What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

SBelmont

Reputation score
Ok just finished the game and man... if someone in the past ever told me that i would get nostalgic for a hentai game i would laugh in their face.

It was so nice to see all those areas from the previous game especially when i remembered that a secret was there before and it still was now. And when i got the Chaos (or Devilish or whatever we agreed on calling it) form at the end, which was also my favorite transformation from before, i was so excited. I was really hoping that we would unlock Aria at the end of the game, but from context clues (since i can't read Japanese) it seems like that's not the case for plot reasons.

Anyway, as expected the game is a major improvement over the previous one in almost all the areas, especially the QoL area. The only problem for me is that there seems to be a very small amount of side content compared to the previous game (unless my nostalgia glasses are blinding my vision or there is some more content after finishing the game that i didn't notice yet). I hope that some of the future updates will add a little bit more.

Now onto the 100% and the wait for translation begins. Let's hope that Kerriden will come down from the heavens to grace us with another amazing translation.
I 100% agree with the nostalgia for going through the past areas and how stuff has (and has not) changed. In regards to small about of side content, the developer did say they kind of rushed to finally get out a base completed product and quite a bit of content they're planning to add along with fixing a multitude of bugs that weren't fixed by this finished product. It's more of a v0.9 than a v1.0.

Areks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was somehow able to remove duplicate lines with this lua script:
How do I actually go about adding this script? I've tried using the Lua injector thing but I don't think it works

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
I have two confusing things on my mind.

1. Some of the girls when they rape you will make a heart effect upon climax, this heart effect generally denotes additional H-move opportunities (the first boss did it to denote her yuri attack). The mother slime girl also does it which I think is key to getting her present.
2. At the top of the tower area with a twintailed girl that has more health than usual, she has a special blue heart move (denotes that it occurs when you have a blue sash), and this move consists of a blue ring that when touched surrounds your character in blue energy. If you don't struggle out of it, you will be abducted into a spaceship full of the twintail girls... there doesn't seem to be a point to this.
You don't need the blue sash to be abducted onto the spaceship. I got there and still don't have the sash.

dv232

Reputation score
I'm stuck on the boss fight in Chapter 5. I get to the point where it floats above you creating lines of white orbs that fall down. I can't figure out how to safely damage it. Anyone know how to beat this boss?

SBelmont

Reputation score
I'm stuck on the boss fight in Chapter 5. I get to the point where it floats above you creating lines of white orbs that fall down. I can't figure out how to safely damage it. Anyone know how to beat this boss?
One of the NPCs will spawn explosions around where they're sapwning under the boss and get rid of some of the orbs, and you can shoot using the opening to help clear the space. When boss comes down, whack until she goes up then repeat. Alternatively, you can use the blue card consumable as it makes you immune to bullets for a short period. I think they should work on these orbs.

I 'm stuck after 5 chapter boss
Don't 100% remember but I believe you have to follow the path and head back to the theater district (劇場街).

Last edited:

SBelmont

Reputation score
I've finally found all the monsters but I'm missing a few H Animations, which I know others are as well. Here's what I have empty:

Vampiress: 3rd (Requires Coffin Vampiress and Chrono Reaper but I can't figure out the activation)
Succubus: 2nd, 3rd (Others seem to be stuck on figuring these out as well)
Tiddy Elf: 2nd
Pixie, Dark Pixie: 2nd (I thought it might have something to do with the ring-formation Pixies found in certain areas but all they seem to do is piss on you)
Dark Crystal: 1st

Also, I can't seem to find the tower/girl that teleports you to her spaceship. Advice for location please?

Tetragramat

Reputation score
How do I actually go about adding this script? I've tried using the Lua injector thing but I don't think it works
You need to sort them in this order:
It's good to add this into replacements extension:
|ORIG|【決定】 通常|BECOMES||END|
|ORIG|【キャンセル】 高速|BECOMES||END|
|ORIG|【SHIFT】 LOG|BECOMES||END|

I'm spending too much time tweaking that. I'm still in first chapter.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I took a peak into the files and it doesn't seem like the succubus has any other animations besides the generic one from the first game in the series. The dark crystal doesn't seem to have anything and the pixies don't seem to have anything outside of the first and female animation. The Tiddy with the trainer girl seems to have some weird animation where you get restrained by the milk from the tiddy girl while floating and the trainer girl rapes you(?) There's only so much you can tell when the pictures are broken up into pieces for their body parts so I could be wrong, but so far I imagine the missing animations are either bugs or to be added in the inevitable future update.

SBelmont

Reputation score
Most likely future updates based on the blog. Thanks for looking into the files for that.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Progress report: So far the items that are missing are these

And I don't know where this girl is located... Is it a boss? any hints?

Spaceship girl is located over here, go to the top and there is a unique lilith there, get hit by her ring-projectile and you'll get transported to the spaceship

Vampire coffin girl is here

Medals seem to only unlock Bgms in My room.

Last edited:

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author really burnt down on making this game to meet the release deadline and he said this is as good as he can do alone. He's had health issues recently and he feels the size of the game was too much for him to handle. He had even prepared to release the source code in case he kicked the bucket before he could release the game.

I don't know about you guys but buying the game was the least I could do to help him. Support the things you like.

SBelmont

Reputation score
And I don't know where this girl is located... Is it a boss? any hints?
The girl you're missing is Black Pearl-San. You have to backtrack through the path you took after the chapter 5 boss that you traveled with the companion while being unable to transform, and she's in the area you couldn't access without having wall jump to climb.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
The girl you're missing is Black Pearl-San. You have to backtrack through the path you took after the chapter 5 boss that you traveled with the companion while being unable to transform, and she's in the area you couldn't access without having wall jump to climb.
Thanks, got her, and also got all teleport points possible XD.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
missing one, someone can help me?

also there's a way to remove the iron bars?

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you have the transformation with the girl with bunny ears, the power up you got recently will make her egg mines shoot butterflies upward when they blow up. (i dont remember if the butter flies reached the boss or not so i think i used both that transformation along with the sword transformation) the butterflies will at least collide with the orbs making them not much of a concern.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
if you fill the hart thing your summons will do H Stuff
Sadly, the shinigami trio doesn't do anything...maybe they will be?
The dev said that the game was just aroung 70-80% finished.
Damn...there will be so much more content in the future, but the dev should REALLY rest now.
Like, seriously. We need more talented people like him.

The game just came out on the english side of dlsite.
Don't forget to request an english translation there.
The more people requesting it, the more likely it might be, that some translators will be taking a look at this game!