What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Reputation score
1) what are the orbs that fill up to the right of your health bar means?
Magic gems. You can use one to transform into female form from (naked) male form without a magic recharge fountain. You refill them by collecting those red gems that drop whenever you have sex with an enemy.

2) i take it the center bar is your lust and stamina?
(the pink bar is lust and the white bar is stamina)
Yes.

3) is there a penalty for unlocking scenes?
(how do you replay/rewatch boss animation? i beat the dragon thing but after looking at the dictionary i noticed it..she? had a animation i missed)
After you beat the game, you unlock the ability to go back to previous chapters, so you can get anything you missed or rewatch cutscenes/conversations.

4) how to activate the blonde loli looking monster animation?
(i take it, it might be a yuri one.. not my fetish but i want to unlock all animations.. if there's no downside to it)
Um... which blonde loli?

Yuri animations are shown as flowers rather than hearts, so you can always tell which is which.

Reputation score
just got to chapter 7... glad others already beat the game lol, chapter 5 and 6 had me lost for hours (the times where the quest marker vanishes) . so the side quest forms are they usable in the part where you lose everything, then regain item and summon use?

im still missing about 18 monsters though lol
(but im going to go ahead and take a break XD)

Bawoo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Could I ask for a link for v1.05? I can't seem to find a link anywhere and I guess there's a reason for that. I'm not sure if asking for links is frowned upon but asking never hurt anyone so might as well try.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Y
Could I ask for a link for v1.05? I can't seem to find a link anywhere and I guess there's a reason for that. I'm not sure if asking for links is frowned upon but asking never hurt anyone so might as well try.
You'll find out soon enough.

Reputation score
soooooo chapter 7 rabbit girl boss... she straight out goes bullet hell mode with close range attacks how do i beat her?
(i used up all my gems just to get here so i can only re quip twice in the fight)

and can the books be targeted by enemies like your summons and what is this summoner form mentioned a few pages back?
(are those optional forms useful?)

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why I have a feeling that soon they're going to start 1 week ban for people asking for 100% save......

yanzitox

Reputation score
Does anyone have the complete save file in The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 1? I can't find it anywhere.

Reputation score
does1.06 add anything ?
(like a update to the metal slime? i see that she has 3 yuri scenes in the dictionary but she only ever do that wheel thing)

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
1.07 released yesterday.
4 new animations were added for existing characters but there was more of a focus on bug fixes.

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, there`s something I don`t understand about the penetration skill that someone mentioned before, what item or summon do I need to get the skill?, also how do you trigger it? I thought that you had to down an enemy and then do something when she is on the floor but maybe I`m just confused.

Reputation score
hmm apparently the update will bring 3 new chapters/scenarios and 5 new bosses from what i think it says, theres also something about winter but i'm not sure whats it talking about other than the new update is still being worked on.