What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Reputation score
hmm the gallery room... is kinda annoying now.. i liked the first games one better too much is happening with four monsters in one small room lol.

so the gray/silver slime is a yuri monster now?
(that's quite unfortunate for me she was easily one of the more interesting monsters with the whole shaking the screen during her scene in the first game lol.)

dumb question its been awhile since i played the last game and this site has had a overhaul last time i visited (i dont see the search thread button anymore) how exactly do we go about unlocking scenes again?

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
yup 1.05 is out! Alot of scenes were added. Some require you to go to a hot spring with your summons, and there are a few other scenes that have been added by the looks of things.

Last edited:
OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
I wonder if the Succubus scenes got fixed.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I wonder if the Succubus scenes got fixed.
What was wrong with the Succbus scenes before?

Also there is finally an H scene with those purple gem things at the top of the tower (and a yuri one at that!). after you destroy one walk into the pink cloud with Devilish form

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
What was wrong with the Succbus scenes before?

Also there is finally an H scene with those purple gem things at the top of the tower (and a yuri one at that!). after you destroy one walk into the pink cloud with Devilish form
2 scenes of that blonde succubus were unobtainable.
Currently I'm trying to find out how to get the scene with the human girl in the shop. (I wonder if the scene is in the game yet...maybe I'm doing pointless stuff?)
Some kind of incense is denying the ejaculation, transformation, etc.
In the clothed male form she said something about "not yet" or "wait a bit longer".
Hmm...in the first game you had to masturbate with each girl, but in this game she just ignores the girls.
Even though I still don't understand what had happened in the first game...she somehow transformed into some kind of doll?

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
2 scenes of that blonde succubus were unobtainable.
Currently I'm trying to find out how to get the scene with the human girl in the shop. (I wonder if the scene is in the game yet...maybe I'm doing pointless stuff?)
Some kind of incense is denying the ejaculation, transformation, etc.
In the clothed male form she said something about "not yet" or "wait a bit longer".
Hmm...in the first game you had to masturbate with each girl, but in this game she just ignores the girls.
Even though I still don't understand what had happened in the first game...she somehow transformed into some kind of doll?
It looks like the other succubus scenes still aren't implemented.

On a side not there are many more mini-boss fights that give you presents and a new area with a new H CG scene.

If you want to find the new area go to the location in the last picture I posted.
When you have the lantern dragon lady NPC as a summon, you can use one of her fast travel points to go to a hidden area just after the succubus boss fight.

**Edit**Also had a look through the files, there are now CG variations for 3 of the scenes and every Boss you get as a present as a dot scene with your character in the springs. There is also a new H-scene for the ghost enemies in the new area.
I can't figure out what the new skills you get from the Mini-boss fight gifts are, but I guess someone will translate them in time.
You can also rematch side-bosses and completely reset-the side quests leading to them
Many of the monsters in the dictionary now have pictures.

That is all I have found out for now, but I will do more digging later.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I assume this still isn't the last update to come, then.
As much as I'd love to see more of the game, given how it improved in many aspects compared to the first, more updates lead to more changes to the .exe, which is hardly conducive to implementing even the most basic UI translation
Did the dev disclose any information regarding when the last content update is planned for release?

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
It looks like the other succubus scenes still aren't implemented.
Yeah, now the succubus only has 1 heart instead of 3.

I assume this still isn't the last update to come, then.
As much as I'd love to see more of the game, given how it improved in many aspects compared to the first, more updates lead to more changes to the .exe, which is hardly conducive to implementing even the most basic UI translation
Did the dev disclose any information regarding when the last content update is planned for release?
No, there will be more updates in the future, that's why no one is translating this game yet.
No one knows what will be changed in the next updates.
According to his twitter there will be some kind of mini-game released on the 19th.

Is the heart scene with the ghost/fairy/servant or whatever they are in the library available?
I don't know how to trigger it, got the yuri scene already.

Reputation score
Is the heart scene with the ghost/fairy/servant or whatever they are in the library available?
I don't know how to trigger it, got the yuri scene already.
It is available, though it's quite anticlimactic for my taste.
The translated name of that scene is "Don't dillute it!". Not hard to figure out the rest.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
It is available, though it's quite anticlimactic for my taste.
The translated name of that scene is "Don't dillute it!". Not hard to figure out the rest.
Ah, I got it, thanks!
Next problem: How do I get the medal in the tower area, which is surrounded by blocks?

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Ah, the icon that looks like a basket draws items to you, thanks.

/e:
Oh nice, you can even summon the bosses you got as a contract in the gallery room.
They don't just stand around anymore.
Except for the two green haired girl bosses. :(

Last edited:

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Looks like the C96 mini-game is released,

Return home. “GG Sakua Coco C96 Trial Version” has become a download card since the CD version is gone. Please download from here. CD version can also be re-downloaded. Currently, DL is available only for those who came in summer (password required).

帰宅。 『GG滅サイアココC96体験版』はCD版がなくなったので途中からダウンロードカードになりました。遅くなりましたがこちらからダウンロードお願いします CD版も再ダウンロード可 現在は夏コミで来ていただいた方のみDL可能です(要パスワード)ご了承ください。

It says that people who "came in summer" will have the password to download the trial. I'm not sure if that means people with 1.05 will have it or not, but I'll google translate the change-log in 1.05 to see if it was included there or something.

*Edit* I couldn't find anything in the files regarding a password to the C96 mini-game.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Looks like the C96 mini-game is released,

帰宅。 『GG滅サイアココC96体験版』はCD版がなくなったので途中からダウンロードカードになりました。遅くなりましたがこちらからダウンロードお願いします CD版も再ダウンロード可 現在は夏コミで来ていただいた方のみDL可能です(要パスワード)ご了承ください。

It says that people who "came in summer" will have the password to download the trial. I'm not sure if that means people with 1.05 will have it or not, but I'll google translate the change-log in 1.05 to see if it was included there or something.
(夏コミで来ていただいた方) People that came to Summer Comiket. So, you probably won't find anything in the changelog. he'll probably open it to the public eventually, or someone that went will leak the password, so we can just wait.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Any advice on getting through to the new area? Having issues being blocked by winds and damaging walls.
Use the Devilish form double air dash to ascend to the top. Try and avoid touching the rocks. The wood platforms should be safe. If you don't have the Devilish form yet, you can use the first form glide with the skill you get from the red-haired succubus summon to fly to the top (see skill in image spoiler). Also you should have an item that allows you to see the wind current ; 24878 obtained at the wind graveyard.

qrcode

Reputation score
Good news EVERYBODY! I've find out dark crystal H animation!! You must use 'TRUE DEMON FORM' to destroy that dark crystal and touch it's powder WHILE keep your 'LUST' high.
BTW... How do I get 'snake lady' blue flower H animation?

Last edited:
Reputation score
How do I get 'snake lady' blue flower H animation?
I think it has something to do with the Lamia baths, but I can't remember how to trigger it.

Also, only certain Lamia (mostly the ones near the baths) will have it available.

Reputation score
questions...

1) what are the orbs that fill up to the right of your health bar means?

2) i take it the center bar is your lust and stamina?
(the pink bar is lust and the white bar is stamina)

3) is there a penalty for unlocking scenes?
(how do you replay/rewatch boss animation? i beat the dragon thing but after looking at the dictionary i noticed it..she? had a animation i missed)

4) how to activate the blonde loli looking monster animation?
(i take it, it might be a yuri one.. not my fetish but i want to unlock all animations.. if there's no downside to it)

and lastly...... where is the search function for threads have gone?