What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also removed on v1.02
Oky Mini-map has been updated. And last part of Ch7 maps all done
Recap: Prologue: Page10, Chapter 1: Page10 & 11, Chapter 2 & 3: Page11, Chapter 4: Page12, Chapter 5&6: Page13
Next the Summons and Gifts, [Any error?]

Attachments

Last edited:

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think there were more enemies at the end, at least there were harp girls which were very good at filling up magic before boss battle. Also looking at my map right B and C doors on the 84 are connected with a hidden passage, but that might depend on the version. These are very minor differences however and the map looks very useful to anyone missing something here and there. Nice work as usual.

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think there were more enemies at the end, at least there were harp girls which were very good at filling up magic before boss battle. Also looking at my map right B and C doors on the 84 are connected with a hidden passage, but that might depend on the version. These are very minor differences however and the map looks very useful to anyone missing something here and there. Nice work as usual.
I can't trigger the Harp girl scene in 84 so i didn't put them and other enemies with no heart are not marked.

On a side note here is a not full compiled list of skills i made, i don't know what most of them do and a Save that go with it.

Attachments

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll try to explain some skills.
For the attack support Z skills it's easy to see the effect just equipping a summon and shooting. Notable examples I used were ice attribute double bullets (early game from the inn version of big boobed blue magic girl, later many other enemies have it too) and shadow attribute matrix type attack costing 2hp (from the flying girl you use to show all these skills). If you combine it with skill lowering cost by 1 hp - the last skill on the attached pic from previous post, coming from killing extra bosses on a book, you can have a very nice skill for 1hp. Unfortunately you can't lower cost 1hp skills to 0hp.

I'm not a big fan of X skills, these mostly require too much positioning and are not very useful imo. Harpy dive might be an exception for its long range.

Attack change skills - again equipping these skills and trying effects should be easy. Just remember to equip skills that are shown in blue color meaning it's for the right girl form. I like the frog attack for Moon and icicle instead of bomb in air for Pure. Both come from big boob blue magic girl early game. Once you get red sword forged from red wing these change skills become obsolete.

[FA] skills - meaning final attack, these skills trigger when the summon's Hp goes down to 0. Not very useful as you basically don't want to go that far and healing skills that keep your summons high on hp are easy to obtain. And you can use Summoner's R magic to heal or even revive 0hp summons if you are far from base or bath/inn.

Other change skills - you have Moon's dash skills explained, the other two add small bullet immunity, "ウォーター・グレイズ" - water grace (underwater) and "ダッシュ・グレイズ" - dash grace (during slide). Note that the last girl form you get, devilish princess, also known as Devilish has intrinsic small bullet immunity while dashing in the air.

Dive skills - these are actually water breathing skills, reducing air usage while in the water to 80% or 50%. They don't stack, so use only better version coming from the stronger ballet girl. You will still need grey bottles from the shop that restore air to reach some underwater areas. Jetpack for MC girl adds in air vertical dash, the last skill adds 1 hit to Moon's C+Z charged fireball, stackable up to 3 hits added to base 5 hits, so max 8 total.

Healing skills - there was comparison earlier in this thread. As far as I have tested healing skills don't stack on one summon, so choose the best one for each summon. The best combo I have found is to use 2 summons, each having 1 healing skills and 1 special skill improving trigger chance, best healing is "High pixie heal" from dark pixie ハイピクシーヒール, which heals both summons twice a second with a 1/3 chance, but its available only once you get to devil tower, in middle game you can use standard "Pixie heal" ピクシーヒール from blue pixie which is the same but only once per second. Second skill to use is a skill to improve the chance to 100% found on blue pixie. You can have 4hp per sec recovery for both summons with this combination and this is enough for a summon to use a good Z support attack a lot and still be full on hp. Two such summons and you have bullet spam capable of quickly clearing almost anything.

Rescue skills: 1. when falling from high places, 2. faster shake off H with <- -> 3. same as 1. at least they have the same description, one of them may be bugged 4. when drowning. I'm pretty sure there is also a rescue skill missing here for being squished by moving blocks.

Elemental protection skills - these are stackable, in order from pic: 1. shock tolerance 2. shock immunity 3. ice tolerance 4. ice immunity 5. fire tolerance. There is also fire immunity, missing here, which I mentioned earlier in this thread. Tolerance gives you 100% breath protection, 75% small bullet protection and 50% large bullet protection for a given element, immunity gives you 100% protection to all type of attacks with that element.

Protection skills: 1. Crouch to get protection from rush attacks (not working against swords) 2. High chance of evading breath attacks (just get all ememental immunity instead). 3. Fire and freeze resistance (same as 2, get immunity instead) 4. Mental shield - can transform to mc girl on high excitement, without this skill first red girl boss battle in early game might be confusing (why is CC not working?). 5. Poison immunity

Sight/Gather/Analyze skills - first three let you respectively - 1. see invisible blocks that normally only appear when you touch them; 2. choose the type of naked minigame or avoid it to save tickets when caught by crouching dragon girl in areas with her statue; 3. see wind direction in the area after the bridge destruction battle, this is the same as green item you find in that area, but can be used earlier as twins in the same area provide this skill. Analyze skills let you 1. see element and type of bullet you get hit with; 2. see damage given to enemies in numbers, same as item from the shop later in the game; 3. see basic information about enemy you are fighting with, like their type, resistances and vulnerabilities.

Crossed swords skills increase damage - each one works for different type enemies, usually covering very few of them, also most of them drain 1hp from summon every time they trigger. In order from the pic with jp names shown on analyze 1. 毒虫 poisonous worms (slimes), no cost 2. ハーピー harpies 3. ゴースト ghosts 4. 歩兵 infantry 5. hp>48 enemies, cost = 5hp 6. 肉壁 meat wall (golden girls in the area where you unlock Moon form). Last two skills work only on flying summons and they make summon position in front of mc, first one during Z attack, second one always.

Exlamation mark icon skills (not to be confused with [!] skills) either add or remove special movement modifiers, Pure starts with plump body attribute, meaning she has inertia while running, this can be either removed (harpy skill) or put on another form (girl lying on her huge boobs skill). Moon starts with edge standing skill and this too can be removed or put on another form. Skills in order from the pic are: 1. remove plump body 2. add plump body 3. remove edge standing 4. add edge standing. Both these attributes can be combined to achieve [MIX] skill. Last two skills in this set without icon are: 1. Change chance on pixie healing skills that have 1/3 chance to 100% and 2. Divine protection - small bullet and arrow immunity while not moving.

H skills - 1. X-ray (press up arrow during H) 2. and 3. add many bonuses, not sure which one is from the 1st minigame or from the 4th minigame. The one from 4th minigame is obviously better. They change naked posture, moving speed, fap speed and cum regen speed. 4. Weakest of them all, that can be found on summons, adds only fap possibility and some summons may react to hero H with their own masturbation.

Special skills: 1. 1/4 chance of not using HP for Z attacks on soul type summons 2. Increase number of hits of X support magic attacks (with round icon) at the cost of increased hp consumption 3. Decrease hp consumption by 1 for Z support skills (but not down to 0).

2dguy

Reputation score
Did you find it then?
It's from the start of chapter 2, look at the "1st part of the Map of chapter 2." Page 11
Here a trash save to test if it work or not it's directly on the farming map

Beaware that it's been done with v1.00 maps set so switch back when you're done
my game doesn't even load the save

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As a girl: progress main story until you get glove (hand) item, turn it on in the items menu and press down+x, not all girl forms can do it.
As a boy: find a summon with H skill, equip it and press down+z, make sure nothing else takes priority, like some defense skills or library book.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
my game doesn't even load the save
NANI!!

Mmmmh It's in the save04 folder so did you try pressing "Q" in the load page to go page 4?
You can also put the file in folder save04 to save01

You can also try the save i put on this page there is one sample of every collectable monster at 120hearts + a bunch of skills to play with

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
As a girl: progress main story until you get glove (hand) item, turn it on in the items menu and press down+x, not all girl forms can do it.
As a boy: find a summon with H skill, equip it and press down+z, make sure nothing else takes priority, like some defense skills or library book.
I see thanks, I didn't know the monsters had H skills.

Also does anybody know what to do in this subquest is there any walkthrough available? Sucks not being able to read any of this.

Attachments

Reputation score
I think she's saying you need to make contracts with 30 monster girls.

Odd, I didn't notice her there when I did my playthrough.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't notice her either. But this is location where you get Summoner form and maybe having 30 contracts is the requirement we both had long satisfied.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did put her on the map from Ch3.
But i always get her right of the bat didn't know there was something to do.

Tesla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Going by Devilmetal's map, you gotta go pretty far out of the way to get there, unless you already activated one of those fast travel points.

Attachments

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I'm asking way too many questions but I'm stuck at this point in Chapter 4. I'm having a hard time getting to the quest location.
Just go to that map all the way up right, there is a big ass round bouquet of flower use it and go left.
If you look at Tesla post it's the green arrow with 47 on it

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
申請しました。後から直した部分はおそらく大丈夫ですが 他の部分をいっぺんに色々直しすぎたのと、ちょっと危険な直し方をしたのを後悔…
I applied for it. The part that I fixed later is probably fine, but I regret that I had corrected the other parts too many at once and I did a little dangerous correction.

Hmmm...makes me wonder about this "dangerous correction".
But seriously, this guy should take a rest, I don't know if he still has his health problems...

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
update is out for this, no clue what it does though, all it says is bug fixes

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
update is out for this, no clue what it does though, all it says is bug fixes
It does just seem to be bug-fixes, it doesn't make much sense through google translate. I had a peek though the files and didn't notice any new scenes or content.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Does anybody know what engine this game was made on? I want to make my own free spin-off game with the same concept and similar art-style on the same engine if possible.