What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Is there a gallery for this?
Yes, in the private rooms you can teleport to your home, then you can activate that feather-thing so that you can always teleport there without needing to search for a private room.
That home is the gallery.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a gallery for this?
Just to add to what Sitas said, if you are interested only in the H-scenes then this is not the game for you. This is one of those rare H-games where gameplay matters much more than the H-scenes. I think that they are still good but that's mainly because i love the artstyle and the atmosphere of the game. The scenes themselves are mostly just a couple of simple frames.

Give this game a try. It deserves it.

Touhoufan2

Reputation score
Yes, in the private rooms you can teleport to your home, then you can activate that feather-thing so that you can always teleport there without needing to search for a private room.
That home is the gallery.
Any idea how to do the second or third H-scenes for some girls ?

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Has anyone found the alternate costume for first form? That is the only costume I need to find.

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
---Succubus Statue---
Need 2purples tickets min to work, a colored sprite of the S statue will chase you and the mini game seams to be random from a list of 4options
Survive 30s in a room full of Woman while being Naked:
-Give random Summon heart bonus-
Winning give a Dress or a special summon (I got a book that let MC masturbate and it change some of it default sprite)

Attachments

NewGuy

Reputation score
What do you do with all those coins you can find in breakable blocks? I've got 35 of them and no clue what they do.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Anyone know where to go at the beginning of chapter 4? I killed the snow monster boss to free the red haired girl and have no idea where to go from there.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any idea how to do the second or third H-scenes for some girls ?
In dictionary order:

Plant Alarune: You touch her while you're naked, high chance of this one instead of one on top of leaf.
Red dress ork: Random from what I can see.
Fox girl: Becomes available around chapter 3, but no idea how I triggered it.
blue dress ork: 2nd can be gotten by not getting up after an H. Lily one is by being in female form while she's naked (becomes available around chapter 2, girls previous met will not get updated)
fire spirit: 2nd can be gotten from the ones you find later inside the protective field. 3rd one can be done from giant one in one of the locked in areas where you have to kill a certain number of enemies to escape.
First boss: Touch her in female form.
Plump witch: Can't really recall how to get it.
Huge boob elf and loli elf (?): haven't found yet.
Ballerina: After first H scene, get up fast and press down while she's still lying down.
Flower Alarune: Gotten a bit later once you're able to get back to this area in chapter 3, after her flower H scene....immediately raise up lust and she will go into 2nd scene.
Not-sure-what-she-is Goth Loli: haven't found yet.
Doppelganger?: haven't found yet.
Eye patch girl: haven't found yet.
Twin lolis: haven't found yet.
Slime girl: Gotten from giant slime you can find starting chapter 3.
Cat girl idol: Might need to let her do first scene first before second appear, not really sure.
frog girl(?): I have no idea how I triggered this one.....it just happened when I was trying to get out of the H lock she kept me in.
Dark skin loli elf: Stand just outside her hop's distance and she'll try to trip you. If she does so successfully and hops on you, she'll start 2nd one.
Succubus: no idea.
Necromancer?: After her first scene, she'll give you a debuff. Get caught by her again while debuff is up.
Big breasted elf: No idea.
Purple slime: Can be gotten while she's in her final form.
Bunny girl loli: After first h scene, initiate another by pressing down.
Invisible gem girl?: No idea, but sure making her visible plays a role.
Twin tail loli with blue rings: 2nd get caught by another girl with her nearby, she'll start peeing. Get up and get close to her to trigger. 3rd one, I'm not exactly sure how to trigger. It just sometimes happen.
Goth loli fox loli: 2nd one is actually easier to get than first. For first, hold down when she floats towards you. Easiest way to get this is to trigger first, knock her off and then walk over to where she's going to land.

Pretty much how far I've gotten in game, not sure how to get to the area after successfully delivering the girl to the snow lady.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lol there are some invisible masturbating girl, if you hear moan try to attack to reveal them then get naked, they give item that count toward the stage item to find.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Lol there are some invisible masturbating girl, if you hear moan try to attack to reveal them then get naked, they give item that count toward the stage item to find.
I hear that sound in some tower area (somehow I can't seem to find that specific area again...it's where you can die by falling down) and in the dark side-quest area as well, but I can't find these girls there.
Are they bugged in these locations?

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I hear that sound in some tower area (somehow I can't seem to find that specific area again...it's where you can die by falling down) and in the dark side-quest area as well, but I can't find these girls there.
Are they bugged in these locations?
The one on the bottom of the map which is half a dead fall area, right? Yeah, got all the items on the map and it doesn't have anything to do with an invisible girl, let alone the girl actually being there...
It should be a bug.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished the game, I couldn't help but think of this for entire time after late story progression. Spoiler alert.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Boy does this game kick ass...

In the "Please, kill me!" family, I call: finding out you need to manually activate those feather relays 3+ hours into the game. :cry:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can restart any chapter after beating the game.
You need to burst the green scar by attacking it with the green scyth girl.
It leads you there.

Attachments

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
In the "Please, kill me!" family, I call: finding out you need to manually activate those feather relays 3+ hours into the game. :cry:
Or having the mindset of the first game, where you could only save a small amount of teleportation points and because of that, not activating every point, trying to only save the most important points...

SBelmont

Reputation score
It's even more annoying that the warps aren't sorted except in the order you activated them... Makes it annoying trying to remember what goes where when they jump across the map as you go through them.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's even more annoying that the warps aren't sorted except in the order you activated them... Makes it annoying trying to remember what goes where when they jump across the map as you go through them.
A bit, but this time we have a working map so we know where the fuck we're actually warping.

Smaild

Reputation score
How do I make the boy masturbate ?, and beat the two green-haired girls.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Or having the mindset of the first game, where you could only save a small amount of teleportation points and because of that, not activating every point, trying to only save the most important points...
Oh, I forgot about that... I mean, yes! it's totally what happened!

How do I make the boy masturbate ?, and beat the two green-haired girls.
This was discussed before: you need the 4th slot '自慰' skill, triggered by down+Z
Only MG I've found so far with this skill 100% guaranteed is the Succubus (blondie currently selected)