What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The prologue Map, there should be a medal but you can't break anything with the MC... and the 3rd item no clue.
You can't go back there afterward. Unless chapter select.

Attachments

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The prologue Map, there should be a medal but you can't break anything with the MC... and the 3rd item no clue.
You can't go back there afterward. Unless chapter select.
Even if you go with chapter select you can't transform into scythe girl, can't use red sword, deck is disabled and you can't use summons, so you still don't have any way of breaking anything except green portal back. The only thing you get that is not available at game start is the wall jump on boy form, but I couldn't find 3rd item, there are very few places not accessible without wall jump and there is nothing there. As author of the game stated on his blog some items that show up on the map are not in the game yet so I believe this is one of such cases.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even if you go with chapter select you can't transform into scythe girl, can't use red sword, deck is disabled and you can't use summons, so you still don't have any way of breaking anything except green portal back. The only thing you get that is not available at game start is the wall jump on boy form, but I couldn't find 3rd item, there are very few places not accessible without wall jump and there is nothing there. As author of the game stated on his blog some items that show up on the map are not in the game yet so I believe this is one of such cases.
Yes i know, there is an other map fully explored with 0/3 items and medal.

Map of the first part of Ch1

Attachments

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So I got as far as going to the library and fighting the lance check. Then i followed her to the roof and got a ton of exposition that I couldn't understand. The lance check flew away and then the succubus chick flew away.

No clue where to go next.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
So I got as far as going to the library and fighting the lance check. Then i followed her to the roof and got a ton of exposition that I couldn't understand. The lance check flew away and then the succubus chick flew away.

Usually if there is no objective marker, try back tracking. It worked for me numerous times.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go back here and go upper right i think, you should be looking for the tan girls at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anybody manage to get the door to open in this map? I got the prompt to open it (it's a green door) but the water mess it up.
Oh i extracted the map file and after sometime i found the right one and delete the door... There is the last costume for Snow fox girl and you can unlock the doors of the next area too.

Attachments

genohana

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 21811
View attachment 21812

-Succubus Statue-
Need 2-5purples tickets min to work. The colored sprite of the S statue will randomly spawn in the area of you have enough tickets. Catch it to play the mini games. (If you run out of tickets, the shop in the tower area does sell them. )
1) Use 2 -> Survive for certain amount of time -> 1st Skill Book
2) Use 2 (unlock by having 15 coins) -> Survive for certain amount of time -> Once-Time Bomb Loli Dress
3) Use 5 -> Get to the end within time limit -> Skill Orb which let you unlock familiar's skill without having to increase their hearts. (You can increase the hearts by grabing the candy items that randomly drop from monster girls)
4) Use 5 -> Survive for certain amount of time -> 2nd Skill Book

The combination of the 2 skill book is awesome. It make the boy white guage fill out faster when he naked, walk faster and it also add the "fap" ability.
"Fap" can be done by pressing "down" + "Z". You can also press Q to quickly finish the fap.
You do need both "fap" and "penetration" skills on the boy to unlock some H-scene of certain girl monsters.

-All 15 coins location-
View attachment 21814View attachment 21815View attachment 21816View attachment 21817View attachment 21818View attachment 21819View attachment 21820View attachment 21821
Where is the shop that sells the tickets?

Tetragramat

Reputation score

Continue talking with twintail girl, she will tell you where to go and leaves you.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
-Succubus Statue-
Need 2-5purples tickets min to work. The colored sprite of the S statue will randomly spawn in the area of you have enough tickets. Catch it to play the mini games. (If you run out of tickets, the shop in the tower area does sell them. )
1) Use 2 -> Survive for certain amount of time -> 1st Skill Book
2) Use 2 (unlock by having 15 coins) -> Survive for certain amount of time -> Once-Time Bomb Loli Dress
3) Use 5 -> Get to the end within time limit -> Skill Orb which let you unlock familiar's skill without having to increase their hearts. (You can increase the hearts by grabing the candy items that randomly drop from monster girls)
4) Use 5 -> Survive for certain amount of time -> 2nd Skill Book
- I can't figure how to sort summons. Help?
- is there another way to delete summons, other than the skill-inheriting shop?

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Go to the Waste Town (probably first on your feather list, it's the town with long hot spring where you can buy feather in the shop for the first time).
Use lower left exit from there and continue to the left until you get to the area next to bridge. If you see door spawning red sword girls you are in a right place, just go up a bit and to the left.

- I can't figure how to sort summons. Help?
- is there another way to delete summons, other than the skill-inheriting shop?
On the summon screen with cursor on the summon press and hold C key for some time to delete. Press and hold S to sort them (has side effect of unequipping all summons).

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anybody manage to get the door to open in this map? I got the prompt to open it (it's a green door) but the water mess it up.
Oh i extracted the map file and after sometime i found the right one and delete the door... There is the last costume for Snow fox girl and you can unlock the doors of the next area too.
Yes, I've had no problems opening them with C key, Z key doesn't work in water.