they give you a key and they should go on with the story. if your past that then just follow the pink doors they will lead you to the area you need to go
Ah, okay. I passed it, now I have two directions to head. Which one would be right though? I'd hate to wander around an area I wasn't supposed to go for several minutes.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, okay. I passed it, now I have two directions to head. Which one would be right though? I'd hate to wander around an area I wasn't supposed to go for several minutes.
Head to the green vertical room just before the library, and go to the area where you found the third form of the girl.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Watches the scene with the Stone Dragon Demon.

Looks like he just got... *puts on sunglasses*... kidney stoned.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

With the ice legion boss, is there any known way to avoid the freezing effect after the sex scene (tried using the ice legion familiar and refighting the boss in the playable gallery) but that didn't work. Without repetition the scene tends to be a little too quick to really be enjoyable.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With the ice legion boss, is there any known way to avoid the freezing effect after the sex scene (tried using the ice legion familiar and refighting the boss in the playable gallery) but that didn't work. Without repetition the scene tends to be a little too quick to really be enjoyable.
sorry but there no way *too what i see so far* there no way to slow down, or god mode the hit. in order to fully enjoy that rape you have to have some type of recording software like bandicam

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry but there no way *too what i see so far* there no way to slow down, or god mode the hit. in order to fully enjoy that rape you have to have some type of recording software like bandicam
Ohh, just thought of this but it would be a good idea for the creator to add a feature where sprite sex doesn't continue until you press a button.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ohh, just thought of this but it would be a good idea for the creator to add a feature where sprite sex doesn't continue until you press a button.
or do that lol nice i did not think of that XD:D