What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Stacking them Health Regen to see the different. Both fairies start with max hp, then shoot repidly. Ofc one died before the other.
Good to know.
Did you find a complete list of the summon skills? Can't read Jap...
Is there skill for money boost, item drop and the like?

Icyterror

Reputation score
Good to know.
Did you find a complete list of the summon skills? Can't read Jap...
Is there skill for money boost, item drop and the like?
I haven't found any list anywhere. The closest one being the list that one of us post before on this thread.
I only google-translate the passive skills that I put on my characters...
The most useful ones so far are (shield iconB) fire-negate , (sheild iconA) guard [press down to block most attacks] , (shoes icon) flight[fly upward with C] and (shoes icon) bullet dodge [when you move around you negate all bullet damage]

Item drop rate increase buff? That nacklace looking item I guess? dk about familair skill.
You see that 35yellow fragments on the top right of the screen that sometime drop from enemies? It always reset to 0 after I get the yellow skill orbs. I'm guessing the necklace item increase the drop rate for those?
DDD.jpg 59860951_600162297134730_798719026334269440_n.jpg

Icyterror

Reputation score
You need this skill in order to fly up (or down) but I can't recall which monstergirl has it. (Press C and Up while demon girl form)
Flight Movement.jpg

This one allow to hold your breath for longer when you are diving. You can get it from the black ballerina. The normal ballerina has a weaker version.
Dive.jpg

"Type rescure" skills
Normally when you die you will teleport back to your latest save crystal with low hp and naked. Block&enemies will respawn again.
These skills make it so that you wouldn't die to certain types of death. You will teleport back to the crystal just the same but with full hp and your progress won't loss. Blocks/enemies stay destoryed.
From the top, 1st and 3rd are from spider/harpy mon-girl, it prevent death by falling. Not very useful.
2nd one prevent death by drowning. This is very useful in water stage. Get it from mermaid.
4th prevent death by getting crushed by walls/platforms.

Rescue.jpg
When skill proc...
Coin37Rescue.jpg

Side note.
Item take priority so if you don't want to waste them revival white bottles ,just click on them to turn them off.
DDD.jpg

Last edited:

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The flying skill for mc girl comes from the unique subquest summon, the girl in the bird cage in the dark tower, who is forced to wear long red dress. Once you free her so she can finally run without clothes you get her summon box. Also pixies in the same area (those that dress mc for a bj) have very nice skills coming in 2 variants, one has full immunity to fire based attacks (much better than fire girl skill) and other has full immunity to shock based attacks (so you are immune to those annoying shock homing missiles).

Harpies have quite useful skill too, for Pure. It removes plump attribute, so you no longer have inertia while running, though for rare occasions you actually need inertia, like for jumping into one tile height passages, you can remove the summon to temporarily get inertia back.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played a lot with the map script and i turned map n°10 into a money item farm with breakable vase.
Feel good to slide trough the whole map but i can't make a map with every monstergirls T.T

Attachments

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Does anyone know what engine the game was made on? There are some edits that I don't believe I can make unless I edit the .exe itself. Here is some more progress on the mod btw. Also, any advise to make the sprites look more feminine would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
At the risk of sounding like a fool.
How do I bypass this girl?
I don't seem to have female form unlocked and thus cannot fight her, i tried loosing on purpose but that just sends me back to the start of the chamber.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Apparently me being a fool is exactly it. I mistook the 'S to change' as being how i do it. thanks for the help.

Reputation score
Yeah, S changes you into any of the other female forms.

Pressing C twice is only a thing for the boy-in-a-dress form.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...on a not quite related note: are you aware of any games using v8 DXLib archives ? cause some things will get a bit nasty then...

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
...on a not quite related note: are you aware of any games using v8 DXLib archives ? cause some things will get a bit nasty then...
What do you mean?
You don't have to repack the dxa file juste get the folder with the same name and at the same place as the dxa file and it work fine for me. Is that what bothering you?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I did say it's not quite related.
This game uses v4 archives, pre-2.20 wolf used v5, current wolf uses v6...
Yet, lurking in the future are v8 archives.
Those will be much harder to unpack; more exactly, the key will be much harder to reverse.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I did say it's not quite related.
This game uses v4 archives, pre-2.20 wolf used v5, current wolf uses v6...
Yet, lurking in the future are v8 archives.
Those will be much harder to unpack; more exactly, the key will be much harder to reverse.
Ok
Here last part of Ch2 maps, i should probably do something for the blocking doors.
I find out that you get better quality to screenshot normal window size then 200% the size rather than taking screenshot with the game in fullscreen.....

Attachments

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Ok
Here last part of Ch2 maps, i should probably do something for the blocking doors.
I find out that you get better quality to screenshot normal window size then 200% the size rather than taking screenshot with the game in fullscreen.....
Thank you for the time and effort you are putting on making the map. I am sure many new players will very much appreciate it.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Chapter 3 Maps + Subquest 3 et 4
Added the doors should be easier with them.
--Familiar-- They cap at 120Heart points - If you put them in a room and buy the Food upgrade, the familiar can make food, give 1heart point but you need to have eaten that recipe from a food store once before it's seams.
And most important even the familiar from non active characters get points from the lolipop.
MC count for 2 so make it 10familiars at once. MC 2p/lolipop Girls 1p/lolipop

Attachments

Reputation score
So, has anyone figured out what is with those couple of spots in the game where you can hear a crying girl?

No, not the places where there's an invisible masturbating girl hiding, those sound different. I'm talking about a girl weeping... except the rooms seem totally empty.

The two I've found are the passage to that prison tower and a small room just below the Observatory.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So, has anyone figured out what is with those couple of spots in the game where you can hear a crying girl?

No, not the places where there's an invisible masturbating girl hiding, those sound different. I'm talking about a girl weeping... except the rooms seem totally empty.

The two I've found are the passage to that prison tower and a small room just below the Observatory.
if I had to guess, those are probably spots where you SHOULD be able to find an invisible girl, but since they rushed to release early, they don't have the actual girl there. they'll probably be filled in as the game is updated, so just keep a note, and pray for faster updates.