What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll throw this game into the discussion:
Sooo...every girl with the breast-size or lower of that girl is a loli?
I guess there won't be many games here without the loli tag anymore then.
Yeah, I can think of tons of examples without a problem. Here is an easy one since it's the same artist. and . Main chars both look very young and both are pretty childish. But only one of them is "officially" considered as loli.

Anyway, back on topic, i wonder how much will it take for the "real" full version to release. I said to myself that i would wait, but honestly my hand is already reaching for the wallet. The only thing that's stopping me is that info about the missing H scenes and save breaking bugs.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry if this was answered anywhere else, but how do you increase to full screen or at least increase the screen size? ty.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Sorry if this was answered anywhere else, but how do you increase to full screen or at least increase the screen size? ty.
The only thing I found was in the game when you press "Q", go to "config", then go to 2/4 with pressing "->" button, you need to change the bottom option to the one which looks like a JjL, then save and restart the game.
But be warned:
When I did this it was all blurry and messed up the screens of my other programs.
But well...it's full screen then.

EndingSoul

Reputation score
You can also try pressing alt+enter which works with most games unless full screen is disabled. It might change the size of any other windows you might have open though.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys I finished the game but I did not 100% it. Please help me 100% percent it. Save 11 is post game.

Attachments

Last edited:

2dguy

Reputation score
it's sooooo good!!! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa!!!!!

Hey guys I finished the game but I did not 100% it. Please help me 100% percent it. Save 11 is post game.
I can't find any female masturbation skill in your save did you cheat?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'll throw this game into the discussion:
Sooo...every girl with the breast-size or lower of that girl is a loli?
I guess there won't be many games here without the loli tag anymore then.
Not really.
Breast size is important to determine loli, but so is the rest of the girl body.
There was a game with only loli with J+ cup, they where clearly loli from the body shape / size. The story can gave a context and help. She look fine with big greast but the story put her as a midle schooler ? Will most likely be trouble about loli.
A college student with a A cup might also be trouble (yeah, petite / small breast adult girl do exist, we all seen some)..
But yeah, in most case, it's the breast size that count the most. But when it's not clear, it's best to ask a modo for advice when making a thread (although not all modo may agree).

I've seen girl with less breast not tagged as loli. So you'll better be careful and ask a modo in doubt.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
How can i get past the blue doors with the holy cross symbol?
I tried equipping a monster girl with a cross symbol in the ability menu to no avail.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
it's sooooo good!!! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa!!!!!

I can't find any female masturbation skill in your save did you cheat?
No I didn't cheat. I wasn't very thorough in playing the game though, because I can't read moon runes.

I tried equipping a monster girl with a cross symbol in the ability menu to no avail.
I have no clue. I think there might be a subquest revolving around that. But I never found it.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck on the "wind" stage. Can't seem to find the route to the marker.
Anyone know?

Kekster

Reputation score
Do I need to translate it to play? And if so how would I go about doing it?

cell943

Reputation score
You can also try pressing alt+enter which works with most games unless full screen is disabled. It might change the size of any other windows you might have open though.
You could also try getting a program like Lossless Scaling. It's what I use. It comes with built-in antialiasing, so the sprites are pretty crisp.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
you find a key for them near the last part. here are a couple of pics to help.
20190428114132.png

20190428114118.png

edit:
Stuck on the "wind" stage. Can't seem to find the route to the marker.
Anyone know?
here's a map to escape the wind room.
there's a green crown(?) in the stage that will let you see the wind tiles. it's at the end of the blue arrow.

Last edited:

NewGuy

Reputation score
Could someone explain the whole summoning thing to me, what's up with all the skills, and what the lady in towns with all the gems does? I've been playing without going in the menus entirely and I'm starting to think I'm missing out.
I'm not looking for a full guide of every skill or anything (though that'd be nice), more just wondering if there's any important skills I should be looking for that can be used for getting more h-scenes, getting to new locations, unlocking new movement or attack options, etc and how to mess with them.

While we're at it, it'd be nice to know what all those toggle-able items in the inventory do as well.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay so thanks to lazyrick I found the item that unlocks silver cross doors and found the last girl. (she was at the top of a chapel building in the bridge harpy area). I found a glove that lets girls masturbate.

Save 10 is the one with the most progress

Attachments

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone tell me how to make the male masturbate? in the first game you just held down and attack--doesn't seem to do anything in this game

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone tell me how to make the male masturbate? in the first game you just held down and attack--doesn't seem to do anything in this game
You need the glove item. I don't know exactly where it is though.