What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maps for 1st part of Chapter 4.
Recap: Prologue: Page10, Chapter 1: Page10 & 11, Chapter 2 & 3: Page11
Trying to put the unique monsters too.

Attachments

2dguy

Reputation score
I played a lot with the map script and i turned map n°10 into a money item farm with breakable vase.
Feel good to slide trough the whole map but i can't make a map with every monstergirls T.T
could I get that edited save/map script?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm completely lost on the second mission in chapter 4... Just delivered that girl that follows you to the long haired girl but I have no idea where to go next... Anyone found a walkthru or anything for this game yet?

Icyterror

Reputation score
I'm completely lost on the second mission in chapter 4... Just delivered that girl that follows you to the long haired girl but I have no idea where to go next... Anyone found a walkthru or anything for this game yet?
Press Q then map and look for the glowing red dot. That is where you need to go.
If you have trouble getting to the libarary on chapter 4 then the map you are looking for is on the page 8 of this thread.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is my memo
Prologue:
Save (4-1)
Stats HP4/G0/Milk320
-Boss 00 - Shadow

Chapter 1:
Save (4-2)
-Boss 01 - Red Vampire
-> Be naked when she is sliding down.
-> Be in woman form when she is sliding down.
>HScene01<
-Boss 02 - Giant Slug
Save (4-3)
-Boss 03 - Eye patch lady
-> Be naked when she use her ruban attack (Only with her full crystal)

Chapter 2:
Save (4-4)
-Boss 04 - Crystal Dragon
-> Be naked during it's charge attack.
>HScene02<
-Unlock Consumable: Gold hammer
Save (4-5)
-SubQuest: in the red block section need a 1Gold key
**Unlock Bunny girl**
-Boss SQ01 - Red monster
Save (4-6)
Go to the bar
Talk to blue girl outside
-Boss 05 - Purple Slime
-> Be naked 1st form
-> Be naked 2nd form (Need to reduce her life till no red Cristal)
-Unlock Key item: 02(Cyan Flower)
Can grab her Golden gift.
Go back to the bar
-Unlock Key item: 03(Key)[Unlock Iron Barred Door]
-Unlock Key item: 04(Pink potion)

Chapter 3:
Save (4-7)
**During Big Ribbon girl following you**
When her dress turn Yellow/Orange go to an hotspring (HScene)
-Boss 06 - Shadow
-SubQuest2 (Map18 Sart) -> Map35 -> Map18 (New Summon Red Girl underwear)
-Boss SQ02
-SubQuest3 (Map33 Sart) -> Map33 (New Girl)
-Conversation spying - Map 36 (1st Yellow door)

Chapter 4:
Save (4-8)
-Unlock Key item: 05(Herb cristal)[Unlock Vegetal Door]
-SubQuest4 (Map38 Sart) -> Map37 (New Girl)
-Boss SQ04 -Drain Ice-
-Be naked With Boss still having red crystal
-Be naked With Boss no red crystal
->To the Library
Save (4-9)
-Unlock Key item: 06(Silver key)[Unlock Tall Green Door]
-Can choose a Book in the hidden section of the 3rd Library
-Boss 07 - Girl with Red Halbard
-> Be naked a walk to the book she put on the floor
-Go back - To the Round bouquet of flower all the way Up
-Boss 08 - Tan Girls x2
-> Be naked near the naked one (HandJoob)
-> Be naked near the clothed one (FootJoob)
-Boss 09 - White haired Girl
-Unlock Key item: 08()

Chapter 5:
-Reach the blacksmith
-Unlock Key item: 09()
-Boss 10 - Somthing
-> Be naked when the yellow spirit girl is out
-Unlock Gear item: 09(Red Sword)
-Unlock Key item: 10(Red Orb)
**Go to the Herbal portal**
-Boss 11 - Black eye

Chapter 6:
-Unlock Gear item: 01(Scarf)
-Boss 12 - Chimera
-Unlock Sword skill MC
-Unlock Key item: 11(Heart key)
-Unlock Key item: 14()

Chapter 7:
-Unlock Pink hand (MC/Girls masturbation skill)
-Boss 13 - Red Sycth Girl (Get her Summon)
-Boss 14 - Chimera 2nd
-Get 1st Girl back(+Deviation)
-Unlock Gear item: 10()
-Boss 15 - Bunny Girl demon arm
-> Be naked she will smash you
-Boss 16 - Final?
Did you go to the library? If you look at the mini map it's 43-44-45-46-47-45-50-51-52-53->54

Attachments

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Appreciate the help, gents. I could just use the saves posted earlier but I love the first game and Kinda want to do the same run thru with this. Helpful :D

Icyterror

Reputation score
Thanks

By the way there is 4 Powerfull mobs ( last one is a fairy) you can come accross but i don't know if there is a quest that go with it.

If you see a flower under the HP bar of the enemy it's mean for girls not the guy, for the Fairys and dark slime (Bunny girl MC girl form and the clerc girl), the fire harpy with the snow fox girl.
Kill all 4 to get this skill book.
text.jpg

---

I'm only missing this H. Any clue how to get it?
clueA.jpg

---

I already grab all the items on the map yet I'm still missing 2 room tickets. I guess it has something to do with those 2 buggy invisible girls that you can't hit.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Kill all 4 to get this skill book.
View attachment 22139

---

I'm only missing this H. Any clue how to get it?
View attachment 22141

---

I already grab all the items on the map yet I'm still missing 2 room tickets. I guess it has something to do with those 2 buggy invisible girls that you can't hit.
You need to go to the water place, find the enemy with the blue heart, complete the mini-game during the H-scene. You will end up in a new map, the second H-scene is with a giant big boobed enemy.

Icyterror

Reputation score
You need to go to the water place, find the enemy with the blue heart, complete the mini-game during the H-scene. You will end up in a new map, the second H-scene is with a giant big boobed enemy.
Found it, thank you. I didn't notice that it was a mini game at all.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you point out wich map is it? On the minimap?
The room tickets what icon is it? Edit: Got 9/12 But on the omake room i only see 10 Doors available 4+4+2

Last edited:

Icyterror

Reputation score
Can you point out wich map is it? On the minimap?
The room tickets what icon is it?
They look like this.
Room.jpg
I check my map but there in't single ??? left on the map.
There are 12 rooms total. I already opened 10 of them and I know exactly where the other 2 rooms are. I just simply don't have enough tickets to open the rooms.

There are 12 invisible mustabating girl locations.
As mention by other people, among those 12, there are 2 buggy places where you can hear the her voice yet you can't hit or find her at all. They also mentioned that there is no item icon on that part of the map.
Old.jpg
Bug1.jpg
Bug2.jpg
Bug22.jpg

Yes I already update my game to 1.02. Bug is still there, I guess the dev doesn't even know about it.

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They look like this.
View attachment 22150
I check my map but there in't single ??? left on the map.
There are 12 rooms total. I already opened 10 of them and I know exactly where the other 2 rooms are. I just simply don't have enough tickets to open the rooms.

There are 12 invisible mustabating girl locations.
As mention by other people, among those 12, there are 2 buggy places where you can hear the her voice yet you can't hit or find her at all. They also mentioned that there is no item icon on that part of the map.

Yes I already update my game to 1.02. Bug is still there, I guess the dev doesn't even know about it.
Will try to find Map texte for Map39 see if there any item code. EDIT: Nope nothing to drop in there. And it's not the same sound.
Masturbating G will say "dame" and it's a fast speech but the one in Map 39 is more slow.

But on the Map43 there is every item to be found so nope can't be that one.
Besides the invisible mustabating girl can give any item not juste those so not sure... if you check the 1st part of map for the red dot with (1) + an item in a red square are invisible mustabating girl drop.
Out of the 12 there is 5 of them that don't give room tickets. Need to finish mapping the whole thing.
How many map do you have with not every item found?

Last edited:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is there a guide as to how to trigger specific scenes ?

im tryin to make sense of the gallery but some girls just play one scene despite having 3 listed and skimming the thread didnt give any help

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score

im tryin to make sense of the gallery but some girls just play one scene despite having 3 listed and skimming the thread didnt give any help
Currently the myroom enemy spawner doesn't spawn all enemies, and the ones it does spawn only have the default scenes. You will either have to find the enemies in different locations througout the game world for the different scenes, or wait for an update that adds that to the Gallery room.

Icyterror

Reputation score

Heart&Flower icons are obvious. For flower you need different girl forms for each monster-girl. For heart you may need to have musterbation&penetration skills on you to trigger some h scene.
Locked icon means you have to progress through story or side story first. Ex. You can only get the yukihime girl 3rd h scene after you kill the sidequest ice-boss first.
For bosses most of them just require you to deal some damage on them first.
Dot icon means that specific monster girl doesn't have that certain h scene. Ex. "heart dot" means you can only get the 2nd h scene out of her but not the 1st one.

WhiteDress.jpg

Buggy ones are...
Succubuss. The icons show that she has 3 h scene but in the gallery she only has 1 h scene.
The floating gem thingy. The icons show that she has 1 h scene but in the gallery she has no h scene.
Black-slime girl. The icons show that you can get any h scene from her on any location but in reallity it can only trigger here and the final area of the game.
Black Ooze.jpg

Ask here if you have trouble finding or trigger a specific ones. (I'm too lazy to make a full list...)

My full save.

---

How many map do you have with not every item found?
Every item found. There is no ??? left on the map. Yet i'm still missing 2 room tickets.
(All coins all costumes...you get the pic.)

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Every item found. There is no ??? left on the map. Yet i'm still missing 2 room tickets.
You got the whole minimap done? GG
Well i'm on v1.00 they must have spawn the missing item. Well i can make them spawn too.
Cheatcheat.png
Can't cheat the game for you then because if you get the item already i can't make it pop up somewhere else or add more of them.
If there was a map that make it pop up and you didn't grab it i could add the missing one.

Any luck with a shop?

Last edited:

petboy

Reputation score
Heart&Flower icons are obvious. For flower you need different girl forms for each monster-girl. For heart you may need to have musterbation&penetration skills on you to trigger some h scene.
Locked icon means you have to progress through story or side story first. Ex. You can only get the yukihime girl 3rd h scene after you kill the sidequest ice-boss first.
For bosses most of them just require you to deal some damage on them first.
Dot icon means that specific monster girl doesn't have that certain h scene. Ex. "heart dot" means you can only get the 2nd h scene out of her but not the 1st one.

View attachment 22158

Buggy ones are...
Succubuss. The icons show that she has 3 h scene but in the gallery she only has 1 h scene.
The floating gem thingy. The icons show that she has 1 h scene but in the gallery she has no h scene.
Black-slime girl. The icons show that you can get any h scene from her on any location but in reallity it can only trigger here and the final area of the game.
View attachment 22157

Ask here if you have trouble finding or trigger a specific ones. (I'm too lazy to make a full list...)

---

On v1.02 you can buy the tickets in this shop.

20190513044450.png 20190513044511.png

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I just found out that you can get an alternate cutscene at the end of Aria's boss fight. while in the Library you need to get the shield protection book you temporarily got in the first game, avaliable in the same location. At the end of Aria's fight when the Ghoma start to swarm her switch to your second pink haired form and hold X + Down ontop of her. This creates a massive shield and initiates the alternate cutscene. If anyone knows what the other books do and if they can further impact the story, please let us know.

Attachments